ITS FINALLY HERE!! The Legend of Dragoon!!

kidson2004

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 3:00 PM, RedDevil757 said:

It's because the casuals complain when a platinum actually requires any skill or time. So games are avoiding them. Heck most are too scared to add difficulty trophies now to a platinum. So they add them as dlc. It's sad to see what's become of the trophy system

I can't really blame them for it. Some of the plats out there are just dumb tedious. Whether it be dumb stupid hard (Like The Ultimate from Pillars of Eternity) stupid grinding (Look at some Star Ocean games, Star Ocean 3 and 4 required several completions of the game to get 300 and then 900 battle trophies) or online exclusive ones (BioShock 2 and DOOM Eternal, I think maybe Tomb Raider reboot?) when the bulk and main aim of the game is indeed SINGLE Player. 

This game the platinum is not SUPER easy, you still have to beat some extra fights, and do some searching and beat the game, but not super hard either. I am utterly okay with this pace haha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Larzs86 said:

I can't really blame them for it. Some of the plats out there are just dumb tedious. Whether it be dumb stupid hard (Like The Ultimate from Pillars of Eternity) stupid grinding (Look at some Star Ocean games, Star Ocean 3 and 4 required several completions of the game to get 300 and then 900 battle trophies) or online exclusive ones (BioShock 2 and DOOM Eternal, I think maybe Tomb Raider reboot?) when the bulk and main aim of the game is indeed SINGLE Player. 

This game the platinum is not SUPER easy, you still have to beat some extra fights, and do some searching and beat the game, but not super hard either. I am utterly okay with this pace haha

Trophies shouldn't be overly grindy for the sake of it. I do think we should have difficulty trophies back though. Multiplayer trophies should have their own list. Maybe there own platinum too