Delisted after today, servers shut down in June 1st

Ghost-Zeus514

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/333021-servers-closing-on-june-1st-2023/

Notice of Termination of PlayStation Versions

Dear players

Thank you for playing Auto Chess PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 versions.

There's a regretted information that we have to inform you that we will remove Auto Chess from both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 Stores. That means we will not update Auto Chess on PlayStation in the future patches after the termination. The planned termination date of PlayStation versions is June 1, 2023.

[November 29, 2022] The recharge function will be terminated, and all DLCs will be removed from PlayStation Store.
[March 1, 2023] Cross-platform features will be terminated on Auto Chess PlayStation versions. The full game will be removed from PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 Stores.
[June 1, 2023] Online services and the server of Auto Chess PlayStation versions will be closed.

If you complete the account binding process and bind your PlayStation Network account to Dragonest account before the termination of cross-platform features (March 1, 2023):

1.You can normally log into Auto Chess mobile versions with your Dragonest account after the termination of PlayStation versions.
2.All DLCs you purchased before the termination of cross-platform features will be kept in your Dragonest account.
3.The rest of Donut balance will be transferred to your Dragonest account after the termination of PlayStation versions.

After the termination of cross-platform features, we will not support account binding and all your game data and purchased DLCs on PlayStation versions will not be saved in Dragonest account.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Customer Service via [email protected].

Best regards

Auto Chess Operation Team

• Like 3

Seems like an auto pop occurs since many 100% times are one or two seconds. Ignoring those, the earliest completion times are between three and four days. I can't deduce any specifics about those times, of course, but perhaps given that we're not yet into March, June isn't too much of a stretch goal.

This game is broken.

I'm playing the ps5 version and it always stops talking in the tutorial and makes it impossible to progress.

The same thing happens on the first game that must be played, and when I restart the game, I get a warning saying that I can't enter the queue because the game is in a continuation.

I cannot solve this problem.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2023 at 9:45 AM, ChaoticFox9900 said:

Anyone here familiar enough with the game to say how long the trophies would take? Hard to get an idea from the leaderboards with it autopopping on every stack. 

I believe a longer estimate would be about 20 hours of gameplay.

Edit: Kind of sad I didn't see this in time. I only downloaded the PS5 version when I did it like 6 months ago because I was playing the mobile off an ad I saw on reddit. Now I can't get the PS4 version anymore. I hate delistings more than server shutdowns for this reason.

Edited by Long-Ryde
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, syai0306 said:

This game is broken.

I'm playing the ps5 version and it always stops talking in the tutorial and makes it impossible to progress.

The same thing happens on the first game that must be played, and when I restart the game, I get a warning saying that I can't enter the queue because the game is in a continuation.

Same problem. And sometimes when I finish tutorials I can't find a matchmaking.

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2023 at 6:44 PM, syai0306 said:

This game is broken.

I may have found a solution. Try this:

When the tutorial stalls out and you get stuck, don't quit out of the game. Instead, disconnect your internet connection for a few moments, then reconnect. (The easiest way for me was to click "Test Internet Connection" under Settings, since it would automatically disable and then restore connectivity.)

When you reenter the game, you'll get a prompt to reconnect to the match or tutorial. It should set things right and allow you to continue afterwards.

You might have to repeat this at one or two other points before the tutorial ends, but I've never had to do it again after that.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

Anyone know what time, specifically, the shutdown is supposed to take place?

They didn't give a specific time besides the date, June 1st. It's a chinese company, and it's 6am over there in hong kong. If it's closed now, it was right on schedule