Midnight Suns Trophy Guides - All Reagents + FULL TROPHY GUIDE

Ben-Gun

I seem to be having a glitch with the Best Girl trophy… I pet her for like 35 days in a row and nothing. I make sure to pet in the evening and morning (before and after missions) and also praise when available. When I can’t pet, I take her with me until the option pops (sometime it only lets you praise). And nothing… 

12 hours ago, Blindedpanda said:

I think there might be an missable trophy: Extracurricular Activities

I've beat the game and made shure to attend the club meetings whenever I could however I still have not got this trophy

Yes, I had the same problem, although I was very carefull with attending everything. I am not going forward with the ng+ before some kind of a guide to see if there is a possible problem somewhere.

On 13.12.2022 at 11:28 AM, ModusAm said:

Yes, I had the same problem, although I was very carefull with attending everything. I am not going forward with the ng+ before some kind of a guide to see if there is a possible problem somewhere.

No no no. Not missable. Keep playing general mission after beating the final boss - they end up spawning. That´s how I got it ? Do not worry

• Like 1

14 hours ago, vividamage123 said:

So what's the best way of going from light to dark? I am on act 3 and I just started going from light to dark and I am at 110. Do I keep trying through this playthrough or am I better off just starting a new game plus?

Faster with NG+

5 hours ago, iChucklez said:

Do Black Trumpets spawn after the final mission? I don't want to start NG+ until I got the 10 of all of them because i know they reset. I have 9, right now......

they spawn north of liliths garden, and you can get well before the final mission. I've only in act 3 and have regeants trophy already

On 12/12/2022 at 3:28 PM, Blindedpanda said:

I think there might be an missable trophy: Extracurricular Activities

I've beat the game and made shure to attend the club meetings whenever I could however I still have not got this trophy

Extracurricular Activities are tied to various things. Your friendship level with the individual heroes (Blade for Book, Nico for EMO, and Ghost for Car) as well as story progression. A lot of EMO has to do with exploring the grounds and doing the Agatha sidequests. You need to read the book for Book club. If you progress the story missions too far without reaching the necessary checkpoint for the activities, then you miss that meeting.

7 hours ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

Extracurricular Activities are tied to various things. Your friendship level with the individual heroes (Blade for Book, Nico for EMO, and Ghost for Car) as well as story progression. A lot of EMO has to do with exploring the grounds and doing the Agatha sidequests. You need to read the book for Book club. If you progress the story missions too far without reaching the necessary checkpoint for the activities, then you miss that meeting.

Are you 100% sure that it´s missable?? 

Figured out that the books meetings spawn when you interact with the "latest" book in the library. Then Blade inivtes you the next day

On 12/22/2022 at 10:34 AM, Kratos7X_ said:

How can I make reagents spawn again? The last ones I miss are those black trumpets. I go to the area twice a day for an ingame week but they won't spawn again.

I’m in the same boat as this. Need 2 black trumpets and they won’t respawn under any conditions??

Edit: just found a spawn spot in the greenhouse basement for the final ones!

Edited by BendyWire91

9 hours ago, BendyWire91 said:

I’m in the same boat as this. Need 2 black trumpets and they won’t respawn under any conditions??

Edit: just found a spawn spot in the greenhouse basement for the final ones!

I got my final ones today as well! The spawning of new reagents seems to be triggered by using agata's bowl in the library. You don't need to use the reagents you're looking for. Just create simple stuff by using reagents from the abby's starter area. This will trigger the spawning of new reagents in all other areas as well.

To be honest I did not found out by myself. Someone gave me a hint in the commentary section of a youtube video. But it worked out for me very well. 

• Like 1

On 12/26/2022 at 7:15 PM, Kratos7X_ said:

I got my final ones today as well! The spawning of new reagents seems to be triggered by using agata's bowl in the library. You don't need to use the reagents you're looking for. Just create simple stuff by using reagents from the abby's starter area. This will trigger the spawning of new reagents in all other areas as well.

To be honest I did not found out by myself. Someone gave me a hint in the commentary section of a youtube video. But it worked out for me very well. 

Holy shit, I didn't know that. Spent like 5 hours doing missions hoping for spawns. Does that work for the Christmas tree one?

19 hours ago, Figz21K said:

Holy shit, I didn't know that. Spent like 5 hours doing missions hoping for spawns. Does that work for the Christmas tree one?

No, the Christmas tree is a special one. It only spawns at nights with a waxing moon on 10 different spots located all over the abby map. Check the trophy related video above. It shows all possible locations. But it's a rare one. You will probably only find 2 or 3 on single night, so you have to check the locations again whenever it's a night with waxing moon. 

On 27.12.2022 at 1:15 AM, Kratos7X_ said:

What!! This is brand new information! I will include it in my full text guide, thanks!!