League of Legends

Socramies

If i was 40+ sure you have every right to called me that.

I beg the differ on that one can't get no where near 50 kills vs A.I, because maybe too many skilled players or (SMURFS) against these bots.

Yet these kids unmatch me on bots, but are scare to go into ARAM with REAL players. I went 20-0 63 with Soraka in ARAM recently & 19-1-53 with Sona because I'm great with support.  Already 100 wins in ARAM next up is 100 wins in Dominion than I save Classic for last.

You keep calling all your opponents kids, so I'm pretty sure I do have every right to call you that seeing as there's a mix-match age range of players on LoL.

You must be absolutely kidding if you still don't understand how people can get 50 kills on AI without being smurfs, it's hella easy - even at low levels.

I iz not 2scare4aram but I find that in online VS matches of any type you tend to find more toxic payers than usual, also I've gone 35-0-13 with Soraka and had a really long match with Sona that was about 55-2-25 both in ARAM at a level in the early 20's. Because I did better than you, does that make me a smurf too?

You keep calling all your opponents kids, so I'm pretty sure I do have every right to call you that seeing as there's a mix-match age range of players on LoL.

You must be absolutely kidding if you still don't understand how people can get 50 kills on AI without being smurfs, it's hella easy - even at low levels.

I iz not 2scare4aram but I find that in online VS matches of any type you tend to find more toxic payers than usual, also I've gone 35-0-13 with Soraka and had a really long match with Sona that was about 55-2-25 both in ARAM at a level in the early 20's. Because I did better than you, does that make me a smurf too?

Well i don't play like most kids than if it's hella easy. I've already stated idc for most kills or ksing I care for objective. You think you can bribe me into thinking your better than me with no legit proof? even tho you have played longer than me.  Well done if that's on your main account, but if om your smurf account what a waste of time to brag about.

I met a guy online who can own you search (proximate) of course he's out of my league because every match we went into we would be match up with his skill level.

Edited by TheLightChaos

Well i don't play like most kids than if it's hella easy. I've already stated idc for most kills or ksing I care for objective. You think you can bribe me into thinking your better than me with no legit proof? even tho you have played longer than me.  Well done if that's on your main account, but if om your smurf account what a waste of time to brag about.

I met a guy online who can own you search (proximate) of course he's out of my league because every match we went into we would be match up with his skill level.

What's your point?

I'm starting to think that everyone who beats you is a smurf in your eyes, because any real smurf, or i should say any smurf of a player who is actually good at the game gets recognized after like 3 games by riot's system and will be matched against other smurfs.

The others, that are possibly matched with new players aren't even good to begin with so it's not like you can't win just because he already has a lvl 30 acc. Sometimes games on my lvl 25 smurf are harder then games on my plat main lol.

Oh and there are several reasons for people to make new accounts, just to name some common ones:

your main got banned

you want to help a newbie friend or get away from your friends on your main bcuz you're tired of getting game invites every minute or duo queuing

you want a fresh start or just make an account on another server

queue times for high master and above players can be really long, thus they make a new account to avoid 30+ min queues

you want to learn to play a new role starting from low elo

you want to stomp noobs (these are mostly bronze and silver "smurfs" who are probably better than a new player but not too much so you can learn a lot from them while still having a decent chance at winning)

There are probably even more like thinking of a cool new name and shit like that and there is absolutely no reason to QQ about smurfs in these forums.

You think you can bribe me into thinking your better than me with no legit proof? even tho you have played longer than me.  Well done if that's on your main account, but if om your smurf account what a waste of time to brag about.

I don't need to bribe anyone to know that I'm better than you though, nor do people need bribes to agree ;)

I don't have a smurf either, so you wasted a few seconds typing that other bit.

Great to hear you don't smurf, but it's pathetic to agree with smurf accounts regardless of the reason Theladozz listed above. I poured real money into RP for this game why the hell would i make a new account? 

Main reason for smurf accounts. They are addicted & bored @ the plantinum lv or they just like to troll newbies.  Real gamers accept their punishments regardless of 30min time limit delay before you are in the queue.

Edited by TheLightChaos

Main reason for smurf accounts. They are addicted & bored @ the plantinum lv or they just like to troll newbies.  Real gamers accept their punishments regardless of 30min time limit delay before you are in the queue.

Ya. But what if you have a permaban. That's a long time to wait y'know. People be wanting to get back into ELO Hell.

permaban for what exactly? plz elaborate.

Permaban for being a complete fucknut. At least, that's one of the reasons a staff member at rito told me people could be banned for.

Other than that people can get permabanned for being toxic, trolling, intentionally feeding though it's normally rare for permabans to happen. Some bans are year long too, so that kinda justifies making an alt if you've been banned, don't you think?

what are you guys arguing about anyway?

I weren't called this arguing at all. I'm just stating my own play & my experiences over the overall gameplay of lol, which keeps getting overlook than overturned into a smurf aspect again. Like yes "smurfs" accounts do exist & towards my point of view i said this 1000x what's the point & starting over again. The smurfs are the toxic players, this forum has no reason to get out of hand, but heck idk how many times i've tried explaining msyself to get them to understand. 

Just check back where I contacted riot support somehwere in this forum, I'm just expressing my overall experiences & some will take it the wrong way.

I admit any smurf can destroy me @ lol yet there's no reason to bash me  just because i don't like smurfs I just feel like it's a waste of time as i'm only getting older and eventually you guys will grown into the same way i see things as well.

[...]which keeps getting overlook than overturned into a smurf aspect again. Like yes "smurfs" accounts do exist & towards my point of view i said this 1000x what's the point & starting over again. The smurfs are the toxic players, this forum has no reason to get out of hand, but heck idk how many times i've tried explaining msyself to get them to understand.

[...]some will take it the wrong way. I admit any smurf can destroy me @ lol yet there's no reason to bash me  just because i don't like smurfs I just feel like it's a waste of time as i'm only getting older and eventually you guys will grown into the same way i see things as well.

And this is where the arguement originated. Well. One of them.

You keep calling anyone who can do better than you a smurf, and no, when I get older I am not going to see things the way that you do, because the way you see other players is biased towards the theory that if they can beat you then they 1000% have to be a smurf. Of course some of us are going to take it the wrong way because you refer to literally every player that's beat you as "a smurf" when, again, they could be someone with better skills but on their one and only account. Smurfs aren't toxic either, well not all of them at least.

Let's be honest, nobody likes a smurf but not every single account on the server is a smurf, we're not bashing you because you don't like them, we're bashing you because of your way on percieving accounts and deciding whether they are smurfs or not... and please, I speak for some of the others on the topic, stop trying to make yourself sound like someone who's seen life for over 40 years with the old comments because you've only been around for 24 from what your profile says.

Anyways. This has gotten out of hand quite quickly...

• Like 1

I weren't called this arguing at all. I'm just stating my own play & my experiences over the overall gameplay of lol, which keeps getting overlook than overturned into a smurf aspect again. Like yes "smurfs" accounts do exist & towards my point of view i said this 1000x what's the point & starting over again. The smurfs are the toxic players, this forum has no reason to get out of hand, but heck idk how many times i've tried explaining msyself to get them to understand. 

Just check back where I contacted riot support somehwere in this forum, I'm just expressing my overall experiences & some will take it the wrong way.

I admit any smurf can destroy me @ lol yet there's no reason to bash me  just because i don't like smurfs I just feel like it's a waste of time as i'm only getting older and eventually you guys will grown into the same way i see things as well.

Alright let me just finalize this:

Whats the point of smurf accounts? There are many legitimate reasons for a smurf account. 

1. You simply wish to restart and play from beginning. Some people either do not like the direction their account was going or they just do not like the account they currently play on. Maybe you just hit level 30 and you still don't know a role such as jungle and you want to make another account to learn that role or new champs? I've done this.

2. Your main account queue is too long. Diamond-Master-Challenger players have this issue hence multiple accounts.

3. You want to play with someone who just started. Say you wish to play with your girlfriend/boyfriend or your best friend who you just got into league, and they're starting from one. Putting them versus level 30 platinum players is quite unfair so you make a new account to play with them. I've done this.

4. You made another account on another server. I've done this on NA and EUW. 

5. Your main account is banned/suspended/chat restricted and you've made another one. A lot of people do that, mostly the toxic community you seem to find.

Notes:

Riot rules allow smurf accounts. It is not against the rules. Contacting Riot Support is making yourself look like an idiot. That's like saying to them "I'm bad at the game please make other players all bad as well"

Smurfs are not all toxic players. When I smurf I'm hardly toxic towards anyone else I play against. Smurfing is only common in levels 1-10. Usually afterwards the better players are matched with other smurfs due to the MMR ratings that they get, so you cannot tell me you play against smurfs everyday since you're not below level 10. The people you play against are simply more skilled than you and are the same level as you. Just because someone is better than you doesn't mean it is a smurf.

Smurfs spend money to buy champions and skins usually to get them faster so that gives Riot Games more money and improves the game.

Smurfs do not matter in fun modes like ARAM or Dominion. Those are game modes that cannot be intended to be treated seriously as reasons for someone to smurf. A Smurfs goal is often to get to the Ranked ladder and play ranked solo/duo queue or 5v5s.

Most of us here are already ranked and have many seasons under our belts, at least speaking for myself. I've seen many things and played on multiple accounts, and I will never see smurf accounts as an issue. 

TL;DR

Smurfs are not bad for the community. 

You suck at the game and instead of working on it you excuse yourself by saying that you lose because enemy team has higher levels/smurfs. If you find these people that difficult to beat then it seems you need to get better and not create dumb excuses for yourself. 

Thank you for reading.

-------------------

Patch 5.3 Is out boys http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-53-notes

Edited by UD177
  • Like 3

Keep thinking what you kids want idc about losing to smurfs & No not every match will have a smurf. There's a difference between complaining about something & telling others your experiences. Plz read before you kids put words in my mouth or I will ignore you as well Good day.

Keep thinking what you kids want idc about losing to smurfs & No not every match will have a smurf. There's a difference between complaining about something & telling others your experiences. Plz read before you kids put words in my mouth or I will ignore you as well Good day.

There's also a difference between telling someone your experiences and bitching about it. Slagging off the game for others who play and like the game and take it as an offence, especially when you called out all smurfs to be toxic and saying you will contact Riot Support and waste their time. Most of us that spoken are way more experienced, and have put more work into their accounts than you have. So *you* don't put words in our mouths telling us we're wrong, in builds we advised you couple pages ago, in explanation of what champions do and what happens in the game, or even in the advice we give you now. We're have more experience therefore we know things better, instead of confronting us on stuff learn from us. 

ZbEX2kv.png?1

SxLqvKw.png?1

This was a learning process back in December when I realized glyphs are (magic) seals are (defense) marks are (damage). Only question i need clarification on is "Does physical damage have any boost with AP champions?" I know it does with ADC if not that's why you see 2 blue's in my marks for MR"

As a New player my first rune was Tier3 MR for mark but i quickly adapted in the new year..

welp, your runes are utter ass. Here's some basic ones I use.

AD Page

17f69d38c7.jpg

AP Page

b5b6bb7221.jpg

ADC Page

3a818967c5.jpg

Edited by UD177

UD177 I didn't say All smurfs are toxic learn to elaborate better .I will only contact riot support for anything that seems fishy, i don't like wasting others people time.

Nice Insult yes I'm new runes regardless I've just started collecting lv3 runes yet i can say you have been playing for years, yet what else are you doing with your life huh?

UD177 way of thinking. Just because someone is better than you doesn't mean it is a smurf. wtf did I say that hell no.

Well UD177 if your wasting more money towards RP that's yor own fault @ making other accounts, which is why they are making millions off players like yourself mainly because of addiction.

I scouted my matches before they begin now visit  [email protected] to learn more.

Edited by TheLightChaos

UD177 I didn't say All smurfs are toxic learn to elaborate better .I will only contact riot support for anything that seems fishy, i don't like wasting others people time.

Nice Insult yes I'm new runes regardless I've just started collecting lv3 runes yet i can say you have been playing for years, yet what else are you doing with your life huh?

UD177 way of thinking. Just because someone is better than you doesn't mean it is a smurf. wtf did I say that hell no.

Well UD177 if your wasting more money towards RP that's yor own fault @ making other accounts, which is why they are making millions off players like yourself mainly because of addiction.

I scouted my matches before they begin now visit  [email protected] to learn more.

I read the way you wrote it. Maybe you need to be more careful how you word what you say.

I'm not insulting your runes, though yeah they're a mess. I've linked mine to help you construct basic rune pages, take my advice. I've been playing for years, I'm currently studying in a University and I've played League of Legends on and off since Spring Season 2 just after Darius or Dravens release. I originally found it through playing with friends and used it as a getaway tool from real life issues, when I was affected by depression. I grew a bond with the game then.

Again, you wrote in your posts talking about your experience with people who beat you being smurfs.

I've spent no money on my smurf accounts. I make other accounts just to play not put money onto. I spent money only on my main account on NA and main account on EUW, mainly for gifting my friends on those servers. and buying the CLG Icon :^). I wouldn't say I'm addicted to the game, but I do enjoy it hell of a lot. I sometimes have days where I play a lot but sometimes I don't play at all. I don't really have any other gaming system/games at uni so League is my main go to point for entertainment.

LolNexus is a good site for seeing what runes/masteries the enemy has.

Edited by UD177

Agreed. English literature is not my strong suit. Yes indeed there a mess now, but i've only learn about them through getting my butt kick, which it's an nuisance saving up for them.

I enjoy helping the community as well i recently told a lol friend@ my level "you need lv3 runes now never wait until lv30" yet her brother taught her the basics.

lol@nexus came from my lol friend from her brother etc, no wonder he didn't tell her about runes lol.

Edited by TheLightChaos

Agreed. English literature is not my strong suit. Yes indeed there a mess now, but i've only learn about them through getting my butt kick, which it's an nuisance saving up for them.

I enjoy helping the community as well i recently told a lol friend@ my level "you need lv3 runes now never wait until lv30" yet her brother taught her the basics.

lol@nexus came from my lol friend from her brother etc, no wonder he didn't tell her about runes lol.

Thanks and Good Luck on the rift, if you need advice post here.