(DLC 3) Act 6 on December 6

Nerkey

12 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

It's pretty rare, only saw a hive entrance twice in that level, but when it spawned it spawned in the same location each time. At the bottom of the small hill you go up to the wooden platform with First Aid and Loot Boxes, where you drop to place the C4 and enter the compound.

10 hours ago, offdutysuperhero said:

i found act 5 harder than act 6. i struggled on the third map but i think it was because i had two shitty cards the 60hp one and the enhanced worm bombers.. brutal.

Do you guys mind sharing your decks for act 6 NH? I used a melee heal build for act 5 but on act 6 melee doesn't seem as viable.

On 08/12/2022 at 5:30 AM, MANU1950 said:

In our opinion this act are more easy than the five?

Yes and no.

It depends what you're comparing. If you are looking at Act 5 when it launched vs Act 6 now then Act 6 is easier because the game itself is easier. Bots also got buffed again (and now add loads of extra lives) making solo easier whilst powerful 'ez' decks like melee and fire also got effectively buffed in this update too.

However, we get to use all those buffs in Act 5 as well so... I wouldn't say it's 'easier' in that sense but maybe about equal.

As you can probably tell from other comments there's only one tricky spot here and that's in the first level xD

The first map is easy overall, the house section is very easy to go through and after the gate opens you've got a simple straight you can take cautiously if you like. Then when you get to the supplies and drop down to open the gate to the next section things are still easy peasy... but the ogre is quite inconveniently placed. Personally I opt to ignore it and progress onwards, I keep a grenade to kill enemies waiting behind the next gate as it opens and just book it for the boat. You can fight the ogre here, there's plenty of space and spots to hunker down when you need to but it's a fairly awkward encounter IMO so I take the lazy way out xD. I do like the minigun bait though, it spawns right near it pretty much all the time and armoured so if you thought you'd be smart and hop on there to melt it down before it can do any harm, no no, it'll give you a nice big slap ;)

I'd say a general theme with Act 6 is there's a fair bit of space and places to funnel enemies which works wonders with the bots and the spawns don't seem as aggressive. This might just have been another nerf to the game overall or it might just be the spawns for Act 6, but there's not a lot that really comes at once. 

New character is pretty handy to have on the team, that whistle for a friendly tallboy can be super helpful and warped chests can be a real game changer.

Need some people give very good deck for it , because every 2 month's later the good deck with update and changes is weak after lol.

Yeah it's seems hard the act 6 no hope. i think i can win the nightmare difficulty with random and a lot of try. i am happy they removed the locked public for search people with no hope difficulty.

it's new i am sure some people later give tips and i hope for it.

Just finished No hope Act 6. I did finish level 3 and 4 solo because my whole team died. I mainly used the breakout burn card so everyone on the team gets a free breakout every 60 seconds. Level 4 was so bad I had to camp in the the tool kit room for 10 minutes till it was safe to cross the bridge. Level 5 was a lot easier than any of the other levels.

Edited by Nozomi Tojo

1 hour ago, Nozomi Tojo said:

Just finished No hope Act 6. I did finish level 3 and 4 solo because my whole team died. I mainly used the breakout burn card so everyone on the team gets a free breakout every 60 seconds. Level 4 was so bad I had to camp in the the tool kit room for 10 minutes till it was safe to cross the bridge. Level 5 was a lot easier than any of the other levels.

Did you played online or offline?As i can see you had no problems with trophies for acts poping.

2 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

Hello gamercris can you show us a picture with the 15 card's you used with a screen for the 15 card's  with small pictures at the left? 

what is breakout burn card? 

the burn card is called slippery when wet it gives everyone on the team a free breakout every 60 seconds.

If you want to beat no hope just play meele use bots everyone can do it right now meele is just broken Baseball bat with the new instant kill attachment it works on ogre breaker and hag if you cant get that you can just restart few times and look in the shop for the +75% stumble damage its also OP but you really want to get the 10% chance of instant kill for all bosses to make no hope a 3/10 

i started the first level with a melee deck doing fine , on level 2 it's not working anymore so my friend said let's restart for have good weapons and money , we restarted it...

We reached one hive we farmed inside , good legendary weapons for everyone , we reached one more level in the hive more good weapons. 

We exit for start level 2..... And this fu...g card hungry killing all my team the time advance we lost all the life we have , the holly good players have doing some try's and leaved , the another player disbanded too because he said why not running while we are hungry?.

But in no hope difficulty it's suicide to running in the trap's / hordes / bird's / all the things you have to kill.

Why the devellopers added stupid card hungry in no hope run? 

Not lucky to farm with this card's at the exit hives...

i hate the system card's / RPG killing this good game fun...

And the no hope difficulty is too much... it's never exist why they add it? 

In alien fireteam is one very hard game but you dont have all this things / card's corruptor , when you finish one level , you start the next level with full life... Trauma damage , no checkpoint , bad luck card's as the hungry card's or another bad things... it's too much maybe i have to move to one another game , because this thing is really really mad! i have see a lot of very good players die ing in no hope too.  this hungry card killed my brain farming... how i can continue with this stupid card's i have to restart again? for pray i dont found again this hungry card on my way? Good luck for who try this crazy thing .

Edited by Mouton33
no hope

2 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

i started the first level with a melee deck doing fine , on level 2 it's not working anymore so my friend said let's restart for have good weapons and money , we restarted it...

We reached one hive we farmed inside , good legendary weapons for everyone , we reached one more level in the hive more good weapons. 

We exit for start level 2..... And this fu...g card hungry killing all my team the time advance we lost all the life we have , the holly good players have doing some try's and leaved , the another player disbanded too because he said why not running while we are hungry?.

But in no hope difficulty it's suicide to running in the trap's / hordes / bird's / all the things you have to kill.

Why the devellopers added stupid card hungry in no hope run? 

Not lucky to farm with this card's at the exit hives...

i hate the system card's / RPG killing this good game fun...

And the no hope difficulty is too much... it's never exist why they add it? 

In alien fireteam is one very hard game but you dont have all this things / card's corruptor , when you finish one level , you start the next level with full life... Trauma damage , no checkpoint , bad luck card's as the hungry card's or another bad things... it's too much maybe i have to move to one another game , because this thing is really really mad! i have see a lot of very good players die ing in no hope too.  this hungry card killed my brain farming... how i can continue with this stupid card's i have to restart again? for pray i dont found again this hungry card on my way? Good luck for who try this crazy thing .

Oh man, I feel ya hahah

If anyone has a good deck and tips please share it. I have done some really hard plats, including SMBoy and I can't get this No Hope trophy. Stuck in the Generator Level 2, the Horde is just too agressive to deal with. I tried everything during the whole day but nothing worked. 

• 2 weeks later...