Only Xtreme legends trophies?

i was kinda hoping they would give us two sets of trophy lists, one for Xtreme Legends and one for DW8 base game. Its disappointing that only the new trophy set is added to the ps4 version. This kinda makes it seem like i might as well just get XL on ps3 since its cheaper. :/

Anyone else disappointed or planning to get ps4 version?

Well the game is Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends so it would make sense to only get the Xtreme Legends trophy list. 

As far as picking this title up, maybe. My wife said she isn't a big fan of the Xtreme Legends games but she does want to try a Dynasty Warriors game on the PlayStation 4. We'll probably wait for a price drop. 

Parker

• Like 2

Hey,

I'm just wondering whether this will be on this months PS+ IGC for the PS4. It just seems to have been released about the correct time to be on the IGC and also one of the dynasty warriors collection was free for vita 2 months ago?

Any thoughts or reasons why it might not be??

• Like 1

I dunno what you're talking about, both lists look the same.

PS3/Vita:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2504-DYNASTY-WARRIORS-8-Xtreme-Legends

PS4:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2503-DYNASTY-WARRIORS-8-Xtreme-Legends

But either way, I think it's way better that they made new trophy lists. It would have been a let down for those that played DW8 only getting a couple of new trophies.

• Like 1

Well the game is Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends so it would make sense to only get the Xtreme Legends trophy list. 

As far as picking this title up, maybe. My wife said she isn't a big fan of the Xtreme Legends games but she does want to try a Dynasty Warriors game on the PlayStation 4. We'll probably wait for a price drop. 

Parker

It is the complete version including standard Dynasty Warriors 8 and Xtreme Legends.

Hey,

I'm just wondering whether this will be on this months PS+ IGC for the PS4. It just seems to have been released about the correct time to be on the IGC and also one of the dynasty warriors collection was free for vita 2 months ago?

Any thoughts or reasons why it might not be??

Almost no chance. This is a full retail game not an indie game like all previous PS4 games. The vita version that was on PS+ is a few years old and besides Vita is known to get AAA games already.

• Like 2

It's actually Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete. It's supposed to include both DW8 and DW8XL.

I'm a little disappointed it doesn't have both trophy sets as well.

yes, thats what i meant. Since it included both the game and the XL expansion, i thought it would have both trophy sets. But it seems to only have trophies for the XL expansion, which is kinda strange.

They advertised it as including both standalone DW8 and DW8XL for the PS4 version months ago. I don't know if this is actually the case or not.

If someone who actually owns the game can confirm this it would be nice. :)

Edited by Dothius

They advertised it as including both standalone DW8 and DW8XL for the PS4 version months ago. I don't know if this is actually the case or not.

If someone who actually owns the game can confirm this it would be nice. :)

If that actually is the case my wife will be a happy woman. She isn't a big fan of the Xtreme Legends games but she loved the original Dynasty Warriors 8 so I may just have to pick this up for her. 

Parker

Disappointed about only 1 trophy list also, especially since it seems like more work for them to actually remove trophies from the base game of DW8? Either way, I preordered this from Zavvi, £34.95, can't argue with the price, seems to be £50 everywhere else!  :D

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe how many trophies this game has.  And yet I have been playing this game for a couple of days now and I have 0 trophies.  What the heck?!

I'm just getting into it but it seems the same to me. You have to beat all the Xtreme Legends stages with all the characters to get the Ultimate Warrior trophy or with just one character??  :blink: