EA Games - Highest Resolution Artwork

BlindMango

WOW! The "The Sims 3" is super creepy, can't say 2 and 1 are THAT much better though. lol

Lots to unpack here :-

Two dubiously dressed women, grabbing a guy's legs while being dragged on the floor

An astronaut stealing old fish out of a dustbin about to be hit by a rolling pin

A ferrari driving out of a burning building?

And my personal favourite, a fisherman who has caught his own arse.

All while a gnome is waving hello.

Actually the more I look at it, the more I like it. lol

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

WOW! The "The Sims 3" is super creepy, can't say 2 and 1 are THAT much better though. lol

Lots to unpack here :-

Isn't it great? xD I spent so much time of my life playing that game haha

6 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

We await the artwork for Wild Hearts. 

EA's website has a surprisingly low-res version of that art, however here's a great high res version

• Like 1

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

If you're talking about the artwork, Sims 1 & Sims 2 are okay. But if we're talking about gaming history, the first two Sims game are historically significant.

I spent many, many hours on the Sims 1. Had most of the expansions. Game was absolutely hilarious. Often created disaster scenarios just to see how the Sims would react. This was further fueled by a website called 'The Sims Exchange'. It was a website from the early 2000's hosted by EA that allowed players to upload their families. Granted some people probably cheated because there were some truly insane ones.

Back then EA mostly had the developer do the work. Unfortunately Westwood Studios caved in which meant that Maxis would sooner or later fall victim to the same scenario. But.... if I wasn't already a fan of Maxis before, The Sims 1 was the game that made me utterly loyal to the company.

So much fun. Even had my sister and her boyfriend get into The Sims.

• Like 1