Riot Mode

TrophyChief

5 hours ago, Goshafeelgood said:

I’m currently on wave 49 and the enemies just stopped spawning..anybody else faced that on any wave? And if yes, have you found a solution? 

I encountered the same problem on few waves. In my case I just run around each room a few times and it worked.

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Why no check points?? They have to add check points in a new patch I got to level 40 and I just felt bored and lost focus It was going on 2 and half hors its just crazy to think no check points ...come on!! 

Why you need checkpoints? Playstation do have pause ability ??

Edit haha, now i see why you need checkpoints.. 21k with common trophies? You want the trophies given to you, another shovelware player ?

Edited by DividedByMankind

5 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I understand that but checkpoints are needed if I hit level 25 I dont have to worry about dying? right? lol

Buddy, simply don't die. 

Its not that long and hard. If you worry about dying then I am sorry, but you must be a terrible "player". I can't imagine you beating Contagion Mode.  Lot of people finished it without any difficulties, that must mean it IS easy. About two and half hours is not a huge deal. 

3 hours ago, TsurugiFenrir said:

Buddy, simply don't die. 

Its not that long and hard. If you worry about dying then I am sorry, but you must be a terrible "player". I can't imagine you beating Contagion Mode.  Lot of people finished it without any difficulties, that must mean it IS easy. About two and half hours is not a huge deal. 

Oh dont die wow thks LOL did noy know that! I have a family and 2 to 3 hours in one sitting is way to long sorry to disappoint you!  I can play for a bit and come back or whatever! But to sit for 2 to 3 hours as I said its too long people do have lives and family things to do 

• Like 1

Is there any guide about it? Game mode is pretty easy but l end up having lots of credits and l cannot find anywhere l can buy health pack etc so what should l do with credits? Haha

edit: shower has a new one for each round which makes it walk in the park

Edited by MilanYildirim

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Oh dont die wow thks LOL did noy know that! I have a family and 2 to 3 hours in one sitting is way to long sorry to disappoint you!  I can play for a bit and come back or whatever! But to sit for 2 to 3 hours as I said its too long people do have lives and family things to do 

If you can't afford that time even once a week then it means bad time management. Lot of players have family and don't complain. 

But, 

But if you really can't afford it, perhaps change hobby or games. Turn to the one's that require few minutes. 

Because with all respect, honestly, 2-3 hours is not that long. Ask your partner to take care of children or whatever or press pause while playing. Do you really need to read that basic stuff? Yes, we all have lives and stuff and we all have the right to have personal free time. Being single or in a relationship, with or without kids. 

Its all about talking it trough with your family. I don't believe you are busy 24/7.

Its like meeting with your friends once a week for a beer or soda.

Im sure your family will survive without their father for few hours. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TsurugiFenrir said:

If you can't afford that time even once a week then it means bad time management. Lot of players have family and don't complain. 

But, 

But if you really can't afford it, perhaps change hobby or games. Turn to the one's that require few minutes. 

Because with all respect, honestly, 2-3 hours is not that long. Ask your partner to take care of children or whatever or press pause while playing. Do you really need to read that basic stuff? Yes, we all have lives and stuff and we all have the right to have personal free time. Being single or in a relationship, with or without kids. 

Its all about talking it trough with your family. I don't believe you are busy 24/7.

Its like meeting with your friends once a week for a beer or soda.

Im sure your family will survive without their father for few hours. 

I have 2 jobs and 2 kids and wife don't want me to play much as I already do lol but im not going to bore you with my life but its all good its just a game. IF I get the time maybe try again in the future but Till then moving on to the next game cause I have few I like to play ;) 

Edited by Titanomachy_75

20 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I have 2 jobs and 2 kids and wife don't want me to play much as I already do lol but im not going to bore you with my life but its all good its just a game. IF I get the time maybe try again in the future but Till then moving on to the next game cause I have few I like to play ;) 

Dude, for someone that has so little time to game you sure play alot of games!

But seriously. Gonna echo what is said above, it's not really that time consuming. My run took barely 90 min to get to round 50 and I wasn't speed running it or anything either. If you need to do some chores or so in between there is also as mentioned above a pause button and you can put it in rest mode if you need longer breaks.

6 minutes ago, Fugl7 said:

Dude, for someone that has so little time to game you sure play alot of games!

But seriously. Gonna echo what is said above, it's not really that time consuming. My run took barely 90 min to get to round 50 and I wasn't speed running it or anything either. If you need to do some chores or so in between there is also as mentioned above a pause button and you can put it in rest mode if you need longer breaks.

If you check my game times it weekends ;) and if you check most of my games they are short little great games so I can play them with teh time I have and if I get a big game once a while its because I am off from work lol but no worries I will get back to it but not as we speak I like to get after us another short great game and then the chant another short game but you get the picture ;)

22 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

If you check my game times it weekends ;) and if you check most of my games they are short little great games so I can play them with teh time I have and if I get a big game once a while its because I am off from work lol but no worries I will get back to it but not as we speak I like to get after us another short great game and then the chant another short game but you get the picture ;)

Sure most games. Still with the amount of games you do and the ones that are longer I find it hard to believe that you never have 2 hours session going for you from tile to time.

I don't want this to be a discussion on what you may or might not have of time though, but if you don't have the time to get this trophy by setting aside 2 hours maybe getting this trophy is the least of your worries.

On topic though, riot mode was a pleasant surprise. Still felt like it didn't quite kicked back as I would have liked it though. After 50 waves I wasn't really struggling and it still felt like I was many waves away from feeling that I would be in an immediate danger from any enemies in there. I also feel like the risk/reward from the challenges could have been tweaked a bit giving different outcomes. Many times it just felt like you could just ignore them.

Edited by Fugl7

4 hours ago, Cobbsquatch said:

Has anyone figured the Elias' Hidden Stash challenge?

10 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

it’s upstairs. You’ll see a blue stash but it is practically useless as you will end up having lots of callisto coins anyway and yeah, it only gives callisto coins

I think it's spawning in random around the map. It's a blue chest and you have the toy/music box sound from the main game when you get close. Only found it once myself when it spawned in the room I was in. The next time I got that challenge it wasn't in the same spot so that makes me belive it moves. I also didn't got credit in it myself but 30 ammo for the gun I was carrying.

• Like 2

Just now, Fugl7 said:

I think it's spawning in random around the map. It's a blue chest and you have the toy/music box sound from the main game when you get close. Only found it once myself when it spawned in the room I was in. The next time I got that challenge it wasn't in the same spot so that makes me belive it moves. I also didn't got credit in it myself but 30 ammo for the gun I was carrying.

I stand partly corrected then. You don’t even need to beat any challenges, just get perk that gives you ammo whenever you buy something and you’re golden

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fugl7 said:

Sure most games. Still with the amount of games you do and the ones that are longer I find it hard to believe that you never have 2 hours session going for you from tile to time.

I don't want this to be a discussion on what you may or might not have of time though, but if you don't have the time to get this trophy by setting aside 2 hours maybe getting this trophy is the least of your worries.

On topic though, riot mode was a pleasant surprise. Still felt like it didn't quite kicked back as I would have liked it though. After 50 waves I wasn't really struggling and it still felt like I was many waves away from feeling that I would be in an immediate danger from any enemies in there. I also feel like the risk/reward from the challenges could have been tweaked a bit giving different outcomes. Many times it just felt like you could just ignore them.

Yeah riot mode is a blast indeed enjoying it :) Cant wait to see the final story DLC 

On 26/05/2023 at 1:14 AM, MilanYildirim said:

it’s upstairs. You’ll see a blue stash but it is practically useless as you will end up having lots of callisto coins anyway and yeah, it only gives callisto coins

On 26/05/2023 at 1:27 AM, Fugl7 said:

Ah fair, cheers. But yeah not even close to being needed lol, upgraded baton, pistol and shotgun, bought a few fuses, then just had endless spare credits that went unused lol. 

• Like 1