Riot Mode

TrophyChief

Having gone from unimpressed with, to actively disliking the game during my 6 playthroughs of the campaign, I have to admit.. I think I'm actually enjoying Riot Mode. When you remove the pretense of this being a scary game, as well as all the infuriating mechanics that actively hamper your playing (crawling, shimmying, slow walking, etc), the game can actually be enjoyable. Who could've known.

I only have the wave 50 trophy left to go,and I'm aiming / hoping to get that done tonight. 

On 26.5.2023 at 1:08 AM, Titanomachy_75 said:

I have 2 jobs and 2 kids and wife don't want me to play much as I already do lol but im not going to bore you with my life but its all good its just a game. IF I get the time maybe try again in the future but Till then moving on to the next game cause I have few I like to play ;) 

Allways excuses!! 

11 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Congrats m81f448.png Btw how was the dlc? Not in terms of diffculty but enjoyment wise?

Well, My only problem was to have to play it in one sitting but I got it on a weekend and it was by far the best DLC the game has to offer till the DLC story coming up I hope ;) It was fun! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Died to a stupid trap at 491f602.png But the dlc is hella fun and really good and not hard at all1f448.png

I died at 50 cause I thought there was only going to be 2 -2head and thats all and wasted my super power and I got killed by the robots lol then I beat it next time cause I knew what was up ;)

Really had a great time with this mode. Platinum badge, Hazmat skin collection, and 100% complete! Still a great looking game, I give them credit for that too.

For your viewing pleasure, here are some new enemy kill animations in Riot Mode...Juicy! Thanks @Ben-Gun

Edited by TrophyChief

3 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I died at 50 cause I thought there was only going to be 2 -2head and thats all and wasted my super power and I got killed by the robots lol then I beat it next time cause I knew what was up ;)

Haha.. Easily done ? Btw going to try it for the 3rd time now in an hour or so! And im going, from now not use traps on 2 heads lol.. im just goin to blast them, btw a question once you kill one of their heads, do they have a insta kill in this mode on you? Or is it just main game. Or am i mixing it up?

1 hour ago, EnixFALL said:

I applaud anyone who is going for 100% in all the stacks. That's a lot of playthroughs, lol.

I was going for it but im not sure! As i did evil within 7times.

Maybe ill do the last 2 versions in couple of years thoo...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Haha.. Easily done 1f44d.png Btw going to try it for the 3rd time now in an hour or so! And im going, from now not use traps on 2 heads lol.. im just goin to blast them, btw a question once you kill one of their heads, do they have a insta kill in this mode on you? Or is it just main game. Or am i mixing it up?

I was going for it but im not sure! As i did evil within 7times.

Maybe ill do the last 2 versions in couple of years thoo...

nice

3 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Was it insta kill on you if you take one of the heads of the 2-head?

I was at level 50 and I said I got this now! I used my powers and killed the 2 head then was one more I got it but took some heavy damage thought that was it and nope 2 robots blasted me lol end of story then I played it and it was a cake walk ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 0:04 PM, DividedByMankind said:

Died to a stupid trap at 491f602.png But the dlc is hella fun and really good and not hard at all1f448.png

I died to a trap on round 45 haha, kind of annoying but I know not to use them on my next run. They just aren't worth it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...