PS5 auto pop solution

You can see more than

On 7/25/2023 at 4:18 PM, Delta-OscarMike said:

I checked your list and it looks legit. This isnt going to be ban able is it haha I don't see why it would like

Half of my trophies popped on Mar 20, 2022 at 5:07pm.  The rest of them just popped at the same time on July 18, 2023 at 10:11pm.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2023 at 1:37 PM, OOSponce said:

The original poster was able to do it as well so you must have done something wrong.  My trophies all popped at the same time in two separate batches more than a year apart from each if you don't believe me.

Hey I'm curious, I got the plat in the early days before they altered the original trophies on PS4, will it pop the ones that I technically didn't earn on the 5?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Idk if it doesn’t work for some of us because of this but in the Ubisoft connect app I got the “started a new game/RB6” 20h ago for both PS4 & PS5 & that I only played 16m of PvP for both games 

I still kept my lvl 65 & got the level 50 trophy so unsure if it is indeed because somehow the old data isn’t tracked/saved anymore

From what I’ve seen the ones who managed to make it work are those who did it a while ago or auto popped shortly after finishing the PS4 version

Edit: forgot to add that I’m one of those who only got the lvl 50 trophy & not 31 of them unfortunately 

2nd edit: unsure how but right after I got 20 trophies to pop. Retried playing a full game on the ps4 version but standard this time instead of arcade & went into the ps5 game. Nothing happened, I went back to PS4 game to try different stuff (deleting local save only, having cloud data only & zero ps5 saves,etc & nothing

Made this post & left the game idling in the main menu & after reentering the PS5 game the trophies popped but not all. Will try closing & opening PS5 app multiple times & fiddling around/idling doing another full game again in PS4 & version see if it pops the rest

Edited by The_Diablo_436

• 3 weeks later...

I started playing this game last year on the ps4 and so far got all trophies exept the gold rank. Yesterday i downloaded and started playing the ps5 version. When i first opened it only the level 50 trophy popped. I played a match and afterwards closed the game. When i opened it again a while later, the rest of the trophies unlocked and i got a pop up that my progress from a different version (ps4) had been carried over. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You guys got things to autopop? Perhaps I did it before trophies were changed but when I downloaded the ps5 version the only thing I had auto pop was level 50… I’m hating doing it again because I fully suck and getting claymore kills are the bane of my existence

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/07/2023 at 23:25, OOSponce said:

Olá a todos, tive o mesmo problema que todos parecem estar tendo com apenas 31 troféus aparecendo automaticamente depois de ter concorrido a platina na versão PS4.

Eu tenho um método que funcionará 100% e que acabei de verificar.

1) Baixei as versões PS4 e PS5 do jogo em meu console. Inicializei a versão PS5 e copiei meu salvamento do arquivo salvo do PS4 quando solicitado no menu.

2) Carreguei o novo arquivo salvo do PS5 para a nuvem no PS Plus e, em seguida, excluí a versão PS5 do jogo, bem como os dados salvos do PS5 no console

3) Comprei uma cópia usada da versão em disco físico de Rainbow Six Siege: Deluxe Edition no PS5 e instalei sem instalar a atualização.

4) Baixei os dados salvos do ps5 da nuvem para meu console e VOILA! A razão pela qual tive que carregar os dados salvos primeiro é porque quando você executa a versão em disco do jogo sem instalar a atualização, ela não permite que você acesse o jogo online e, portanto, não lhe dá a opção de copiar seu salve os dados da versão PS4 do jogo.

Eu sei que é necessário possuir o disco físico, mas se você estiver disposto a colocar as mãos nele, garanto que esse método funcionará.

I did exactly as you said and I still didn't get the platinum. In the menu, the operation shadow legacy banner appears, I think this didn't work for me because I got my platinum in 2016 and several trophies from that time have already been changed.

• 2 weeks later...

Going from PS4 to PS5, my PS5 version autopopped only Lvl 50 at first, then, over next handful of matches it popped the rest in batches. Seems like the 'sync' of the trophy requirements takes a little while to make its way through the system.

Also, I started the PS4 version in the same season (Deep Freeze) that I autopopped the PS5 version, meaning all trophies had the same requirements for both versions and nothing got reset between seasons.

• Like 1

I think this might be helpful to this thread

The first time i booted up the PS5 version of the game, i unlocked only the Lvl 55 trophy, after some time i reinstalled it and some autopopped, from what happened to me, i guess that the autopop for this game works like this:

Trophies that you unlocked on the PS4 but DON'T have a Progress Tracker on the PS5 List will autopop when playing the PS5 Version

Trophies that you unlocked on the PS4 but DO have a Progress Tracker on the PS5 List, unfortunately will have to be done from scratch on the PS5 Version

Trophies that you didn't unlock on the PS4 of course will not unlock on the PS5

*Trophies that you unlocked on the PS5 will autopop on the PS4 after opening the game twice

I can't say if the game has PS4 - PS5 -> PS5 - PS4 trophy autopop, but i think it might work because of cross-progression, not certain though

*Looks like it has autopop from PS5 -> PS4, tested it myself, and if it follows the same pattern that happened on the PS5, then you might could full autopop the platinum this way

This is how both my trophy lists are on the game, PS4 and PS5 afterwards, some of them autopopped and others i did it again following the pattern

*I didn't reverse updates using a physical copy, all this happened on digital version of the game

spacer.png

spacer.png

which means trophies like Gold Rank and Meatwall etc should pop since they don't have a tracker on ps5 trophy list, while the win 100 rounds and disable the defuser will have to be done again

Edited by Matheus004-
more info
  • Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 9:05 PM, Matheus004- said:

The first time i booted up the PS5 version of the game, i unlocked only the Lvl 55 trophy, after some time i reinstalled it and some autopopped, from what happened to me, i guess that the autopop for this game works like this:

Trophies that you unlocked on the PS4 but DON'T have a Progress Tracker on the PS5 List will autopop when playing the PS5 Version

Trophies that you unlocked on the PS4 but DO have a Progress Tracker on the PS5 List, unfortunately will have to be done from scratch on the PS5 Version

I can't say if the game has PS4 - PS5 -> PS5 - PS4 trophy autopop, but i think it might work because of cross-progression, not certain though

This is how both my trophy lists are on the game, PS4 and PS5 afterwards, some of them autopopped and others i did it again following the pattern

spacer.png

spacer.png

which means trophies like Gold Rank and Meatwall etc should pop since they don't have a tracker on ps5 trophy list, while the win 100 rounds and disable the defuser will have to be done again

Seems like PS4 autopops more trophies if you do them on the PS5 version, i needed to do the destroy 10 cameras and win rounds all over again on the PS5. Then on PS5 i killed 10 enemies with flashbangs and it autopopped on the PS4 version

I got the trophy on the PS5 2/27 and then opened the game twice on the PS4 version today for the trophy to pop

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2024 at 6:05 PM, Matheus004- said:

*Trophies that you unlocked on the PS5 will autopop on the PS4 after opening the game twice

*Looks like it has autopop from PS5 -> PS4, tested it myself, and if it follows the same pattern that happened on the PS5, then you might could full autopop the platinum this way

*I didn't reverse updates using a physical copy, all this happened on digital version of the game

spacer.png

spacer.png

Does it mean I have to uninstall the game and reinstall for the gold rank trophy to appear?