PS5 auto pop solution

• 1 month later...

On 11/27/2022 at 4:04 PM, Sunnyside_Jimmy said:

The only possible way to auto pop platinum trophy is to use a ps5 disk. Install the game but do not download the patch. Launch the game online, there will be a notification asking which save you want to keep. Choose the local one and all trophies should pop.

i never did unless its changed since they first added it. i just used the digital version

Edited by cbh114

On 12/27/2022 at 0:38 AM, cbh114 said:

i never did unless its changed since they first added it. i just used the digital version

I tried last December with the digital version and it only unlocked 31 trophies for me.

Hopefully we get more confirmation that the physical disc works to unlock the rest of the trophies.

• 3 weeks later...

so this is still an issue, and it seems due to the trophy change a couple of years ago, it won't unlock the trophies if you earned the previous set, only if you earned the updated set, so anyone who got the plat more than a year ago will not auto pop the plat and will be forced to earn a few trophies to get the plat again there is no solution to this unless Ubi make a patch fixing this them selfs which is doubtful 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2023 at 0:45 PM, SparkyTomm said:

so this is still an issue, and it seems due to the trophy change a couple of years ago, it won't unlock the trophies if you earned the previous set, only if you earned the updated set, so anyone who got the plat more than a year ago will not auto pop the plat and will be forced to earn a few trophies to get the plat again there is no solution to this unless Ubi make a patch fixing this them selfs which is doubtful 

Sadly this isn't the case as I've platinumed the PS4 version before the trophy change, however I had some of those changed trophies autopop & trophies that never changed didn't pop. It just seems extremely random to me & another example of Ubisoft not really caring to fix it. It really doesn't help that R6S is pretty much in an unplayable state at this point since just about everyone you encounter is using a XIM now so you're constantly getting shit on by keyboard & mouse users. Really wish I could just plug in my keyboard & mouse to play since & it'd no longer be an issue but god forbid Ubisoft actually do that

I suppose there is not much that can be done to solve the auto-pop problem, I enjoy playing the game so I wouldn't have any issue with redoing the ones that don't pop.

My only concern then is about unobtainable trophies; e.g. Trophies not tracking correctly, or being unable to get the Level 50 trophy (if it doesn't pop) as I've already surpassed Level 50.

If these are a non issue then I will probably just go for the second plat sometime after I've finished the PS4 version, but I'm still a little hesitant. 

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone unlocked trophies on the PS5 version by meeting their requirements in the PC version of the game?

R6 now has cross progression but I don't know if the PS5 version will recognize or check for unlocked achievements while switching versions of the game.

Reason is I'd like to finish this on a mouse and keyboard setup, plus I get better fps on my PC.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Only one trophy autopopped for me, which was rank 50.

Everything else is a replay from the beginning.

No other stats transferred from my ps4 save to ps5 (as shown on my psnp trophy list 0/100 etc).

So unless it's fixed it's a totally new playthrough for me.

I have a handful of trophies to get on ps4 (meatwall etc) that I gave up on back in the day due to "team mates" stealing my kill as I was setting up the blast charge thing on downed enemies. Several, several times. I'm not really sure the mp has improved any tbf, but wanted to finish the games trophy list.... not sure that's ever gonna happen on the ps5 version, looks like I'm down to play the ps4 disc copy.

Not holding out much hope for devs to fix ps5 issues.

I just popped the platinum today on the PS4 version after finishing up some trophies that I hadn't done yet in quickplay and the ones that were previously glitched. After I got the plat on the PS4 version, I immediately downloaded the PS5 version and once I loaded it up, all trophies popped and I got the platinum on the loading screen. Didn't need to do anything. PSNP tracks my PS5 siege plat at 0 seconds, not even 1 second. Don't know why it isn't working for anyone else.

Both versions were digital btw and played both on my PS5.

52 minutes ago, ObsidianPlayzz said:

I just popped the platinum today on the PS4 version after finishing up some trophies that I hadn't done yet in quickplay and the ones that were previously glitched. After I got the plat on the PS4 version, I immediately downloaded the PS5 version and once I loaded it up, all trophies popped and I got the platinum on the loading screen. Didn't need to do anything. PSNP tracks my PS5 siege plat at 0 seconds, not even 1 second. Don't know why it isn't working for anyone else.

Both versions were digital btw and played both on my PS5.

Luck!

This issue has already been solved in another thread years ago.

In order to auto pop all obtained trophies from 1 list to the other, you need to have played and fully completed at least 1 match on your original game (if you started on the ps4 version, then play 1 game on that version) within the last few months for the game servers to update your online save. If you've not played in more than a few months, it tends to forget your account stats and trophy data. I'm assuming it'd be after updates they do to the game.

This was the fix found a few years ago and worked for everyone. The only people here who it hasn't worked for are ones who haven't played in a long time with the guy who instantly downloaded ps5 and autopopped correctly, so it shows this fix still holds true.

Edited by Riiszk

Has anyone else had any success using the method in the OP? I only had 31 trophies autopop for me and I have since gotten 7 trophies that didn't autopop by just normally playing the PS5 version but it would be nice if this fixed the autopop issues and unlocked them all like how it is supposed to.

I don't want to waste money on the disc version and it doesn't autopop any other trophies.

Edited by lordzeze

1 hour ago, lordzeze said:

Has anyone else had any success using the method in the OP? I only had 31 trophies autopop for me and I have since gotten 7 trophies that didn't autopop by just normally playing the PS5 version but it would be nice if this fixed the autopop issues and unlocked them all like how it is supposed to.

I don't want to waste money on the disc version and it doesn't autopop any other trophies.

I used the digital ps5 game, but was asked if I wished to utilise the ps4 save data on my ps5 system or cloud, I went for the local save.

One trophy popped (lev 50).

Pretty much all my save data was from before the trophy overall changed specific trophy requirements.

I've played some games using my ps4 disc and that didn't carry any data over when relaunching the ps5, as some have suggested.

Pretty much gonna walk away from this game, at this point now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 9:54 AM, Riiszk said:

This issue has already been solved in another thread years ago.

In order to auto pop all obtained trophies from 1 list to the other, you need to have played and fully completed at least 1 match on your original game (if you started on the ps4 version, then play 1 game on that version) within the last few months for the game servers to update your online save. If you've not played in more than a few months, it tends to forget your account stats and trophy data. I'm assuming it'd be after updates they do to the game.

This was the fix found a few years ago and worked for everyone. The only people here who it hasn't worked for are ones who haven't played in a long time with the guy who instantly downloaded ps5 and autopopped correctly, so it shows this fix still holds true.

How recently has this worked? Because I just tried exactly this and no full autopop. Completed a match on my PS4 version, which I had 100% trophy completion in, and reinstalled to my PS5 using my PS4 online save and no success. If this information helps you narrow down why it didn't work, have some:

- I initially attempted to autopop these in November without running the PS4 version first and that was when it popped partial trophy completion on my PS5.

- I am using the PS4 disc.

- I got the platinum trophy on PS4 in January 2021.

7 hours ago, AS4902 said:

How recently has this worked? Because I just tried exactly this and no full autopop. Completed a match on my PS4 version, which I had 100% trophy completion in, and reinstalled to my PS5 using my PS4 online save and no success. If this information helps you narrow down why it didn't work, have some:

- I initially attempted to autopop these in November without running the PS4 version first and that was when it popped partial trophy completion on my PS5.

- I am using the PS4 disc.

- I got the platinum trophy on PS4 in January 2021.

I am going to assume it's because you already partially autopoppped beforehand. With already having played on your ps5, the ps4 online save has to recognise this when you went back to it and updated accordingly. Did you delete all original PS5 saves when you went back to ps4, then to ps5 again? That might trigger it to attempt the autopop again, but I really don't know how it works.

All I know is if you've played Ps4 and immediately start the ps5 for the first time, it should autopop just fine. It has to be something with ps4 saves being recent and ps5 save being a fresh one.

Sorry I can't help more.

On 4/24/2023 at 3:43 PM, Riiszk said:

I am going to assume it's because you already partially autopoppped beforehand. With already having played on your ps5, the ps4 online save has to recognise this when you went back to it and updated accordingly. Did you delete all original PS5 saves when you went back to ps4, then to ps5 again? That might trigger it to attempt the autopop again, but I really don't know how it works.

All I know is if you've played Ps4 and immediately start the ps5 for the first time, it should autopop just fine. It has to be something with ps4 saves being recent and ps5 save being a fresh one.

Sorry I can't help more.

Yes, I partially autopopped beforehand. I did delete all my PS5 saves going back to PS4, and would always load my PS4 save going into PS5 from the online cloud. Nothing fixed it, so I am unfortunately stuck with doing all the games again, and it just happened to have left me with the most tedious ones. I really am not happy that they changed the trophies. It wouldn't be an issue if none of the trophies popped, but the fact that they partially autopopped means I have to do them again, or be stuck with partial progress.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone,  I had the same issue that everyone seems to be having with only 31 trophies autopoping after having competed the platinum on the ps4 version.

I have a method that will 100% work that I have just verified.

1)  I downloaded both the ps4 and ps5 versions of the game onto my console.  I booted up the ps5 version and copied over my save from the ps4 save file when prompted in the menu.

2)  I uploaded the new ps5 save file to the cloud on ps plus and then deleted the ps5 version of the game as well as the ps5 save data on the console

3)  I bought a used copy of the physical disc version of Rainbow Six Siege: Deluxe Edition on PS5 and installed it without installing the update.

4)  I downloaded the ps5 save data from the cloud to my console and VOILA!  The reason I had to upload the save data first is because when you run the disc version of the game without installing the update, it doesn't allow you to access the game online and thus doesn't give you the option to copy over your save data from the ps4 version of the game.

I know it requires owning the physical disc, but if you're willing to get your hands on it, I guarantee that this method will work.