League of Legends

Socramies

That last sentence made absolutely no sense. But ANYWAYS... bro you need to chill out with that seniority complex BS. I'm 22 and your 24, I could maybe understand that mentallity if we were teenagers in high school or something. But we're both grown ass men, at this point you being 2 years older means nothing, and the fact that you keep trying to hold that over everyone is actually getting quite sad lol.

Exactly this

Lol you thanked someone for the advice they gave you instead of getting all worked up over nothing.

That last sentence made absolutely no sense. But ANYWAYS... bro you need to chill out with that seniority complex BS. I'm 22 and your 24, I could maybe understand that mentallity if we were teenagers in high school or something. But we're both grown ass men, at this point you being 2 years older means nothing, and the fact that you keep trying to hold that over everyone is actually getting quite sad lol.

It's ok if you don't understand your young. I got 3years on you so your just a kid to me + my sister is older than you as well :P .

It's ok if you don't understand your young. I got 3years on you so your just a kid to me + my sister is older than you as well :P .

That amounts to what exactly? Why would anyone care that some random guy on the internet and his sister is older than them? I hope your trolling, otherwise I pity you for how childish and simple-minded you are at the age of 24.

• Like 1

That amounts to what exactly? Why would anyone care that some random guy on the internet and his sister is older than them? I hope your trolling, otherwise I pity you for how childish and simple-minded you are at the age of 24.

First of of all you already planted the seeds of destruction aka so you obviously wanted a reaction when I replied. i dislike playing the age card, but you were itching for attention to make this thread spin out of control, who's childish now huh?  If i was You I wouldn't have reply @ all.

First of of all you already planted the seeds of destruction aka so you obviously wanted a reaction when I replied. i dislike playing the age card, but you were itching for attention to make this thread spin out of control, who's childish now huh?  If i was You I wouldn't have reply @ all.

Hi I'm 15, you're 24, if you pick on me stereotypically I'll set my mom on you.

Now we have the stereotype out the way, you're always playing the damn age card, just look at your profile, and your comment about UD being your "young teacher" I'm with Odyssey on this one, discard the age card because it's getting sad, desperate and annoying.

Why wouldn't I reply? This is like the 10th time i've seen you use the "age card" and it seems to be your go-to defense when handling any kind of criticism, so you obviously don't dislike playing the "age card." I wasn't itching for attention I just thought you should know that this is the internet and nobody cares if your 2 years older than them, and that your boasting is the equivalent of an adolescent bragging about what grade hes in to an underclassmen.

Bravo you can't admit to anything can you. I accept responsibility of what I post. I wanted genuine advice from UD177 with a little bit of sarcasm, which he/she handle it calmy. Props to you UD177.

Now lets get back on track with lol stuff.

This is a warning to everyone in this bullshit spat, if you can't get along then use the ignore function on the website. If this childish behavior continues then warning points will be issued and it doesn't need to come to that. This is a LoL thread, talk about LoL. 

Parker

• Like 1

I imagine Eburk as more of a Graves or Garen type of character :^)

Sly would be J4 

AF would be Swain

Parker would be Talon

ez

Based on personality alone, not the lore/alliances that the characters have

Edited by UD177

I imagine Eburk as more of a Graves or Garen type of character :^)

TEEMO

Sly would be J4 

Aatrox

AF would be Swain

Volibear

Parker would be Talon

Rumble

ez

Based on personality alone, not the lore/alliances that the characters have

Borderline madness, drugs, alcohol... lol jk

You forgot about comp though, I'd say she's like Sona...? Or Janna, Or Ahri :hmm: