Strange game breaking glitch?

Talkbackxx

I'm basically at the end of the game. The last thing I need to do before fighting nemesis is is capturing the fiends inside sin, and when I travel to sin from the airship, the map just spins. I just beat penance and I don't know the answer. Anyone encounter this? I'm on the vita, btw

*Update: I let the battery die, and recharged the system fully and was able to enter sin. If this happens to you, here's the fix

Edited by Talkbackxx
solution found

1 hour ago, da-Noob123 said:

Have you tried going to an older save to if it the map loads and or reinstalling the game?

I just tried the save from before I fought penance and it also didn't work. I have a very old save file and I might try that, but that is before I got celestial weapons and caught all the other fiends. It might work, but i might as well start over at that point. Can I get to sin without the airship?

1 hour ago, MrGarland said:

Never heard of anything like that before. My game worked without issues.

Thank you. This was very helpful.

I have the Vita version, and also the PS4 version which I played on PS5, but I mostly played it on vita and never had any issues. So it  could be a problem with your game cartridge if it's physical, or the save. Back up your safe, delete and reinstall the game might work. 

am surprised as this happen to me years ago on the ps2 one of this and sadly I have no clue how to fix it. your best bet is to just try and not do any of the extra stuff and just get to sin then try and get the weapons but like you said before your best bet is to just play from the start. this is one reason why I had to replay all of ff10 from the start and had to 100% it two times on ps2 and if I planned to do 10 on ps3 I would cheat the shit out of it by using yimbo one hit kills to win nearly all fights and farm like hell for all the gill you need from the tomberry you make in the arena.

I know it won't help with the chocobo race, the butterflies, the blitzball and the hide and seek stuff and the lighting in the thunder planes but one shoting the dark summons (other than yojimbo himself of course) and penance is at least a saving grace at least.

Edited by Lonemankane

18 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

am surprised as this happen to me years ago on the ps2 one of this and sadly I have no clue how to fix it. your best bet is to just try and not do any of the extra stuff and just get to sin then try and get the weapons but like you said before your best bet is to just play from the start. this is one reason why I had to replay all of ff10 from the start and had to 100% it two times on ps2 and if I planned to do 10 on ps3 I would cheat the shit out of it by using yimbo one hit kills to win nearly all fights and farm like hell for all the gill you need from the tomberry you make in the arena.

I know it won't help with the chocobo race, the butterflies, the blitzball and the hide and seek stuff and the lighting in the thunder planes but one shoting the dark summons (other than yojimbo himself of course) and penance is at least a saving grace at least.

Fortunately I wont have to do the dark summons again, as I already killed penance