Private lobbies coming soon!

JEDI_BROTHERS

When you're asking a trophy community what else they'd want, they'd probably just want ways that make it safe to boost the online trophies for the game comfortably hahaha... So someone's next question will probably be asking whether the private lobbies will allow trophies to be earned, I doubt this is the place to find many enthusiasts who play Apex Legends for fun. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 1:45 PM, Sergen said:

When you're asking a trophy community what else they'd want, they'd probably just want ways that make it safe to boost the online trophies for the game comfortably hahaha... So someone's next question will probably be asking whether the private lobbies will allow trophies to be earned, I doubt this is the place to find many enthusiasts who play Apex Legends for fun. 

Ain't gotta go off on him like that lol. I like apex as well and seeing private matches added is really neat if you want to play with people you want. I can see why people will ask if you can earn trophies but the OP was wondering if people like the addition.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Generally, private lobbies don't allow for trophy popping, so I wouldn't be surprised if they restricted it. Personally, I'd like to just play with AI. It's way better than playing with other people IMO 1f602.png

I used to grind apex like there was no tomorrow...a very dark age for me. It goes so quickly from being fun to the single most rage-inducing game on the planet, yet again I feel that way about most BR games now

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, spingleFPS said:

I used to grind apex like there was no tomorrow...a very dark age for me. It goes so quickly from being fun to the single most rage-inducing game on the planet, yet again I feel that way about most BR games now

I have periods where I grind it for about a week. I think the only reason I don't really rage is because I go in knowing that I'm trash, and I'm just happy to survive or get a single kill lmao

Just now, Annoyingtiger888 said:

I have periods where I grind it for about a week. I think the only reason I don't really rage is because I go in knowing that I'm trash, and I'm just happy to survive or get a single kill lmao

Lmao, I reached my limit when I was playing ranked. I had nobody who really played on my friends list so I solo queued...was not a wise idea! xD 

12 minutes ago, spingleFPS said:

Lmao, I reached my limit when I was playing ranked. I had nobody who really played on my friends list so I solo queued...was not a wise idea! xD 

Ugh I feel that. I only have 1 or 2 friends that play and I don't really talk to them anymore. It's just so much better when you're with friends instead of random people you can't or won't talk to. A lot of people also join teams but play solo which makes no sense to me lol