Trophy thoughts

Ramzamham

3 hours ago, Oberlin1694 said:

I’ve only ever played the DS remake of this but I really enjoyed all of the gameplay systems and the story/characters.

Me too so being able to play as close to a version of the original FFIII from the Famicom as you can get on Playstation is very exciting for me personally. 

22 hours ago, The_Kopite said:

Me too so being able to play as close to a version of the original FFIII from the Famicom as you can get on Playstation is very exciting for me personally. 

I was super excited, however I can’t justify £14.99 for a pixel remaster.

I paid £27.49 for Persona 3 Portable/4 Golden so I’m definitely not going to part more than that for two pixel remasters. Should’ve been £7.49 at the lower range and £9.99 at the higher

9 hours ago, Oberlin1694 said:

I was super excited, however I can’t justify £14.99 for a pixel remaster.

I paid £27.49 for Persona 3 Portable/4 Golden so I’m definitely not going to part more than that for two pixel remasters. Should’ve been £7.49 at the lower range and £9.99 at the higher

That's more than fair. Eventually they'll go on sale digitally.

On 4/18/2023 at 2:12 PM, GunarmDyne said:

It's the same list as the achievements on the Steam version. Thankfully getting all chests and the full bestiary isn't too bad with multiple save files and there's an in-game tracker that helps quite a bit.

Are any of the chests/beastiary missable? Like FF5 if you don't have a guide youre almost assured to miss something before hitting points of no return.

• 5 months later...