No attention at all?

Camokidd87

5 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

will give them both a go sometime on thursday, should be able to do it if I go slow and concentrate properly, the final boss level was a good idea actually but I already beat it so I can't retry again unfortunately

that sounds horrible, so everytime you even quit out and load back in you're stuck? I had a weird bug in the forest level where the camera really zooms out and you can't even see anything, then you just eventually die

Yes that safefile I am permanently stuck in the ground it seems, yes I also had that zoom out bug but for me it zoomed out so far that all objects inverted themselves and I ended up with a almost normal screen but upside down and mirrored. Made me die quiet fast too

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

Yes that safefile I am permanently stuck in the ground it seems, yes I also had that zoom out bug but for me it zoomed out so far that all objects inverted themselves and I ended up with a almost normal screen but upside down and mirrored. Made me die quiet fast too

maybe uninstall the game and then install it again? if that doesn't work I would probably start again, it's not a long game

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

maybe uninstall the game and then install it again? if that doesn't work I would probably start again, it's not a long game

Yea that’s what I did now. And with beeing a bit better at the game when starting out I got my progress back in no time. I btw encountered another bug but it resolved nicely. I managed to get into debt but the game was perfectly able to handle negative numbers so it worked out fine. I would assume it’s not meant to be possible to buy upgrades you don’t have the money for

• Like 1

got the plat for it just now if anyone wants any tips? btw the best map to get 3 survivors without taking damage is the train level, make sure when you load into the map it shows that it doesn't have anyone to save in the top left screen, it means it has 3 and all are in the last carriage

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LukeTheGooner said:

got the plat for it just now if anyone wants any tips? btw the best map to get 3 survivors without taking damage is the train level, make sure when you load into the map it shows that it doesn't have anyone to save in the top left screen, it means it has 3 and all are in the last carriage

Also just got the plat now. My advice would be don’t worry about any of the trophies it’s all very doable

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

Also just got the plat now. My advice would be don’t worry about any of the trophies it’s all very doable

yeah just go slow and make sure to check everywhere for the 100 fire trophies in one go, you have so much time with the upgrades so no need to worry about that

• Like 1

On 07/07/2023 at 0:22 AM, Camokidd87 said:

Im almost finished astro bot rescue mission and firegirl is finally next on my list. Thanks for all the input here itll help me as well as others.

when you play it and need any help finding the special cats then just message me :) they are easy to find though if you explore the maps more

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

when you play it and need any help finding the special cats then just message me :) they are easy to find though if you explore the maps more

There’s also a good video guide here, if of any use: 

(It’s the one I eventually used for that darn Black Cat!)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 06/07/2023 at 8:22 PM, Camokidd87 said:

Im almost finished astro bot rescue mission and firegirl is finally next on my list. Thanks for all the input here itll help me as well as others.

I don't reach the "Sober" trophy. I have all the upgrades but this trophy, is locked for me. Why??

Edited by silveiraFrEaK

• 5 months later...
On 7/5/2023 at 2:22 AM, Pbpth said:

I’ve just got the Platinum Trophy for this on the PS5 version about five minutes ago. Overall a fun game!

One thing I did not realise until far too late is the cat placement is not random. The Gold, Black and Ivory kittens only appear in specific ‘rooms’ in the Nekotomi Plaza, Burning Building and Burning Forest levels respectively. 

The rooms appear randomly, like all other rooms in the game (but they are variations of the larger rooms - the Black Kitten is in Burning Building Rooftops, and there’s a specific neon sign in the background, for example).

The other thing to note is that the Fire Lord trophies are buggy. If you die during the First or Second Encounter, then you cannot repeat the level and the trophy will not pop. It will instead pop the next time you earn certain trophies. Hence, my Seal the Firelord trophy has a time stamp before Second Encounter.

I had started a trophy guide, but seems there’s a few folk keen to do it here so happy to hand it off.

I have looked EVERYWHERE for the black cat. Do you know where it appears?

PS: Playing on switch, finished the game and now getting my last upgrades and medals. It was so fun :):)

Edited by TakemetoNarnia4

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/4/2024 at 3:14 PM, TakemetoNarnia4 said:

I have looked EVERYWHERE for the black cat. Do you know where it appears?

PS: Playing on switch, finished the game and now getting my last upgrades and medals. It was so fun :):)

The black cat only shows up in the apartment levels in the fire escape areas

• Like 1