Top 50 in the world!!!? REALLY?

SuchRemorse

This game has been out for years! What are the chances of being top 50 in the world at this point? Is this still doable? Also... I'm thinking it might be better if nobody is playing this anymore. Maybe it's easier to get in the top 50 that way? Not exactly sure how this works though. Anyone know?

• Like 1

If you start from scratch, you'll need to play a lot. It'll take you months of just playing this game as the leaderboards don't reset, afaik. Back in the days (2011), when I played this, the estimated time until getting in the top 50 was about 2-3 months. I don't recommend starting this game just for the trophies, except it is the only game you want to play for the next years.

Edited by stadt-kind

• 9 months later...

This definitely took me more than 100 hours, when I got the trophy. I have a 100% account and if I could go back in time, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.

The consistent gameplay required to outmatch the people that intentionally keep playing once they have reached the top 50 to make your life harder simply isn’t worth it.

I didn’t do that because I find it incredibly malicious. If you are in the middle of this grind, you can do it. However, keep in mind the game was patched in some regions and not others.

If you can’t download that patch, your time will increase exponentially because you will have to take turns to keep alts or boosting partners at the exact same rank as you. Otherwise, you won’t be able to find your alt or partner.

I’ve seen multiple people underestimate this trophy and simply give up after 50 hours or less. Please think carefully before you start this game. Good luck to those that are in the middle of the grind.

• 2 weeks later...