Game of the year upgrade

kusuriuriPT

So im almost done with the platinum for the game, im missing some of the time trials to finish. I wonder if buy the game of the year upgrade without doing the trophy would the time trials of the DLC BE added up to the List that i need to finish to get the trophy? Or its ONLY for the base game?

Pretty sure it's base game only.  DLC is still pricey sadly, i'm mostly waiting for it to come cheap.  

I just wrapped up the time trials today.  Search the track you need on youtube with shortcut, most were not too hard.  Wrapped up my last 10 in about 90 minutes.  

Add me if you would like to grind out money!  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, chiino82 said:

Pretty sure it's base game only.  DLC is still pricey sadly, i'm mostly waiting for it to come cheap.  

I just wrapped up the time trials today.  Search the track you need on youtube with shortcut, most were not too hard.  Wrapped up my last 10 in about 90 minutes.  

Add me if you would like to grind out money!  

Well since the game of the year upgrade its half the price i bought it...and specially the looney toons Maps are really cool but even at 22€ its pricey for what it is. Im just missing the money and gears trophys so the DLC Will help mitigate the Grind.

Edited by kusuriuriPT

• 5 months later...
On 8.02.2023 at 6:58 PM, kusuriuriPT said:

Well since the game of the year upgrade its half the price i bought it...and specially the looney toons Maps are really cool but even at 22€ its pricey for what it is. Im just missing the money and gears trophys so the DLC Will help mitigate the Grind.

GOTY is on sale now for like under 19$ & since I don't have the base game I thought I might get it, but wanted to ask 1st - does the GOTY include ALL the DLC's/allow for a 100% trophy completion? Because only then will I buy this1.

22 minutes ago, Kunegunda_GoRyl said:

GOTY is on sale now for like under 19$ & since I don't have the base game I thought I might get it, but wanted to ask 1st - does the GOTY include ALL the DLC's/allow for a 100% trophy completion? Because only then will I buy this1.

Yes the goty upgrade does include the 3 dlc packs required to fully 100% the game. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/10/2023 at 3:30 AM, thesahinonur said:

This goty pack was on sale in every 5 weeks. 
For 2 months there is no sale.

I hope a new sale appears tomorrow.

No need to pay a full price though.

It’s on sale now for less than one of the DLC packs alone. 😎

• Like 2