Potential issue with Seals / Enchantments

Igni

5 hours ago, DJ_Syncronix said:

Does anyone know of any dungeons that give more than 18k exp? Right now I've been grinding my way to level 99 with the Gun Squad in Sanada. 

100 man beat down in the arena takes 5-6 min. Use some xp boost whatever you have 21-23 k per run. 

Currently doing the bridge reset method to grind seals from Sneaks, gotten a few but for the past few hours just been getting repeats, may be just my RNG but does anyone know or have a list of what ones they drop?

I've seen someone say they drop all seals except for 2, but unsure if this is confirmed or not

1 minute ago, sleepyslump said:

Currently doing the bridge reset method to grind seals from Sneaks, gotten a few but for the past few hours just been getting repeats, may be just my RNG but does anyone know or have a list of what ones they drop?

I've seen someone say they drop all seals except for 2, but unsure if this is confirmed or not

I started doing this early yesterday cause I don’t understand the weapon seal smithing process, I attempted it again with no luck…I’m at about 10 hours of trying to grind them. I only got a few new ones.  I finally had enough though. 

Just now, DJ_Syncronix said:

Seems a two prong patch is in the works from RGG. First one is out now and has a bunch of bug fixes. 

But the next patch is apparently going to have 'balance adjustments'. Kinda hoping that has something to do with the seals and their proc-rate/drop-rate. 

It honestly should’ve been on this patch. 1.5 GB update took them two weeks? Lol

Impressive! 

What seals did you decide on for the Vortex? 

I'd like to replicate

Also, what's the best way to increase gunman experience? Like 100 man or a particular dungeon?

I'm already level 99 myself, so it's feels real grindy now. I mistakinly put all my orbs into wild dancer and sword. 

Thanks in advance for your reply

7 hours ago, DJ_Syncronix said:

I'M SO HAPPY

I actually managed to do what I needed to do to defeat Sanada in a fast time. Less than a minute, and maybe less than 30 seconds, even? And this is still using Vortex, too! 

It definitely requires a Limit Break to get access to the new damage nodes in Gunman, and the increased rate of fire node too. 

Vortex Seals: 

Pierce (Silver Rank)

x2 Double Shot (Silver Rank)

x2 Attack (Bronze Rank, Fierce attack gives higher damage %, but I haven't gotten it yet)

For XP, I just did the Gun Squad mission in Sanada Stronghold, gives about 18k-19k XP, gun enemies are much weaker than melee enemies, so they go down nice and quick. Also a spot to get Aquamarines if you need any, so you get XP, and rare materials to boot.

Limit break really helps provide the extra damage needed, and Gunman also has an extra rate of fire node in the reset skill tree, so fast gun shoots even faster now, lol.

Also regarding limit break, upon reaching Level 1 again, the XP numbers are actually reset to their original value (Lv. 1 is 1000 XP), so running that dungeon nets some FAST xp. Went from Level 1-9 from a single run. 

• Like 3

A question people, I only need one more seal to finally have the 45: the Square: Blessing one. Did any of you got that seal from any other item, different from Divine Dragon Emblem? I tried lots of options in armors, headgears and gloves but no luck so far until now. I know that Sanada sometimes drops Divine Dragon Emblems gear, can this ones come with the seal?

2 hours ago, Galserik said:

A question people, I only need one more seal to finally have the 45: the Square: Blessing one. Did any of you got that seal from any other item, different from Divine Dragon Emblem? I tried lots of options in armors, headgears and gloves but no luck so far until now. I know that Sanada sometimes drops Divine Dragon Emblems gear, can this ones come with the seal?

For what I know, the Divine Dragon is the only one who drop this seal, I have tried too, and have no success.

With all my time with Sanada, I don't even remember if come to me at last one Divine Dragon, it's not a commom drop, the majority is "Inviting Hat" and "Rougue's Mask"

Keep trying crafting the Divine Dragon, is "more easy", mine came in the third try, if in the craft of the seal is not Blessing that came, just take another one more cheaper like a chopstick gun, save and start again

Edited by SABBATH
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, SABBATH said:

For what I know, the Divine Dragon is the only one who drop this seal, I have tried too, and have no success.

Whit all my time with Sanada, I don't even remember if come to me at last one Divine Dragon, it's not a commom drop, the majority is "Inviting Hat" and "Rougue's Mask"

Keep trying crafting the Divine Dragon, is "more easy", mine came in the third try, if in the craft of the seal is not Blessing that came, just take another one more cheaper like a chopstick gun, save and start again

I'll keep trying it, yesterday I crafted like 6 or 7 and no luck, so today I will savescum a little while too. I only need that seal, and the dragon items to finally get the 100% :D

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Galserik said:

I think I got that one from a Golden guy. That one or Sure shot, I don't remember now.

I don't see Sure Shot as craftable at the blacksmith. I'll try the dungeon that has one, hope for the best. 

Thanks for the information 

I've been searching everywhere and I cannot find where to get the sure shot gun. 

I looked at my equipment completion list and I still have ????? Of a gun I've yet to reveal and I'm thinking it's probably that one

Edited by beaudashus

On 2/23/2023 at 2:04 PM, Igni said:

Once you get a seal-state, every weapon/gear will give you a seal. Different weapons may have different seals, but as long as you stay on the same save, the seal for each weapon will not change. What seal a weapon can get is probably based on some pool of options each one can have. The chopstick gun seems to always give either XP or Loot, but a sword may have many different options. To get transferrable seals that pertain to certain weapon groups, you therefor have to make that weapon or something in its family. 
Here are all the seals, from some guy who managed to get all of them through luck / bruteforce.
image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

image.png

How do I get Sphere Seal: Special Moves? I must be blind cause I don’t see it in the spreadsheet some one made. 

1 minute ago, Dr__Hennessy said:

I already got that one. That one is called square special moves. Unless they both come from golden sneaks but I’ve already farmed the hell out of those sneaks-like 20 hours. 

That's my mistake, I thought you mistyped. You can see on the list that Sphere specifically should be from from Kotetsu, Kiku Ichimonji, Ujishime, or Ame-no-Murakumo as a chance to appear when crafting them.

• Like 1

Just now, soliunasm said:

That's my mistake, I thought you mistyped. You can see on the list that Sphere specifically should be from from Kotetsu, Kiku Ichimonji, Ujishime, or Ame-no-Murakumo as a chance to appear when crafting them.

No worries. Very confusing ha. Thank you so much. ?

28 minutes ago, soliunasm said:

Hmm I’ve gone a few times now resetting. All I keep getting is the madness seal.