My nightmare with the stacks of this game.

11 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Hey Jorge, I don’t think you have anything to worry about. I’m sure almost everyone on PSNProfiles who has played Fall Guys knows about its history with progression transfer issues across different platforms. You can see how low the completion times are on the original version just bc of the PC data transfer, so it’s not abnormal to see wonky timestamps.

I also decided to go back and do the EU stack of the game bc I only ever did the autopop for the NA stack when it was still available. Made some progress on there, linked PSN account to a new Epic account, then moved on to the PS5 version. When I returned to the EU version, I couldn’t unlock any trophies whatsoever. Had to unlink my PSN account yet again and go back to the original Epic account I was using. Not the same scenario by any means, but it just goes to show how you have to go out of your way to earn trophies properly in these stacks. Anyways, I think you’ll be okay due to the sheer fact of the game having data transfer across different platforms. 

Thanks for your kind words, mate! I really appreciate them.

I also hope this has a positive outcome, it would be a real shame to get kicked out for something like this after so many years in this hobby.

• Like 2

Compliments on the English. ?

Such a shame that this fun game caused so much stress for you. This probably also makes you worry about the way the Trophies unlocked. With this game, even though it's not up to me, it's known that unlocking the Trophies on stacks are buggy combined with the same Epic account when the developer decided to cancel the autopop possibility. This resulted in problems with unlocking the Trophies. 

You shouldn't worry too much about it, even though you do. ?

• Like 1

On 31.03.2023 at 7:23 AM, JorgeSleep said:

Thanks for your kind words, mate! I really appreciate them.

I also hope this has a positive outcome, it would be a real shame to get kicked out for something like this after so many years in this hobby.

Hey, need help. So basically I got plat on orginal 2020 version then autopop on 2022 new EU version and I decided to play NA version but before I done that I started the game on PC? so this is probably the reason why it don't works but let me explain. I started the game on NA version and no autopop the only trophies I could get are hug a fall guy or something like that so after some time I got a idea to unlink my epic account and make a new one and it worked right now i have 97% in NA version my last trophy is to get legendary skin which I can get for 240 crowns I have 156 right now and reall really don't want to grind anymore the developers don't care about this game they vault maps and don't listen to community it's horrible, so yeah now I wonder if I can do something like what if I link my main epic games account where I got autopop on EU and played on PC and will it work?

2 hours ago, Shadow_Knight542 said:

Hey, need help. So basically I got plat on orginal 2020 version then autopop on 2022 new EU version and I decided to play NA version but before I done that I started the game on PC1f62c.png so this is probably the reason why it don't works but let me explain. I started the game on NA version and no autopop the only trophies I could get are hug a fall guy or something like that so after some time I got a idea to unlink my epic account and make a new one and it worked right now i have 97% in NA version my last trophy is to get legendary skin which I can get for 240 crowns I have 156 right now and reall really don't want to grind anymore the developers don't care about this game they vault maps and don't listen to community it's horrible, so yeah now I wonder if I can do something like what if I link my main epic games account where I got autopop on EU and played on PC and will it work?

I'm not sure how to advise you. If you only have that trophy left, you could take the risk of logging into the Epic Store, buying Show-Bucks from there, and then going back to PS4 and buying the season pass. I warn you that my knowledge of the game is not very deep, so in the end it depends only on you.

-------------------------

In another order of things, I just realized that for a strange reason I couldn't get the "Snowflake" trophy. Frankly, the game hated me or I did something wrong when I created the Epic account or entered the game for the first time.

I've emailed Epic support and hopelessly see if they can help me. ? If Epic can't help me, I have no choice but to try and get all the other trophies and then unlink my account again and get "Snowflake" as the platinum trophy.

Spoiler

FGproof1.jpg
FGproof2.jpg

FGproof3.jpg
FGproof4.jpg

Edited by JorgeSleep

• 1 month later...

No te preocupes! Nadie te va a reportar : )

My first trophy is for buying 10 cosmetics items, which doesn't make any sense. The game pops trophies at any order (if it does) and that's why the world record is 5 seconds, and not 1, as it should be.

• Like 1