Safe to play now?

13 hours ago, dj_lalle said:

Its amazing they think people will buy their new game after they have left this on the backburner for nearly 2 months, I wont buy the new game because of this 

Most people have already played their older games and if they liked em, woulda bought the new one. Trophy hunters are a minor percentage of all gamers, it wouldn't have made any difference.

On 30.11.2022 at 6:41 AM, Cobbsquatch said:

Most people have already played their older games and if they liked em, woulda bought the new one. Trophy hunters are a minor percentage of all gamers, it wouldn't have made any difference.

But its not just trophy hunters that are affected though, its movie night they have screwed over, I know some people that bought this game for a game night with friends and they were angry that they couldnt play it, honestly if I just bought it for that reason I would have asked for a refund of the game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Cobbsquatch said:

Patches are out for MoM and LH, so while I haven't tested, they should be fixed. On a new save file, not continuing the old one.

Thx for the info. After reading your comment i downloaded the ps4 version of MoM. I've finished it in Movie Night and got the trophy for completing it. I hadn't played Movie Night before only Shared Story.

One thing that is broken, I think, has to do with Curators Cut. If you want the trophy for having everyone left alive do not select Curators Cut. This is because in Curators Cut (story spoilers)

Spoiler

Alex will kill who ever is with him in the kitchen at the end of the game, be it Fliss or Julia, even with a maxed out relationship meter. No matter what action or dialogue you choose, Alex guts the other character. And you can't go back to the radio tower and choose Alex as the one who jumps down the hole because the game forces Brad down.

Edited by BestUsername----

• 2 months later...
On 25.1.2023 at 10:52 PM, BestUsername---- said:

One thing that is broken, I think, has to do with Curators Cut. If you want the trophy for having everyone left alive do not select Curators Cut. This is because in Curators Cut (story spoilers)

Hide contents

Alex will kill who ever is with him in the kitchen at the end of the game, be it Fliss or Julia, even with a maxed out relationship meter. No matter what action or dialogue you choose, Alex guts the other character. And you can't go back to the radio tower and choose Alex as the one who jumps down the hole because the game forces Brad down.

That's wrong. At that point it was Alex and Julia and I convinced Alex to let the knife down with Julia after he cut my arm once. Everyone survived. 

Edited by M-3llo-W

20 minutes ago, M-3llo-W said:

That's wrong. At that point it was Alex and Julia and I convinced Alex to let the knife down with Julia after he cut my arm once. Everyone survived. 

It wasn’t wrong. But it is outdated.

There was a patch on March 14th. The patch notes directly states that a bug was fixed for Matters of the Heart where Alex would always kill his partner in the Curators Cut. So it should be fixed. 

Edited by BestUsername----