where can i find the *original* version of this game (RE3, and RE2)

rockstarjazz

12 minutes ago, rockstarjazz said:

i like to see what the originals were like before they were remade. hopefully they can work on laptops?

If you have a PS3 they have all the classic versions digitally otherwise you may be able to get a PS1 emulator on your computer and try that I don't see why it wouldn't work unless just no ones put them out

• Like 1

The PS1 and PS3 all have the OG versions but the PS3 only has them digitally as part of the PS1 Classics range. I don't know about the PC but I imagine there will be a way to get them via Steam but since I don't have a gaming PC, I can't say for sure. The Wii only has 0, 1 and the two lightgun games. If you have a GameCube, Dreamcast or Saturn, then some of the OG games can be bought for them as well. The N64 got a decent port of 2 but none of the others.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The PS1, PS3 and Wii all have the OG versions but the PS3 only has them digitally as part of the PS1 Classics range. I don't know about the PC but I imagine there will a  way to get them via Steam but since I don't have a gaming PC, I can't say for sure.

Never knew the Wii had 2 and 3 only knew about part 1 and 0 and the rail shooters

• Like 1

If you have a PSP or Vita, you can also get the PS1 Classics versions there… though I think the PSP store/downloads are shut down already. Could be wrong on that count. Vita was working as of a month ago, when I had to reformat mine and reinstall everything.

7 minutes ago, Ashande said:

If you have a PSP or Vita, you can also get the PS1 Classics versions there… though I think the PSP store/downloads are shut down already. Could be wrong on that count. Vita was working as of a month ago, when I had to reformat mine and reinstall everything.

The PSP Store closed a year or 2 or back so unfortunately that's not an option any more :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.