League of Legends

Socramies

When you say witness, do you mean you sat there and watched as he slaughtered your team with a lamp, or you joined your team getting slaughtered by a lamp?

It's not always a lamp :P Sometimes its a fishing rod, a bamboo stick, a hockey stick, a wooden plank/block, an axe, a japanese stand thing, a mace or the summoners cup :^)

The Jax isn't even using Bloodthirster, he was using Trinity Force, Randuin's Omen, and Thornmail

The main reason why I went for Omen and thornmail is because they had a heavy AD team and I was dealing enough damage as it is.

Now that I think of it I don't remember even using a bloodthrister its 2 or 3 AD items then I go full out tank.

Edited by deadlygunner18

The main reason why I went for Omen and thornmail is because they had a heavy AD team and I was dealing enough damage as it is.

Now that I think of it I don't remember even using a bloodthrister its 2 or 3 AD items then I go full out tank.

So true i get it. I'm still @ lv 25 so of course i'm going up against kids that don't know their champions full yet. I haven't tried jax, but i've face him i do know what to expect from his skills or skillshots whatever same thing.

Please be aware i'm Ignoring katsuragi instigating behaviour, so dont' follow his footsteps thank you very much.

So true i get it. I'm still @ lv 25 so of course i'm going up against kids that don't know their champions full yet. I haven't tried jax, but i've face him i do know what to expect from his skills or skillshots whatever same thing.

Please be aware i'm Ignoring katsuragi instigating behaviour, so dont' follow his footsteps thank you very much.

Skills = Abilities = Q, W, E and R keys

Skillshots = An Abilities that require precision and skill to land, which is not a targeted ability, e.g. Ezreal Q or Jinx W

Which makes sense as a Jungler. I was responding to TLC thinking he meant you had used a Bloodthirster in the match whereas he apparently meant Jax using Bloodthirster in general.

Skills = Abilities = Q, W, E and R keys

Skillshots = An Abilities that require precision and skill to land, which is not a targeted ability, e.g. Ezreal Q or Jinx W

No matter how we look @ there just skills the require a lot of practice & timing. Directional skills, Ground Skills, Hybrid skills & Combo skills requires a skill to land before unleashing another skill afterwards yasuno & kalista fit this perfectly.

Edited by TheLightChaos

So erm. New topic...? When's Teemo getting nerfed?

getting patched out of the game?

getting his legendary skin?

• Like 1

Since a boss listen to a instigator here it goes again!

1. Post your matches ETC All acceptable.

2. Unless you criticize a new player provide respectful feedback, don't just mock/disrespect the person.

3. That's all enjoy flooding this forum with your matches etc.

oABa4dx.png

mloB6ZA.png

Feedback: Pic 1: ARAM, so no feedback on the pic, ARAM is a fun mode and theres no theories behind it but on Master Yi you typical want your AD and Crit mixed with Attack Speed and more Crit, Such as Shiv as well as lifesteal such as Blade of the Ruined King/ Bloodthirster. the Mercurial Scimitar is more of a last minute buy

Feedback Pic 2: Nemesis Draft is a fun mode, again there is no real "you should've done this" or feedback for that.

IF you want legitimate feedback it should be a normal or ranked game of 5v5 on Summoners Rift, and I can sorta advise 3v3 Twisted Treeline but I'm behind on the meta since 5.1

Edited by UD177

Since a boss listen to a instigator here it goes again!

1. Post your matches ETC All acceptable.

2. Unless you criticize a new player provide respectful feedback, don't just mock/disrespect the person.

3. That's all enjoy flooding this forum with your matches etc.

DUDE. You can't call people instigators as it's instigatation itself, it's a self-instigation. Just drop it already.

Secondly Parker didn't "listen" to anyone, he followed the same procedure as the rest of the lovely moderation team here, following that I'd just want to point out that unless those rules were on the original post that started the thread, they'd mean absolutely nothing to anybody new to the topic.

Now if we can bury the hatchet in the sand and get back to talking about league instead of making petty comments or remarks or making new threads altogether?

EU LCS Week 5 Day 1:

Roccat vs Copenhagen Wolves

Elements vs Giants Gaming

Fnatic vs SK Gaming

Meet Your Makers vs Gambit Gaming

Unicorns of Love vs H2K

Fnatic (6-2) vs SK Gaming (8-0) will be the game to watch.  SK Gaming looking to maintain their perfect record and tie Fnatic's previous record of a 9 game winning streak along with full control of the standings.  I'm hoping Fnatic ban Lucian, Graves or counter pick them from Forgiven.  SK will probably look to ban or counterpick Huni's Lissandra to prevent the brutal combination of Lissandra and Rhengar.  Also they'll probably ban or counter pick Annie to prevent Yellowstar from roaming.  Fnatic needs to play their aggressive pick/poke/siege style with hard CC/engage rather than late game/disengage.

EU LCS Week 5 Day 1:

Roccat vs Copenhagen Wolves

Elements vs Giants Gaming

Fnatic vs SK Gaming

Meet Your Makers vs Gambit Gaming

Unicorns of Love vs H2K

Fnatic (6-2) vs SK Gaming (8-0) will be the game to watch.  SK Gaming looking to maintain their perfect record and tie Fnatic's previous record of a 9 game winning streak along with full control of the standings.  I'm hoping Fnatic ban Lucian, Graves or counter pick them from Forgiven.  SK will probably look to ban or counterpick Huni's Lissandra to prevent the brutal combination of Lissandra and Rengar.  Also they'll probably ban or counter pick Annie to prevent Yellowstar from roaming.  Fnatic needs to play their aggressive pick/poke/siege style with hard CC/engage rather than late game/disengage.

My interpretation of the games today:

ROCCAT vs Copenhagen Wolves - ROCCAT has had a struggle this split, there is no synergy between Jankos and Nukeduck and I think thats hurting them a lot , Jankos cant go mid to make huge plays and get first blood anymore like he once could and they play too passively which costs them a lot of their games, such as the one versus Elements or Fnatic a few weeks back where they had comebacks. CW is on a roll, Freeze and Unlimited are a far stronger botlane than Woolite and Vander and Soren has been on point with his plays, especially I expect no Cassiopeia or Xerath today here. I'm going to say CW win.

Elements vs Giants Gaming - No Wickd as he has been benched. I think the issues will still be there even with Kev1n coming in so I'm not really sure if they will have the synergy to win this one. Giants have been struggling in all lanes but their mid lane, the jungler is often outpressured and their top laner is only strong on Jax so far. Should be an even game but I'm giving Elements a slight edge here.

Fnatic vs SK Gaming - Stats points towards SK so far but I'm quite sure the Fnatic solo lanes are better than that of SK. I think the huge impact will be Reignover vs Svenskeren in this game, most likely going to the one who will snowball the solo lanes. Yellowstar has been playing out of his mind but I think SK have the stronger bottom lane as Steelback hasn't had the impact Forg1ven has had in his games at all. I think it is one of the hardest matchups to tell and I'm hoping for another good El Classico. I'm going to go with Fnatic breaking the SK Gaming win streak here. Graves and Lucian ban inc

MeetYourMothersMeaniesMakers vs Gambit Gaming - MYM will have Jwowweweuwaow in the Top lane replacing Mimer. I think Gambit will stomp them. RIP MYM

Unicorns of Love vs H2K Gaming - I honestly think this is the closest game today by far. UoL either stomp their wins or they drag out the game too long and potentially lose it. H2K has had a huge resurgance since the addition of KaSing last week, and even went 2-0 in their LCS week beating ROCCAT and Elements. Ryu has been playing well and Odoamne + Loulex combo has been very strong as well. I think this will be decided in the mid lane between Ryu and PowerOfEvil, unless you give Kikis Nidalee. then it's over. Winner Unicorns of Love in my opinion

Feedback: Pic 1: ARAM, so no feedback on the pic, ARAM is a fun mode and theres no theories behind it but on Master Yi you typical want your AD and Crit mixed with Attack Speed and more Crit, Such as Shiv as well as lifesteal such as Blade of the Ruined King/ Bloodthirster. the Mercurial Scimitar is more of a last minute buy

Feedback Pic 2: Nemesis Draft is a fun mode, again there is no real "you should've done this" or feedback for that.

IF you want legitimate feedback it should be a normal or ranked game of 5v5 on Summoners Rift, and I can sorta advise 3v3 Twisted Treeline but I'm behind on the meta since 5.1Mayeb  my first post for 5 days

Maybe not my last post before I'm absent.

1. Clearly I'm sharing a match. "no real you should've done this" its pointless

2. You out of all people say wait until lv 30 before doing NORMAL SR, so legitmate feedback i wouldn't need yet.

3  Summarizing up this thread seem your just making fun of my recent post, because it was a whole new frorum beforehand.

4. Katsuragi.I'm not stepping down to your toxicity level, you know what you have know done, I accept my responsibility for lashing out but enough is enough that's why your on my ignore list until otherwise.

Edited by TheLightChaos

Maybe not my last post before I'm absent.

1. Clearly I'm sharing a match. "no real you should've done this" its pointless

2. You out of all people say wait until lv 30 before doing NORMAL SR, so legitmate feedback i wouldn't need yet.

3  Summarizing up this thread seem your just making fun of my recent post, because it was a whole new frorum beforehand.

4. Katsuragi.I'm not stepping down to your toxicity level, you know what you have know done, I accept my responsibility for lashing out but enough is enough that's why your on my ignore list until otherwise.

I've never said you shouldnt play Normal SR before level 30. I say it is suitable to play that mode, as the scaling in Dominion/ARAM/3v3 are totally different. You need to be level 30 to play RANKED SR. I'm pretty sure you made a post about you wanting constructive feedback so I given you that. What's the point of sharing games, unless it has something worthy of mention such as carrying a game or having/playing against a weird team comp, other than to get feedback on them? I'm not making any fun of what you're saying unless you're talking utter nonsense like Jax having skillshots, cause let's be honest thats wrong.

I think we should use this thread to discuss League of Legends as a game, discuss our experiences, discuss upcoming changes, patches, skins, and champions as well as provide feedback and advice on games we have played. Sharing your games is fine if they have any certain meaning but I wouldn't like this forum to be just us coming in and posting screenshots of all the random ARAM or Dominion games we've played, as quite frankly we wouldn't care and it just floods this forum with nonsense. 

We should also use this forum to discuss the competitive nature of league of legends, as well as the competitive scene; The EU and NA LCS, the LCK, the LPL, the GPL, etc as well as season events such as IEMs, Dreamhacks, Challenger Series, ALL-stars, Battle of the Atlantic, and the World Championship.

-------------------

Here's a recent ranked game of mine, I decided to go full Trick2g (don't tend to play Udyr much) and open the gates. We were losing quite heavily in the game.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1735742926/49346532?tab=overview

2a5f585e68.jpg

e484237f0a.png

Coming back from almost a 12k Gold Lead. we managed to turn it around just outside our base lol

f4a4e4ef1a.jpg

Edited by UD177

My interpretation of the games today:

ROCCAT vs Copenhagen Wolves - ROCCAT has had a struggle this split, there is no synergy between Jankos and Nukeduck and I think thats hurting them a lot , Jankos cant go mid to make huge plays and get first blood anymore like he once could and they play too passively which costs them a lot of their games, such as the one versus Elements or Fnatic a few weeks back where they had comebacks. CW is on a roll, Freeze and Unlimited are a far stronger botlane than Woolite and Vander and Soren has been on point with his plays, especially I expect no Cassiopeia or Xerath today here. I'm going to say CW win.

Elements vs Giants Gaming - No Wickd as he has been benched. I think the issues will still be there even with Kev1n coming in so I'm not really sure if they will have the synergy to win this one. Giants have been struggling in all lanes but their mid lane, the jungler is often outpressured and their top laner is only strong on Jax so far. Should be an even game but I'm giving Elements a slight edge here.

Fnatic vs SK Gaming - Stats points towards SK so far but I'm quite sure the Fnatic solo lanes are better than that of SK. I think the huge impact will be Reignover vs Svenskeren in this game, most likely going to the one who will snowball the solo lanes. Yellowstar has been playing out of his mind but I think SK have the stronger bottom lane as Steelback hasn't had the impact Forg1ven has had in his games at all. I think it is one of the hardest matchups to tell and I'm hoping for another good El Classico. I'm going to go with Fnatic breaking the SK Gaming win streak here. Graves and Lucian ban inc

MeetYourMothersMeaniesMakers vs Gambit Gaming - MYM will have Jwowweweuwaow in the Top lane replacing Mimer. I think Gambit will stomp them. RIP MYM

Unicorns of Love vs H2K Gaming - I honestly think this is the closest game today by far. UoL either stomp their wins or they drag out the game too long and potentially lose it. H2K has had a huge resurgance since the addition of KaSing last week, and even went 2-0 in their LCS week beating ROCCAT and Elements. Ryu has been playing well and Odoamne + Loulex combo has been very strong as well. I think this will be decided in the mid lane between Ryu and PowerOfEvil, unless you give Kikis Nidalee. then it's over. Winner Unicorns of Love in my opinion

ROC vs CW -  You're probably right, not sure why I chose Roccat when I hate Woolite :(

EL vs GIA - Giants is too aggressive with poor vision, Elements should be able to play their slow laning phase and ramp up into the late game with Graves leading the charge from the back line.

FNC vs SK - I think Reignover will dominate Sveskeren (I think he's a middling jungler at best).  If Yellowstar gets Annie, Thresh, Leona, Blitzcrank, etc. expect FNC to win the lane also.  Steelback lacks the experience of Forgiven but he has the drive.  That's the X factor in this match up, if FNC let their passion come through they'll win but if they let themselves be intimidated by SK they'll lose (think FNC vs ALL in S4 where FNC played scared).

MYM vs GMB - Xeioxao is a mediocre mid laner, he's so overrated.  Would have been better to replace him and keep Mimer.

UOL vs H2K - I think H2K can surprise us like they did against Elements.  Their biggest issue has been synergy, H2K doesn't lack talent.  Definitely don't give Kikis Nidalee.  If they did their homework like they did against Elements that shouldn't be an issue though. This should be one of the more fun games today besides FNC vs SK.