Onslaught Questions.

Nitro

Hi all,

As many of you, I am looking to clean up the 100% for this game. However, I'm wondering:

1. Can the Osnlaught DLC be done solo (or with a second PS3)

2. Is matchmaking still broken for this mode?

Thanks for your help!

Looking back almost two years ago, I don’t know how I managed to beat all four Onslaughts all by myself even at the lowest difficulty. Good Lord, those were some very frustrating hours of my gaming life spent right then and there!

From that personal experience, I’d say “Atacama Desert” is the most troublesome of the Onslaught-supporting maps, “Nelson Bay” being the easiest (but still not too easy).

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1

On 4/1/2023 at 7:48 AM, Mezarel said:

I'm trying with 2 ps3 but in the third level if you don't hit the enemy helicopter, it kill you and when you wait the 10 seconds of respawn it kill your second alt in idle

That chopper is tricky. If you have a gunner you can kill it from a distance as it spawns in and gets too close to you

• 5 months later...

2. Is matchmaking still broken for this mode? - im also having the same feeling, i cant join or invite my friends also i have seen few peoples cant join others either.

I have a digital version, so i can play onslaught only with someone who has digital or onslaught server is broken now?

13 hours ago, johncnstntn__ said:

Classic NAT 1 situation for old EA games. Onslaught is player-hosted so if you can find a NAT 1 host then you have a chance to connect with them. Other NAT types will fail to connect with each other. Doesn't matter if someone is using digital or disc.

Oh thanks, so i gotto find someone with NAT 1 to help me on this

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, lindsay_540 said:

When playing solo, if I died before capturing a base, does the progress in the level reset or do I just respawn?

I’ve noticed the timer doesn’t reset but I’m not sure about everything else. 

Whenever you play solo, you can spawn back in as many times as you want. There’s no time limit for the maps, with the timer just being there for how fast you complete the map in general.

The only time you need to worry about resetting your progress is when someone else joins your game or if you’re playing in a squad.

• Like 1