Assassins creed 4 Black Flag SOCIAL CHEST PLEASEEE!

I have been looking for at least 20 hours now and I just can't find anything. PLEASEE IF YOUR playing this game help me out, If you find a social chest please post it hear and add me on psn bart_brock.

PLEASEEEEE this trophy means alot to me i have tried forever!  :blink:  :blink:  :angry:

Watch one of these threads and you'll find one eventually:

PS3 - http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/218938-ps3-only-share-your-discovery-thread-not-boost-thread-friend-request-thread-250.html

PS4 - http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/221875-ps4-only-share-your-discovery-thread-not-boost-thread-friend-request-thread-327.html

There was a post exactly like this one yesterday. Be sure to use the search function next time.

WTF is a social chest?

It's a type of random discovery/collectible that is shared with people on your friend list once you find it. You can also share the coordinates and other people connected to the Ubisoft servers will be able to find it. It's similar to the pivots in AC3 like someone posted earlier if that means anything. Edited by Rowdi

Hm. I see. I don't even have 10 people on my list. This will be annoying.

It isn't nearly as bad as some people make it out to be. Keep an eye on the thread(s) I posted earlier and you'll get it easily. The chests are a little tricky because they don't show up on the map until you are right on top of them. Still, watch those threads and get to the coordinates before the time runs out.

It isn't nearly as bad as some people make it out to be. Keep an eye on the thread(s) I posted earlier and you'll get it easily. The chests are a little tricky because they don't show up on the map until you are right on top of them. Still, watch those threads and get to the coordinates before the time runs out.

Exactly. They are no big deal. People fear this, but there's no need to fear this. Just keep track of the topic on AC Initiates and you'll have it in a few days or less.

Hm. I see. I don't even have 10 people on my list. This will be annoying.

You don't need any one with this game on your list. It's only for sharing. It wouldn't help you at all, unless someone on your list is playing and finds something at the time you're playing aswell.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...