Riot Mode

TrophyChief

Quick question:

I already got all Riot Mode trophies (reached Wave 50 on my SECOND try, so not hard at all). However I'm still missing the Sever 100 Limbs Trophy... I used the Shotgun and the Standard Pistol, and not once did I even sever ONE limb. Is there a trick to it? Does it only work with other weapons? Or do I need to activate it in the options?! I'm freakishly lost on this one! :)

2 hours ago, GannerRhysode said:

Quick question:

I already got all Riot Mode trophies (reached Wave 50 on my SECOND try, so not hard at all). However I'm still missing the Sever 100 Limbs Trophy... I used the Shotgun and the Standard Pistol, and not once did I even sever ONE limb. Is there a trick to it? Does it only work with other weapons? Or do I need to activate it in the options?! I'm freakishly lost on this one! :)

I think you have to use Baton. Each time you hit enemy, you are bound to see Dismember notice in the right hand corner. I got it by hitting enemies in about wave 31.

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Can you save scum to make it easier? 

I don't think its possible, then again, I did it on second try. There are no loading screens, you wait between waves on the map. Maybe it will work. Try it in early wave and see if it work.  But honestly, it only takes about two hours or so. 

1 hour ago, TsurugiFenrir said:

I think you have to use Baton. Each time you hit enemy, you are bound to see Dismember notice in the right hand corner. I got it by hitting enemies in about wave 31.

I don't think its possible, then again, I did it on second try. There are no loading screens, you wait between waves on the map. Maybe it will work. Try it in early wave and see if it work.  But honestly, it only takes about two hours or so. 

What does "Use power up 10 times" mean? Using rampage mode (L3+R3)?

53 minutes ago, aimeraya said:

What does "Use power up 10 times" mean? Using rampage mode (L3+R3)?

Yeah the rampage mode is called the "power up" for some reason. Just use it 10 times and the trophy will pop. It's trackable on PS5 as well if your not sure how many times you've already used it. 

• Like 1

Ok, finished this dlc within 3 hours. Totally "worth" it.

- upgrade baton to max.

- upgrade assault rifle to max. (after upgraded to max, you can purchase 80 ammos for 8040 credits (the number may be not correct but around 8000) in the rifle weapon box which is located on 2nd floor). The adjacant big room is a good place for later rounds cause it has 2 floors, spike trap, 2 explosives, health injector box and wide open area for combats).

- stock health injector as many as possible in the early rounds.

- save your rampage mode for 2-heads (basically the 10x rounds, but also appear between them)

- use your baton as often as possible.

- only finish the objectifs valuable (for ex a bonus of 100 ammos of rifles).

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Kal-El457 said:

we r all so blessed that this game continues to add trophies that we all wished and waited for...are we not? :D

Honestly, Riot Mode is a blast and a very fun addition, that should have come sooner. I would love for the mode to be expanded upon.

• Like 1

Got the dlc, but cant get any of the new 11 deaths to trigger?? 

Anyobody know about how to trigger them or which enemies that got new ones.

And how do u unlock the 2nd skin?

Made a few guides for the mode. Sounds like some of them are bugged for a couple of you.

-Bear Trap-

-Horde Mode-

Edited by Ben-Gun

Just finished all of the trophies in my first playthrough of Riot Mode. I found a room with an L shaped counter that I and monsters could vault over. It's in a room that has fire and two fans. Basically stayed there for all 50 waves using an upgraded baton and skunk gun, saving the rampage for two-heads. Good luck everyone!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Savantir07 said:

Just finished all of the trophies in my first playthrough of Riot Mode. I found a room with an L shaped counter that I and monsters could vault over. It's in a room that has fire and two fans. Basically stayed there for all 50 waves using an upgraded baton and skunk gun, saving the rampage for two-heads. Good luck everyone!

Awesome could you take a screen shoot?

4 hours ago, Ben-Gun said:

Got the dlc, but cant get any of the new 11 deaths to trigger?? 

Anyobody know about how to trigger them or which enemies that got new ones.

And how do u unlock the 2nd skin?

Made a few guides for the mode. Sounds like some of them are bugged for a couple of you.

-Bear Trap-

-Horde Mode-

Hazmat skin is unlocked after wave 50 i believe. You get silver medal. My guess is the gold medal is for 1milion points. 

22 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Awesome could you take a screen shoot?

From the main room just go up the walkway, having big spike wall on your left. Then turn right, go through the door, pass small passage and you will reach that Orange Room. Its easy to reach. 

10 minutes ago, DireIvan said:

Is new DLC hard or not?

Not in the least. As soon as you upgrade your weapons, have clear head and don't rush too much, then you're good. 

Jacob has stronger weapons, enemies are weaker, activating Rampage Mode makes you literall One Punch/Shot Man. Apart from hazards, its actually quite hard to die here. 

8 minutes ago, TsurugiFenrir said:

Hazmat skin is unlocked after wave 50 i believe. You get silver medal. My guess is the gold medal is for 1milion points. 

From the main room just go up the walkway, having big spike wall on your left. Then turn right, go through the door, pass small passage and you will reach that Orange Room. Its easy to reach. 

Not in the least. As soon as you upgrade your weapons, have clear head and don't rush too much, then you're good. 

Jacob has stronger weapons, enemies are weaker, activating Rampage Mode makes you literall One Punch/Shot Man. Apart from hazards, its actually quite hard to die here. 

k thks

7 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

the room ... Does this mode have to be done in 1 sitting?

Sorry, I didn't see that someone had already given you instructions above. Follow them and you'll reach the room. You can pause as much as you want, just don't close your game, I took breaks after each tenth round. Dodging left and right and left and right took a toll on my fingers. ?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Savantir07 said:

Sorry, I didn't see that someone had already given you instructions above. Follow them and you'll reach the room. You can pause as much as you want, just don't close your game, I took breaks after each tenth round. Dodging left and right and left and right took a toll on my fingers. 1f602.png

i see ;)

9 hours ago, TsurugiFenrir said:

I got hazmat after first game to wave 29. You just need 20k plus points.

But need the prospector skin.

Have completed the dlc by the way