Riot Mode

TrophyChief

Fellow trophy hunter @Bizzy_Montana_ recently shared news about new trophies being added to the upcoming Riot Bundle portion of the Season Pass. Creating a separate thread for us to discuss ways we can help each other out with this new mode and its associated trophies. It appears there will be seven more trophies added.

https://www.exophase.com/game/the-callisto-protocol-development-steam/achievements/

Curious to learn more about the new mode and what it all entails. Once it drops and we start playing, let's share and discuss how to best beat the mode and what we need to do to earn those new trophies!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, UlvenFenrir said:

There is no way this new dlc will be tough. The way the combat mechanics is designed you’re just going to be dodging left and right all the way to wave 50. 1f602.png unless they add something really stupid as a handicap then yeah i think all this will be is a grind and nothing more.

They'll have grinders all around the outside.   If you dodge, you dodge into instant death.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

When is coming?

All they have said is in the Spring for this DLC and story DLC in the Summer. No exact date as of yet. I'm following the game and devs on Twitter and I will mostly likely see the announcement there. I'll share here if nobody gets to it sooner.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, TrophyChief said:

All they have said is in the Spring for this DLC and story DLC in the Summer. No exact date as of yet. I'm following the game and devs on Twitter and I will mostly likely see the announcement there. I'll share here if nobody gets to it sooner.

Yeah I saw that as well posted on there account. I would say May and story end June or early July! I said this cause I looked up new games for April and the DLC was not listed. But they dont post DLC sometimes but they did post Ghostwire DLC so... I'm guess May ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cool, something new for a change. Makes me curious how many in a wave. I'd say not that much and enemies would probably come in groups. Probably after each wave player will be able to buy upgrades and so on. I also don't think that getting to wave 50 will be that hard. And maybe it won't start from zero if player dies. 

Personally I can't wait. I know i will have a good time ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, just did everything ?

Overall, it is easy mode. All trophies should come naturally. In the first five rounds baton and handcannon. Also focus on extra objectives. Wait for the refund reward and then buy Assault Rifle, max out HC, Stun Baton and GRP. 

The area consists of few connected rooms. Between those rooms you can find weapons and ammo to purchase. After you max your weapon, you can walk over its crate and buy additional ammo. 

Once you got all necessary weapons, just run around killing enemies, buying health injectors and grp packs. Credits are no issue, as long as you don't rush anything. 

Jacob can take a ton of damage, cannot be one shoted by robots or two heads. Your strength is quite high and with upgrades it is almost a walk in the park. 

Fuses are only good for activating hazard objects, mainly for one trophy. 

I suggest not bothering with those apart from trophy. There is also room with fans, so one can push Two Heads into it. 

If you die in a wave, you start from the beginning. Should only take 2-3 hours to get everything. You also unlock yet another skin, hazmat. And in the main menu there is a button to switch view with and without suit. 

The new finishing animations are awesome looking, Jacob shows his more baddass style. Funny to watch. 

I don't think anyone will have any problems with the trophies. 

Worth to mention, that waves are getting only little more tougher the more you play. Two Heads and robots shows up more but they do not get any damage upgrade. 

Most annoying enemies are crawling exploders. 

And no, at least until wave 50, there is no Ferris or final boss enemy type. Just regular ones.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, TsurugiFenrir said:

Okay, just did everything 1f601.png

Overall, it is easy mode. All trophies should come naturally. In the first five rounds baton and handcannon. Also focus on extra objectives. Wait for the refund reward and then buy Assault Rifle, max out HC, Stun Baton and GRP. 

The area consists of few connected rooms. Between those rooms you can find weapons and ammo to purchase. After you max your weapon, you can walk over its crate and buy additional ammo. 

Once you got all necessary weapons, just run around killing enemies, buying health injectors and grp packs. Credits are no issue, as long as you don't rush anything. 

Jacob can take a ton of damage, cannot be one shoted by robots or two heads. Your strength is quite high and with upgrades it is almost a walk in the park. 

Fuses are only good for activating hazard objects, mainly for one trophy. 

I suggest not bothering with those apart from trophy. There is also room with fans, so one can push Two Heads into it. 

If you die in a wave, you start from the beginning. Should only take 2-3 hours to get everything. You also unlock yet another skin, hazmat. And in the main menu there is a button to switch view with and without suit. 

The new finishing animations are awesome looking, Jacob shows his more baddass style. Funny to watch. 

I don't think anyone will have any problems with the trophies. 

Worth to mention, that waves are getting only little more tougher the more you play. Two Heads and robots shows up more but they do not get any damage upgrade. 

Most annoying enemies are crawling exploders. 

And no, at least until wave 50, there is no Ferris or final boss enemy type. Just regular ones.

This is great. After all the shit they put us through with the DLC trophies, we deserve an easy mode with Riot Mode. Thanks for sharing those tips. 

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli
  • Like 1