Project Platinum: The Legend of Heroes

ObsiEez

On 7/11/2023 at 7:22 PM, ObsiEez said:

Sorry for the extremely late response, I've been pretty busy. You've been updated.

I also tried to add the Tokyo Xanadu stage, but it seems I can't upload images from Imgur right now, so I'll have to do that another time. Like I mentioned before, once it's added, I'll be checking all participants lists & add them automatically

Sorry to be a pain but I see I’m not in 1st class detective yet. I’ve got Zero and Azure platted.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Honestly I have no idea as I played them all on PC. If you got a PC (not matter if it's shit or not since it doesn't take much to run them), you could try to play through them there. If not, then I'm not exactly 100% sure. Though most of the game if I'm remember correctly isn't voice acted, just a few scenes if I'm remember right

8 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

idk about watching it, but the game had no voice acting. There's a mod for the pc ver that adds the Japanese VA from the Vita version, so you should start by looking for those.

At that point might as well just play 'em on PC. any computer will do

Looks getting and playing each Trails in the Sky game on PC is my only option if I want to know the whole story. Is it still a chance they plan to port or remaster the Vita version of the trilogy to PS4/PS5?

4 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Looks getting and playing each Trails in the Sky game on PC is my only option if I want to know the whole story. Is it still a chance they plan to port or remaster the Vita version of the trilogy to PS4/PS5?

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Falcom doesn't seem to be in any hurry to do it and Xseed holds the rights to Trails in the Sky and they don't seem to be interested in ports.

31 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

They'll come eventually, I'm sure

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Fingers crossed that they will, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it as it probably won't be any time soon if they do

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

I have platted Trails into Reverie

all caught up, now the wait for Kuro 

Nice! You've been updated.

In other news I finally added Tokyo Xanadu to it as well since the forum update fixed the imgur problems. I checked all participants and anyone who has already platinumed either version of Tokyo Xanadu has been added to the category, so no need to post that you've gotten it if you're already registered

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Aknosom said:

Would love to join!

I have:

Sky FC, SC, The 3rd (S Rank Bracer)

Zero and Azure (1st Class Detective)

Cold Steel I to IV (Thors Graduate)

You've been added!