Expansion 2 Trophy Thoughts

timpurnat

5 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Nice!! You were doing the moves I mentioned? Just wanted to be sure we have correct info in tips 

I used triangle but yeah they're the same moves you mentioned.

4 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Where can I see that battle pass challenge?

You go the battle pass missions and it's listed under week 5. It should say something like" hit opponents with 6 signature attacks in different matches"

• Like 2

Just got the Trophy by playing in Free for all :) I can confirm that, apart from forward and down plus circle, for the move only with circle you don't need to have your opponent in the air, he can be on the ground as well.

Now I "just" need the level 40 and level 10 Trophies and I'm done :D

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Just got the Trophy by playing in Free for all :) I can confirm that, apart from forward and down plus circle, for the move only with circle you don't need to have your opponent in the air, he can be on the ground as well.

Now I "just" need the level 40 and level 10 Trophies and I'm done :D

Great! I'm glad we figured this out now haha. So weird that it only counts in a few modes lol. I will update the top post :)

1 hour ago, xen0kn1ghter said:

What do you think is gonna be in Expansion 3 of the trophy list? Gotta prepare myself mentally before it comes out

As always a new class, two misc trophies with shitty requirements, profile lvl75, lvl40 with 3 characters.

Would be really funny and sad if true

3 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

I tried my turbo method, and I think it got nerfed, which means less XP. A 4min match nets me 28xp, I'm positive I used to get more in the past.

For some reason I also only get 270xp per 15 mins with the other method where the bot plays instead of you. Very weird, yesterday I got 600 once, I guess it's very inconsistent 

32 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

For some reason I also only get 270xp per 15 mins with the other method where the bot plays instead of you. Very weird, yesterday I got 600 once, I guess it's very inconsistent 

Make sure you add a few extra bots, no teams, and set the bots to easy. If your AI bot wins (it will always win if the other bots are set to easy), you get the full 600.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

As always a new class, two misc trophies with shitty requirements, profile lvl75, lvl40 with 3 characters.

Would be really funny and sad if true

I'll be damned. Ngl hope they shut down the game before that happens. Don't think I can take any more of this, afk grinding or not

Also does anyone have any tips for the "High Stakes Hot Potato" or whatever that trophy's called? I've been trying it for a really long time but just can't get it. My current strategy is to jump out of the bombs radius so I don't get hit but still within reach to grab it but the timing is really scuffed. Standing in the middle of the map and trying to catch them sometimes works but I'm just bad at it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Make sure you add a few extra bots, no teams, and set the bots to easy. If your AI bot wins (it will always win if the other bots are set to easy), you get the full 600.

How many bots? I usually add 4

54 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I think staying in the middle of the map is the most reliable strategy, that's how I did it. Took me several minutes, the timing is very narrow. Best of luck.

Exactly, you only have to move if a bomb comes from the ground on left or right

2 hours ago, timpurnat said:

How many bots? I usually add 4

The way I do it is to open a custom lobby on my phone, add 2 easy bots, set the timer to 15 with no teams. My phone idles, while my ps4 AI beats up on the easy bot. Make sure your phone/pc account is just idling... you don't want them to also have an AI, which would only serve as competition for your PS account's AI.

• Like 1

My dumbass bought the skyforged skinthat cost over 2k ? and worst part is that I would have had enough if I bought the emotes… Apparently already used all refunds too smh. Now gotta wait until January 11th or get all the rewards from the brawl of the week ranked which is pretty much impossible (the rank up  related ones) since I can’t even get to gold.  

1 minute ago, DeidaraSasori said:

My dumbass bought the skyforged skinthat cost over 2k 1f480.png and worst part is that I would have had enough if I bought the emotes… Apparently already used all refunds too smh. Now gotta wait until January 11th or get all the rewards from the brawl of the week ranked which is pretty much impossible (the rank up  related ones) since I can’t even get to gold.  

I thought the season ends in 3 days oh well lol. I was able to get to gold and got over 50 wins but that's the most I can get, ranking up is ridiculous in this game. You go up like 6-9 and down by 25

• Like 1

Not sure what's going on, but I'm having issues with the Xp needed to level up.

I have been grinding all day and i got from level 26 to level 30 by getting 500-600 Xp in 15 minutes matches against bots, and 100-200 in Free for all. Now I am getting 30 and 4, respectively.

Hopefully this gets fixed tomorrow or I am literally never getting to level 40.

Edit: After a quick search on Reddit, it looks like there is a limit of Xp you get per day: the more you play, the less you earn. Let's see tomorrow if it is true.

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Not sure what's going on, but I'm having issues with the Xp needed to level up.

I have been grinding all day and i got from level 26 to level 30 by getting 500-600 Xp in 15 minutes matches against bots, and 100-200 in Free for all. Now I am getting 30 and 4, respectively.

Hopefully this gets fixed tomorrow or I am literally never getting to level 40.

Edit: After a quick search on Reddit, it looks like there is a limit of Xp you get per day: the more you play, the less you earn. Let's see tomorrow if it is true.

This really sucks, it will make it way longer for no reason, if there was an option to buy XP boosts I would definitely do it. It just happened to me, was getting up to 600, now I get 90-120xp :(((

Edited by timpurnat

38 minutes ago, Mado0o_007 said:

can someone explain the glory stuff I don't have any and i don't  how to get it thanks 

I believe these are ingame currencies you receive after reaching certain milestones in ranked matches. More wins, more glory. You should be able to boost rank with yourself to get more wins and more glory. You get your glory after the season ends.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xen0kn1ghter said:

I believe these are ingame currencies you receive after reaching certain milestones in ranked matches. More wins, more glory. You should be able to boost rank with yourself to get more wins and more glory. You get your glory after the season ends.

Thank you man but how would I boost it in the ranked queue or just normal 1v1 ranked?!