Do you think the next assassin's creed will have amazing glitches?

G3RY5F

Assassin's Creed Franchise: Which has Best Glitches?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Assassin's Creed Console game has the Best Glitches?

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
    • Assassin's Creed III
    • Assassin's Creed Revelations
    • Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    • Assassin's Creed II
    • Assassin's Creed

With two new Assassin's Creed games having been recently announced, I wanted to look back at some of the funny and weird glitches from past games. Do you think the next entries into the franchise will have other weird glitches? Also, which Assassin's Creed game do you think had the most interesting ones?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pQ_ZozZIio

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfz0Yajb9Q4

Links are for AC4 Black Flag.

Let's hope the next game is free of glitches, sound fair?

Though I had a glitch in ACII where I had a group of 10 guards who did not attack me whatsoever (which is how I got the trophy for it). Also, in ACB, I had a glitch where I had dead guards literally come back to life in front of my eyes! I'd air assassinate them and they'd just get up like nothing ever happened. It was great!

The first and only major glitch I've encountered in an AC game was in Brotherhood, where I randomly started floating up, until I was way up in the sky.   I was unable to get back down until I was so high that I started going back down, I guess I got to the point where there wasn't even sky.  Scary, but somehow I didn't die from falling when I came back down.  

Conversely, I've gotten stuck in the ground twice in one playthrough of Warhammer 40K, but that's another story...

Because of the glitches it's what makes me less and less excited. Untill this day, my AC 3 Completionist trophy is still glitched. Unlike Revelation tough, with the books. Took them one year to fix it. But AC3 nothing. I love AC universe but this is just enough. They don't give a shit, nor will I.

I've yet to have my trophies glitch in an AC game... though in Brotherhood Cesare glitched during the boss fight... I couldn't damage him... Luckily, I had just killed a guy who was carrying a claymore sword.... I picked it up and lobbed it at him...finished him in one hit. 

As long as they're game glitches and not trophy glitches then i'm fine with it. I barely encountered glitches on all the AC games i've played, only a few of them were game-breaking, the rest was people/animals getting stuck in objects, the simple stuff.

The only trophy that glitched on me was ACR's The Sage trophy (to get all books), i had to delete the patch and complete the damn game again to get that. Thank effing God the 100% sync trophy in AC3 didn't glitch, that was a pain in the ass to get.

• Like 1

As long as they're game glitches and not trophy glitches then i'm fine with it. I barely encountered glitches on all the AC games i've played, only a few of them were game-breaking, the rest was people/animals getting stuck in objects, the simple stuff.

The only trophy that glitched on me was ACR's The Sage trophy (to get all books), i had to delete the patch and complete the damn game again to get that. Thank effing God the 100% sync trophy in AC3 didn't glitch, that was a pain in the ass to get.

Yes those glitches are the worst. I remember playing Assassins Creed III Liberation and that thing was riddled with bugs and trophy breaking glitches. I had to restart the entire game just to platinum it. Hope Ubisoft does a better job next time.