ITS FINALLY HERE!! The Legend of Dragoon!!

kidson2004

13 minutes ago, angelbless45 said:

I am also really excited to play this since I didn't do it back on that time. Could anybody who has played the game share a general Roadmap and info on missable trophies to be aware of? Or should I better wait for a Trophy Guide? xD 

Just follow shotgunnova's FAQ on gamefaqs

1 hour ago, angelbless45 said:

I am also really excited to play this since I didn't do it back on that time. Could anybody who has played the game share a general Roadmap and info on missable trophies to be aware of? Or should I better wait for a Trophy Guide? xD 

As long as you look up a guide for stardust (there’s some on gamefaqs and more other places), you’ll basically be golden. Those three final trophies could in theory be missed but the game points you right to the bosses for them. You have the option to run but just… don’t lol. It happens very late in the game in a place called Mayfil.

22 minutes ago, EriksBlue said:

I am happy but this trophy list is legit lame.
no trophies for beating the superboss? or even most of the optional bosses? nothing for maxing all additions or dragoons? nothing for getting all 50 Stardust?

I’ve tried like 4-5 times to beat Faust and never could do it. Granted they were never hard attempts but yeah. Not too sad about that one personally.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

I'll wait for the trophy guide, before attempting.

Nostalgia, it been more than 2 decades since I last played it. 

Honestly, all you need is a Stardust guide. Everything else is quite simple - just remember to cycle through save slots for points of no return like you do for other JRPGs. 

For those wondering (slight spoilers):

Spoiler

the final dungeons are a point of no return, so a save before that point is advised. The only missable trophies are the 30 Stardust one and the three dragon spirits in Mayfil.

• Like 2

Those are optional bosses you can find in a dungeon toward the end of the game. They're not terribly hard or anything, but they're not exactly pushovers. They're located directly on the path to the dungeon's boss, so you'd have to deliberately avoid them to miss them, but you don't have to beat them to continue in the game.

7000G is not missable. You get money in lesser quantities in this game - the most expensive item, IIRC, is 10,000G. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, angelbless45 said:

Here's a 5 minute guide on all the stardust locations. Just 30 are required for the trophy

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Viking_God_Thor said:

I got a question about those dragon spirit trophies... are those optional Boss fights or Superbosses or something? How are they Missable? Thank you! 

And... why should the 7k Gold be missable? Is there so little money in the game? Thanks again!

They're missable in the sense that the game does not FORCE you to fight the bosses, but IIRC in Mayfil, you are forced to walk by each of them and a character comments about fighting them. So it's not like you have to worry about literally "missing" them like, not finding the right room or something. They're all in your path in that dungeon, you just have the option to walk away. As long as you don't do that, you're good.

Edited by Veritas7Ax
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cronopio-- said:

Do this new version has new features or is it just the normal old game?

I haven't had a chance to play yet, but it's supposed to have rewind & other enhancements. 

14 minutes ago, RT_THE_KING_05 said:

How long will it take to platinum?

No one has it yet, but FireMage777 seems to have crossed the midpoint in under 24 hours. Also, they already have the 7000G and 30 Stardust trophies.

So... maybe 2 days of intense grind if you know what you're doing? Probably 4 for a jrpg dummy like me.

• Like 1