S-licences Gold requirements changed

Pupik-Kaci26

On 02/04/2023 at 10:08 AM, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

Since new update I was aware of Licenses being adjusted according to the update log. 

However I had no idea that they made them from already being hard to almost impossible now. 

Basically all gold requirements have new times. Previous gold requirements before the update are now Silver trophies. 

Also certain trophies like gone in 60secs, drive f1 car etc...no longer unlock in Licenses mode. 

You will have to buy the F1 car to get the trophy now I believe. 

Wow, that’s quite a lame move - fairly unfair towards players who haven’t cleared those yet… Good luck!

• Like 1

had a go at S4 i cannot even get under 2 minutes on the lap so if anyone can share some tips on that would be great, i also looked at the dreaded S7 and what in the hell are you supposed to do in that holy shit it's hard and if 10 is even harder than 7 then i dunno if i can honestly keep going maybe i'm just not cut out for this

On 4/2/2023 at 3:08 AM, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

Also certain trophies like gone in 60secs, drive f1 car etc...no longer unlock in Licenses mode. 

Can you provide a source for this for me? It's for a revision to the trophy guide.

Edited by Im2Fast_4U
Doubled the post idk why

On 4/2/2023 at 4:08 AM, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

Since new update I was aware of Licenses being adjusted according to the update log. 

However I had no idea that they made them from already being hard to almost impossible now. 

Basically all gold requirements have new times. Previous gold requirements before the update are now Silver trophies. 

Wow, so the licenses got harder based on this new update. Haven’t tried them since I got gold on all of them last month.

Edited by J2VLegacy

11 minutes ago, J2VLegacy said:

Wow, so the licenses got harder based on this new update. Haven’t tried them since I got gold on all of them last month.

I can confirm, when I did the licenses i did not encouter any issue beside IB10 and one of the race in S licence. Fast forward 2 weeks ago, tried to help an IRL friend with his S licences, and I felt like gold times were different, so yeah, they changed it, and it's quite hard now in my opinion. Should have been like that since the release imo, licences werent such a deal for me this time compared to GT6 or even 4