Horizon Call of the Mountain Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Ben-Gun

Question how is it to see using the VR headset? While still wearing the headset you can see guides online ...This is the feature all VR trophy hunters wanted to know does it work? Cause VR 1 was a pain taken off the headset every 2 mins it seemed to look at a guide lol

Edited by DaivRules
Removed massive unneeded quote for better page navigation
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Question how is it to see using the VR headset? While still wearing the headset you can see guides online ...This is the feature all VR trophy hunters wanted to know does it work? Cause VR 1 was a pain taken off the headset every 2 mins it seemed to look at a guide lol

Yes it does work. While not crystal clear you can switch to the b&w camera to read a guide in your tablet/laptop. It’s what I’ve been doing for this game with no issues. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Couga83 said:

Top of the Class is crazy.

My best time so far was 1:59 and it was still not enough. Trying it several times in a row is so exhausting, I don't need to do my daily workout until I have this trophy. :D

So true. Sweat like crazy attempting this ? I'm a personal trainer and been training bodybuilding for over a decade, lol. Gotta hate that cardio

I may have missed something in a tutorial or something, but is there a quick way to switch between tools? I've only just finished the third or fourth stage, but switching to the pickaxes, for both hands, is so lame. And many times they have you switching for a small section, then back to hands, then back to pickaxes again. 

Am I really expected to hit X, select with thumb stick (despite gaze tracking being on, I can't simply look at the item I want to select) hold the trigger, and then repeat for the second hand, EVERY time I have to switch?

The climbing is the worst part of this game and it's like, 90% of the game. 

2 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

I may have missed something in a tutorial or something, but is there a quick way to switch between tools? I've only just finished the third or fourth stage, but switching to the pickaxes, for both hands, is so lame. And many times they have you switching for a small section, then back to hands, then back to pickaxes again. 

Am I really expected to hit X, select with thumb stick (despite gaze tracking being on, I can't simply look at the item I want to select) hold the trigger, and then repeat for the second hand, EVERY time I have to switch?

The climbing is the worst part of this game and it's like, 90% of the game. 

When you are climbing, you can get the pickaxes out by grabbing them from your back.

Just like you do with the bow, when you are on ground.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2023 at 2:14 PM, Couga83 said:

Top of the Class is crazy.

My best time so far was 1:59 and it was still not enough. Trying it several times in a row is so exhausting, I don't need to do my daily workout until I have this trophy. :D

I found something not in the guide that will help, and in fact will make the game more enjoyable.  I wish I had thought about it when I started the game.  You can go into advanced customization and set your walking speed to fast.  This will shave 10-15 seconds off your time.  Also when you go into Accessibility and set the climbing grip range to 2.0x, set the 'Pause time when selecting tools' to on.  With the grip at 2.0x you have to reach waaaaay back to grab the pickaxes off your back and I kept grabbing a board instead, so I just select the first pickaxe from the menu.  The 2nd pickaxe will be easier to pull from your back after the first pull up.  This will gain a few seconds when you have to select tools

If you're playing with the default settings 1:59 is crazy good.  You only need to get down to about 1:55 and just changing the walking speed will manage that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZZA-08 said:

Anyone had any issues unlocking Carja in Shadow trophy?

Tried in both locations still can't get it to pop 1f61e.png.

I did at first but I think it was because the watcher lights went yellow in my first attempts, in the attempt I got it to pop I was very careful to make sure they didn't see me at all and their lights all stayed blue and that popped it for me, I did it in the first Mothers Tears stealth area.

• 4 months later...