Should I give up or keep pushing it?

So the game is going out the 18 of april from plus. I just finished normal difficulty. Started Hard.

Also need to do Hard 101 and all secret missions in every single difficulty.

According to some the hardest part really is Hard 101.

14 days, I do not play every day, nor have I been really efficient with the game, should I really try to get the plat or.should I give up and maybe wait for the game to come back?

12 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

So the game is going out the 18 of april from plus. I just finished normal difficulty. Started Hard.

Also need to do Hard 101 and all secret missions in every single difficulty.

According to some the hardest part really is Hard 101.

14 days, I do not play every day, nor have I been really efficient with the game, should I really try to get the plat or.should I give up and maybe wait for the game to come back?

Well, personally, I think it's a terrible game so I don't think it's worth trophy hunting in. I'm just trying to roll credits before it leaves Plus for the sake of my fascination with PlatinumGames' work and how inconsistent it is. For every Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising, there's a Wonderful 101 and TMNT. 

3 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Well, personally, I think it's a terrible game so I don't think it's worth trophy hunting in. I'm just trying to roll credits before it leaves Plus for the sake of my fascination with PlatinumGames' work and how inconsistent it is. For every Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising, there's a Wonderful 101 and TMNT. 

Personally I think Wonderful 101 is good, it just is frustrating in some parts because of the whole draw your weapon thing. Also TMNT was decent, but yeah I get your point, I think I will give it up, maybe if it goes back to plus I will continue.

• Like 1