S-licences Gold requirements changed

Pupik-Kaci26

Since new update I was aware of Licenses being adjusted according to the update log. 

However I had no idea that they made them from already being hard to almost impossible now. 

Basically all gold requirements have new times. Previous gold requirements before the update are now Silver trophies. 

Also certain trophies like gone in 60secs, drive f1 car etc...no longer unlock in Licenses mode. 

You will have to buy the F1 car to get the trophy now I believe. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Holy crap. I tried just 3 tests on S-Licence so far and it wasn't as easy to get gold in comparison to the other licences. But now they made it all harder? That S-Licence was the hardest part to get the :platinum: already 1f644.png

Yeh its only for S licence, rest of licences are fine. Difficulty is definitely 9/10 now. Will be Platinum breaker for most people. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

Yeh its only for S licence, rest of licences are fine. Difficulty is definitely 9/10 now. Will be Platinum breaker for most people. 

I'll have to disagree. Difficulty was far from a 9.

I'm not a professional driver, i play controller only, automatic gear (shameless) and my best times are at least 2 sec ahead of gold (up to 7sec on s-5 and s-10). 

I havent tested the update but it's supposed to help improving even further so they had to change gold requirements.

19 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

I'll have to disagree. Difficulty was far from a 9.

I'm not a professional driver, i play controller only, automatic gear (shameless) and my best times are at least 2 sec ahead of gold (up to 7sec on s-5 and s-10). 

I havent tested the update but it's supposed to help improving even further so they had to change gold requirements.

This was my case as well but now it has changed. Doesn't matter if new physics were added. 

The update made it easier to drive.  I even improved my s-10 license time a bit.  Granted, it's barely gold with 2:24.904, but still an improvement.  Naturally, the gold requirements would change.  I feel I can maybe a solid 2:22 if I wanted to now.

5 hours ago, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

This was my case as well but now it has changed. Doesn't matter if new physics were added. 

I gotta admit i tried s-3 and it's not that easy to beat.

And as far as i know, i didnt see any improvement in the way the car handles.

I see they drastically changed s-4, s-6 and s-9. Will test them in the future.

I made in the last 2.20,9 with dualshock 4 for me i think they made it easy, if you are in troube then should thy lesss assist, traction 1 and brakes plus3+3 , can set counsteer in soft and sensivity in 7 thats my tips

On 2/4/2023 at 10:53 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

Holy crap. I tried just 3 tests on S-Licence so far and it wasn't as easy to get gold in comparison to the other licences. But now they made it all harder? That S-Licence was the hardest part to get the :platinum: already 1f644.png

You had the platinum of gt5, should be able to do this licenses are really easy comparated to that game :€

Edited by zracingz

To update people on the two S-license tests that are considered by most of us to be the hardest of the bunch, S-7's gold time was knocked down by one-tenth of a second to 1:07.3, and S-10's time was reduced by a full second to 2:25. The S-10 cut is a dramatic one, but it was the type of test you could spend hours on and then beat by a good margin. At least I don't have to do S-7 again, as I beat it by .05 before.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, yankee-fan85 said:

To update people on the two S-license tests that are considered by most of us to be the hardest of the bunch, S-7's gold time was knocked down by one-tenth of a second to 1:07.3, and S-10's time was reduced by a full second to 2:25. The S-10 cut is a dramatic one, but it was the type of test you could spend hours on and then beat by a good margin. At least I don't have to do S-7 again, as I beat it by .05 before.

I don't think they are hard, especially s-10 where its harder to finish a single lap without major mistakes than getting gold!

I would say s-3, s-4 and maybe s-9 are decent challenges now.

Has anyone tried IA-10 since the physics update? The gold time is now 56.0 and I’ve spent three hours with a PB time of 56.3. I’m averaging in the 57 second range and can’t seem to improve. I keep adjusting my TC settings and other assist settings to find a sweet spot, but still to no avail. Any tips? 

1 hour ago, kkulifay said:

Has anyone tried IA-10 since the physics update? The gold time is now 56.0 and I’ve spent three hours with a PB time of 56.3. I’m averaging in the 57 second range and can’t seem to improve. I keep adjusting my TC settings and other assist settings to find a sweet spot, but still to no avail. Any tips? 

I just needed to post this to finally get it lol. 55.713 seconds with the following settings:

TC:2

Countersteeing Assistance: Weak

ABS: Default

Controller Sensitivity : 7

Good Luck!

On 12/04/2023 at 1:25 AM, RayShuttlesworth said:

Did they really? I already have the platinum but if I log in now, all my times that were barely good enough for gold will now show as silver? 

No ... with the update, all leaderboards are cleared ^^'

So your previous times just dont show up anymore ... dick move in my opinion ! No ? ^^'

• Like 4

I only had S-4 and S-10 left to do prior to the patch. S-4 seems near impossible for me on automatic now can't get any lower than a 2:01:00, it's a bit easier on manual managed to get a 1:59:124 using TC3, ABS weak, Countersteering off so just need keep trying to close the gap.

• Like 1

I searched everywhere, but couldn't find it:

is there a list somewhere on the internet with all time requirements before and after the patch?

I got gold on all of them before the patch (and found them quiete easy compared to older titles to be honest) and just checked the times ingame and saw I'm over the gold times in a few (not all) of the S-licences now whre I got gold the time I did them and maybe want to re-do them, but it would be nice to know what were the gold requirements before (ingame you obvs only see the new times now).

Edited by Eirulan

7 hours ago, Eirulan said:

I searched everywhere, but couldn't find it:

is there a list somewhere on the internet with all time requirements before and after the patch?

I got gold on all of them before the patch (and found them quiete easy compared to older titles to be honest) and just checked the times ingame and saw I'm over the gold times in a few (not all) of the S-licences now whre I got gold the time I did them and maybe want to re-do them, but it would be nice to know what were the gold requirements before (ingame you obvs only see the new times now).

Check out the videos posted on the trophy guide for GT7 on this site. Those YouTube gold tutorial videos cite the old times prior to patch 1.31 (latest patch with the physics change). Hope this helps. 

Trophy Tom (YouTuber) just released some update gold tutorial videos for the races after patch 1.31 and I still can’t pass S-2. I’m going to walk away for a couple of weeks and revisit. Of all the games that I’ve platinum, I’ve never had so much trouble until now. I think I’m just terrible at racing games lol. 

• Like 1

i've been on S3 for 4+hrs now i my best time just .17 seconds too late from gold i literally cannot go any faster on anything pls can anyone share some god tier thing i am missing out on here?
also pls tell me it gets easier i think this might be the 1st ever platinum i won't be able to get

40 minutes ago, Legate_Hawk said:

i've been on S3 for 4+hrs now i my best time just .17 seconds too late from gold i literally cannot go any faster on anything pls can anyone share some god tier thing i am missing out on here?
also pls tell me it gets easier i think this might be the 1st ever platinum i won't be able to get

Same I started just before the new update, now seems impossible the new new physics don’t seem to make any difference.

For S3 I was stuck on it for a couple hours then I switched the TC from a ‘3’ to a ‘1’ and that made a tremendous difference. I was able to get gold in my second attempt after that simple change. 

The last section of S3 is crucial. Conservative approach by breaking early, then an initial roll into the curve without any applied gas or brakes, followed immediately  with flickering of the gas. 

Almost there- once you hit the apex, gas it to the finish line. This last section is where I saw the TC downgrade to a ‘1’ really push the power in the exit. 

Im starting to slowly realize that the exit out of curves is more important than the entrance with the new patch 1.31 physics change. 

After I take a week or two off this grueling trophy, I’m going to experiment on S2 with a third person perspective rather than the 1st person (if that makes sense).  Maybe that will help my field of vision with the corners, etc. I’d take the time trial challenge in Titanfall 2 over these time trails all day, any day. 

well i've been  on tc1 for all my attempts but i think it's the exit speed that i might be losing time on, now maybe i can offer some advice for S2, i have vr and the change in perspective made me able to take the 2 corners after the long braking much faster than what i was able to in 3rd person that and the last corner braking a bit later than what the game indicates and then getting off the brakes at the corner marker and letting the car roll into the curve and then flooring it once you get past the apex

Edit: finally i got S3 down, i don't know what it is but vr seems to be the way to go, wish me luck on the remaining 7

Edited by Legate_Hawk
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, kkulifay said:

Im starting to slowly realize that the exit out of curves is more important than the entrance with the new patch 1.31 physics change

Thats The fundamental principle in Motorsport! 

Slow in, Fast Out! Its even more important if you have big straight after the curve.

Manual transmission can also be helpful to go faster, but with the price of some learning. 

Edited by Lubo_Petkov
  • Like 2