Are the MP trophys still doable?

Been nagging me since Forever that i dont have the plat for this game but im wondering if its still possible to get the MP trophys and do the rest later. I know the MP was never great but its been a while and wonder if i can do them ATM.

Some of the exploits are associated with created parks, wondering if i can "download" them to my game and keep them for later usage. 

Also wondering if i can do private matches for the 10 online matches

Edited by kusuriuriPT

On 03/02/2023 at 3:20 AM, MavrickSuperfly said:

Hey bro, I did all the MP trophies just a couple of weeks ago. Even when people left the lobby and it was just me they were counting towards the goals

I try to Join a public lobby but i never find a match 

And the challenge that i need to Join a public playlist i dont think i can do it with a second controller

Edited by kusuriuriPT

11 minutes ago, xXDer_KritikerXx said:

Please write me on PSN a Message. xXDer_KritikerXx Got it to work via mobile phone hotspot. I created a party, but i can't find ranked matches. So if anyone want we can give it a try.

@kusuriuriPT I would write you a message on PSN but it doesn't worked for any reason. @SolaceP We can give it a try if you want. Write me on psn too please. Want knocked out this shitty Challenge with this disgusting multiplayer mode.

Is this challenge required for the platinum? What trophy is this challenge tied to?

2 minutes ago, SolaceP said:

Is this challenge required for the platinum? What trophy is this challenge tied to?

Its on the veteran challenge list so you need to finish all of them to get the trophy 

17 minutes ago, xXDer_KritikerXx said:

Please write me on PSN a Message. xXDer_KritikerXx Got it to work via mobile phone hotspot. I created a party, but i can't find ranked matches. So if anyone want we can give it a try.

@kusuriuriPT I would write you a message on PSN but it doesn't worked for any reason. @SolaceP We can give it a try if you want. Write me on psn too please. Want knocked out this shitty Challenge with this disgusting multiplayer mode.

I normally just play during the weekend but we can try whenever i ser you online...all add your account

11 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

Its on the veteran challenge list so you need to finish all of them to get the trophy 

I normally just play during the weekend but we can try whenever i ser you online...all add your account

I don’t see the challenge Public Trader on the veteran list on the trophy guide so I don’t think we need to do it

You can get a few with the local multiplayer option and by adding a second controller. I hope the servers get fixed for this soon since its still a relatively new game (PS5 version)

Edited by Terra

2 hours ago, Terra said:

You can get a few with the local multiplayer option and by adding a second controller. I hope the servers get fixed for this soon since its still a relatively new game (PS5 version)

Yesterday was the first time that i actually found a match in ranked so if people do the hotspot tricô ..it can happen 

• Like 1

On 7.2.2023 at 2:07 PM, Terra said:

The servers worked fine.But the problem is that the menu doesn’t appear.And with my explained trick you can get the multiplayer to work.And you need it at least for creating a party.

I tried my trick four times and it worked everytime, and i always found a game.

Edited by xXDer_KritikerXx
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, bobthecrazydog said:

To answer the original question…yes.

I haven’t connected to public MP once (because of the bug). I did the trophies with a second controller, and the create ones work fine. Just need level 100 for the plat.

Does the create trophy only need to recognise you attempting an upload then?

31 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

Does the create trophy only need to recognise you attempting an upload then?

Possibly. But I can also play on others’ created parks so it seems like the failure to connect bug only affects P2P, i.e. public or private matches. In any case that particular trophy popped straight away for me despite never being able to play with others online.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've just installed the game and I'm not having any problems with the online

EU Region Physical Disc

Though my PS4 is in DMZ mode (due to Virgin Medias older routers only being able to handle 1 PS4 at a time unless the 2nd is in DMZ)

EDIT - ok maybe I am, how do you unlock ranked/free skate?  The create mode worked fine

Edited by Dark_Overlord

On 15/02/2023 at 10:02 PM, bobthecrazydog said:

Possibly. But I can also play on others’ created parks so it seems like the failure to connect bug only affects P2P, i.e. public or private matches. In any case that particular trophy popped straight away for me despite never being able to play with others online.

How did you manage to earn Jam Session and Speed Runner without access to the ranked?  I think it's the last 2 online challenges I need, everything else could be obtained.

There's also Low Count, or can that be done offline splitscreen?

Edited by Dark_Overlord
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

How did you manage to earn Jam Session and Speed Runner without access to the ranked?  I think it's the last 2 online challenges I need, everything else could be obtained.

There's also Low Count, or can that be done offline splitscreen?

I couldn’t do any Jam sessions so I missed out on those challenges but they aren’t required for the trophies. The Speed Runs along with Free Skate unlock once you’ve completed the campaign once from what I remember. I’m not sure what Low Count is but assuming it’s to do with number of multiplayer matches yes I just did split screen ones with a second controller.

17 hours ago, bobthecrazydog said:

I couldn’t do any Jam sessions so I missed out on those challenges but they aren’t required for the trophies. The Speed Runs along with Free Skate unlock once you’ve completed the campaign once from what I remember. I’m not sure what Low Count is but assuming it’s to do with number of multiplayer matches yes I just did split screen ones with a second controller.

Thank you :)  Means this should still be achievable

8 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Thank you :)  Means this should still be achievable

It's not "should be" it 100% is. I'm down to just the level 100 trophy left and multi-player hasn't worked for me since i started. Nothing requires you to play a match with someone outside of local with a 2nd controller. 

100% guaranteed. 

Edited by GodKaio-Ken

10 hours ago, GodKaio-Ken said:

It's not "should be" it 100% is. I'm down to just the level 100 trophy left and multi-player hasn't worked for me since i started. Nothing requires you to play a match with someone outside of local with a 2nd controller. 

100% guaranteed. 

I've heard some people having issues with the Create mode, so for them the plat would be impossible? unless it can still pop regardless of whether the upload actually completes.

Thanks for the confimation though :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

I've heard some people having issues with the Create mode, so for them the plat would be impossible? unless it can still pop regardless of whether the upload actually completes.

Thanks for the confimation though :) 

There shouldn't be any issues with the CAP mode. 

It's only online matchmaking that doesn't work as far as I know. If they were unable to use CAP I'd guess it's something on their end. You can upload, play through, and so on the CAP mode without being signed in to the THPS Online as long as you have general online capability. 

EDIT: Unless PS5 version has issues I'm unaware of. I play PS4. 

Edited by GodKaio-Ken
  • Like 1