I DID IT!

Moonjabii

I beat Madison 4 times on Master 8 ball only need to beat her 3 times in the 3rd tourny for the trophy I can't freaking believe it I absolutely suck at these games but now I know I can do it. I was so frustrated my heart racing I kept coming here reading everyones posts. If anyone sees this from the future you CAN DO IT. Just keep trying!!!

Edited by Moonjabii
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Ah yes, Madison 'I ruin your 3-0 lead' Williamson. Congratz on beating her. Hopefully the last one doesn't cause you too many problems.

9-Ball will be easier. Snooker however.. thats a different beast. 

Nvm, checked your profile :D congratz.

Edited by Mori

Madison Williams is my favorite female gaming character. :awesome:

25 minutes ago, Mori said:

Snooker however.. thats a different beast. 

I have to ask. Did you already put some effort into it?

Really appreciate the support all I do have some tips I want to add I honestly wasn’t expecting anyone to respond much. Having done snooker trophy all I need now is the grand master rank up and the high break 81-147 

1) measured my own aiming reticle and placed with transparent tape and sharpie

2) i restarted a LOT of rounds before they finished in rage after the AI went terminator. I regret this because I wasted a lot of XP. (Literally at least 1000 games) Also i did once make a comeback from 0-2 to 3-2. 
3) all the tips from the top post apply in regards to the ai unable to plant shot but one thing that saved me is the ai absolutely sucks at managing a billiard up against the rail with the cue directly in front. If you need time try to set that up and you likely will get more chances. 
4) accumulator actually was worse sometimes but 99% of my wins my first break was lightly tapping the 1 ball and forcing the ai to break up the balls. 
5) just turn off the dramatic cutscene option the satisfaction that i got when i make the winning shot was destroyed by the thousands of shots the ai got at ridiculous runs absolutely soul crushing

keep trying and you will succeed honestly the rank grind now feels worse i joined riptide official discord just to find others who share this pain. Its such a mental thing but you will get there

• Like 1

• 1 year later...