Trophy Thoughts?

SuchRemorse

56 minutes ago, Pots3k said:

Wow this looks quite quite a fleshed out list compared to the old PS4 one. "Master rooms" is new content? Looking forward to replaying this actually, it was a solid little puzzle game.

A Platinum too

Played them recently so I doubt I'll rush out and buy them but a few years down the road on sale or extra... probably. One of the better puzzle games out there 

It looks like the PS4 version of the 10th anniversary has it's own trophy list, but it isn't syncing with PSN at the moment. It's also not cross-buy either, so you have to buy the PS4 and PS5 versions separately.

I'm guessing the 2 PS5 lists are NA and EU, so there's likely 3-4 stacks for this game in that case.

13 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

A Platinum too

Played them recently so I doubt I'll rush out and buy them but a few years down the road on sale or extra... probably. One of the better puzzle games out there 

So I admit that it has been about a year since I played the PS4 version, but this new version feels really different. like, 3/4 of the puzzles I swear are not at all like the ones in the original. Also... I think it has ray tracing xD Well worth the $20 imo

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...