Rock the Boat trophy not unlocking.

BacklogGamer964

1 minute ago, jf_godII said:

On the topic of non-unlocking trophies, can't understand what needs to be done for the Take the Plunge trophy. Anyone knows?

I think it means the mechanism you use to shoot the pinball onto the board. So just hit the ball at max power for 50 times and I think you should be good. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Duck_mann86 said:

I think it means the mechanism you use to shoot the pinball onto the board. So just hit the ball at max power for 50 times and I think you should be good. 

Just got it. Though it's difficult to say whether the power is maxed out or not. So feels like way over 50.

54 minutes ago, jf_godII said:

Just got it. Though it's difficult to say whether the power is maxed out or not. So feels like way over 50.

Did you hold the left stick down and then let go of it or did you hold it down and push it up? Take the plunge trophy is the last one I need and I swear to god I have done well over 50 "max power" plunges. What even counts as a max power plunge? The whole thing seems really finicky since most of the time the ball barely elevates when you try to launch it.

1 hour ago, thelapsukainen said:

Did you hold the left stick down and then let go of it or did you hold it down and push it up? Take the plunge trophy is the last one I need and I swear to god I have done well over 50 "max power" plunges. What even counts as a max power plunge? The whole thing seems really finicky since most of the time the ball barely elevates when you try to launch it.

Holding L1 + R1 to shoot the ball felt more reliable than holding the left stick down

• Like 2

On 12/20/2022 at 3:52 PM, thelapsukainen said:

For the left stick, you need to hold it down, the let it go so it "flicks" back to neutral. L1 + R1 is way more reliable at getting you to max power.

On 12/20/2022 at 5:33 PM, BigBlue198662 said:

Holding L1 + R1 to shoot the ball felt more reliable than holding the left stick down

I held down L1 + R1 then let one go, because sometimes letting them both go wouldn't do the trick. but this is true.

• 3 months later...
On 28/12/2022 at 6:05 AM, R6S_RamboHero said:

For the Max Plunge trophy can I rewind (with the new feature) just after shooting with the spring? Or do I have to wait to "die" with the ball each time?

You can "restart" the table which makes things faster. I'm not sure the rewind will work. It probably resets the in-game counter for it, just the same as it resets the score and so on.