No attention at all?

Camokidd87

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Im not sure why this game got no attention at all. 58 owners world wide. The trailer actually looks very good. I bought this game 6 months ago and havent started it because im scared ill not know how to complete. I cant find a single guide anywhere. No walkthroughs. Nothing. Does anyone have any links or could help? I feel like i could get part way through and get stuck n there wint be a single answer online. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

Im not sure why this game got no attention at all. 58 owners world wide. The trailer actually looks very good. I bought this game 6 months ago and havent started it because im scared ill not know how to complete. I cant find a single guide anywhere. No walkthroughs. Nothing. Does anyone have any links or could help? I feel like i could get part way through and get stuck n there wint be a single answer online. 

YEah I got this on my wishlist but ... NO GUIDES ANYWHERE!!! LOL shame ;)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

YEah I got this on my wishlist but ... NO GUIDES ANYWHERE!!! LOL shame ;)

Yes i had it on my wishlist too. I got it on sale for 5 bucks but hesitant to start. Of all the crap on the store i dont see why hardly noone picked this up or why theres no info at all on it. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

Too many games release all the time. Most games simply don't have the marketing push to stand out. Seeing this thread in the recent posts was the first I had heard of it.

I found it randomly while looking on the deals section of the ps store. Its ashame they didnt market it or advertise it because i really believe its going to be a super cool retro style game. With correct marketing i think itd sell pretty well especially at the price. 

8 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

the game looks pretty cool, going to add to the wishlist

If enough people get it we can turn this into a help thread with multiple contributors. Heck maybe ill finally just start the game and add any info or tips here. Im no guide writer tho unfortunately. Maybe this thread will help expose the game and more people will get it if interested. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Camokidd87 said:

If enough people get it we can turn this into a help thread with multiple contributors. Heck maybe ill finally just start the game and add any info or tips here. Im no guide writer tho unfortunately. Maybe this thread will help expose the game and more people will get it if interested. 

it's in a sale right now so I just got it, not sure when I will actually play it though

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Maybe someone that has plat the game can run down a min guide?

I wrote a few people who beat it nobody responded. I'd love a guide but all i asked them was what theyd consider the difficulty anf time to plat but no response. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

the game isn't bad tbh and when you get upgrades the plat should be no worries I reckon, I'm getting better every round I play of it

Do you happen to know how to get out of the floor in the firestation? I am stuck and can’t move anymore. Reloading the safe doesn’t help

• Like 1

I’ve just got the Platinum Trophy for this on the PS5 version about five minutes ago. Overall a fun game!

One thing I did not realise until far too late is the cat placement is not random. The Gold, Black and Ivory kittens only appear in specific ‘rooms’ in the Nekotomi Plaza, Burning Building and Burning Forest levels respectively. 

The rooms appear randomly, like all other rooms in the game (but they are variations of the larger rooms - the Black Kitten is in Burning Building Rooftops, and there’s a specific neon sign in the background, for example).

The other thing to note is that the Fire Lord trophies are buggy. If you die during the First or Second Encounter, then you cannot repeat the level and the trophy will not pop. It will instead pop the next time you earn certain trophies. Hence, my Seal the Firelord trophy has a time stamp before Second Encounter.

I had started a trophy guide, but seems there’s a few folk keen to do it here so happy to hand it off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pbpth said:

I’ve just got the Platinum Trophy for this on the PS5 version about five minutes ago. Overall a fun game!

One thing I did not realise until far too late is the cat placement is not random. The Gold, Black and Ivory kittens only appear in specific ‘rooms’ in the Nekotomi Plaza, Burning Building and Burning Forest levels respectively. 

The rooms appear randomly, like all other rooms in the game (but they are variations of the larger rooms - the Black Kitten is in Burning Building Rooftops, and there’s a specific neon sign in the background, for example).

The other thing to note is that the Fire Lord trophies are buggy. If you die during the First or Second Encounter, then you cannot repeat the level and the trophy will not pop. It will instead pop the next time you earn certain trophies. Hence, my Seal the Firelord trophy has a time stamp before Second Encounter.

I had started a trophy guide, but seems there’s a few folk keen to do it here so happy to hand it off.

I almost have the plat but a question to you regarding one trophy? I have the estinguisher trophy but for this one https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/16814-firegirl-hack-n-splash-rescue-dx/8-way-of-the-hose

does it have to be 100 in a row?

also before I forget can the rescue 3 in a row without dying be cats/bears as well as people?

Edited by LukeTheGooner
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I almost have the plat but a question to you regarding one trophy? I have the estinguisher trophy but for this one https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/16814-firegirl-hack-n-splash-rescue-dx/8-way-of-the-hose

does it have to be 100 in a row?

also before I forget can the rescue 3 in a row without dying be cats/bears as well as people?

So The Extinguisher is definitely 100 fire monsters, same mission and cannot be hit. So yeah, 100 in a row. I found Burning Building easiest, as Train was not long enough and Nekotomi and Forest had too many background enemies.

For Save 3 Survivors, it cannot be ‘Pets’. Pets are generally any animal (the multi-coloured cats, the bear, etc). However, the Fire Dog counts as a survivor (but he can only be rescued once).

The best thing to do is wait until you’ve gathered 8+ Fire Tomes, as almost every mission will have 3 survivors. The number of remaining survivors are shown in the top left, under your health.

Also, the final boss requires you to rescue 7 survivors. Though it’s more difficult than normal levels, they are all very close together and you can infinitely retry the mission (so easy to grind out). The trophy will pop on the third survivor; you don’t need to finish the level.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

how do you mean, out of the floor?

I unlocked the last person for the firestation and when I bought her I got teleported to her position but with my feet a few pixels into the floor. Now I cannot move away anymore. I can run, jump, and fly in that spot but never move away.

edit: to clarify I think I am hardlocked out of the game and looking for a fix before starting a new safefile from scratch

Edited by Ich1994-1994
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Pbpth said:

So The Extinguisher is definitely 100 fire monsters, same mission and cannot be hit. So yeah, 100 in a row. I found Burning Building easiest, as Train was not long enough and Nekotomi and Forest had too many background enemies.

For Save 3 Survivors, it cannot be ‘Pets’. Pets are generally any animal (the multi-coloured cats, the bear, etc). However, the Fire Dog counts as a survivor (but he can only be rescued once).

The best thing to do is wait until you’ve gathered 8+ Fire Tomes, as almost every mission will have 3 survivors. The number of remaining survivors are shown in the top left, under your health.

Also, the final boss requires you to rescue 7 survivors. Though it’s more difficult than normal levels, they are all very close together and you can infinitely retry the mission (so easy to grind out). The trophy will pop on the third survivor; you don’t need to finish the level.

will give them both a go sometime on thursday, should be able to do it if I go slow and concentrate properly, the final boss level was a good idea actually but I already beat it so I can't retry again unfortunately

15 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

I unlocked the last person for the firestation and when I bought her I got teleported to her position but with my feet a few pixels into the floor. Now I cannot move away anymore. I can run, jump, and fly in that spot but never move away.

edit: to clarify I think I am hardlocked out of the game and looking for a fix before starting a new safefile from scratch

that sounds horrible, so everytime you even quit out and load back in you're stuck? I had a weird bug in the forest level where the camera really zooms out and you can't even see anything, then you just eventually die

• Like 1