Huge changes starting on May 10

Mediatonic will finally add level editor to Fall Guys on May 10 I guess that it will be fun but also since they "don't care" about trophies anymore maybe they won't disable them on creative I dunno

Also a whole new crown pass will launch at May 10 now I say this because crown passes have legendary skins and you need a legendary skin for a trophy currently you can get legendary skin for 256 crowns and we will see how many crowns we will need starting on May 10

My friend who leaks this stuff is currently sleeping and tomorrow he will post more leaks so I should edit this post soon with full crown pass rewards (April 28)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, POMARANCZA123PL said:

So they'll never fix the trophies?

If and when unfortunately is still not guaranteed, though should the dev team and/or publishers sloth continue beyond this new update it’ll be a full year since the PS5 version’s release (and with that came the beginning of the Fall Guys Q.A. downward spiral).

Edited by Dry

They confirmed it.

I can't wait for this! 50 new rounds and the possibilities are endless with the map maker. Trophies are probably going to be chessed eventually by some people, so if you don't have them they'll probably make it easier with the maps.

The video is also the first time I see a developer showing early builds of some features they are working on. There are some interesting things so I recommend watching it.

Edited by Jeanoltt

On 04/05/2023 at 3:52 AM, Jeanoltt said:

I can't wait for this! 50 new rounds and the possibilities are endless with the map maker. Trophies are probably going to be chessed eventually by some people, so if you don't have them they'll probably make it easier with the maps.

The only trophy that I need, for two accounts of mine, is playing 500 rounds. I bet that I'm in around 300, 350 range, but I'm full of this game. Hope someone create a 1-2s round map so I can get this trophy without waisting hours of my life hahaha

• Like 1

On 03/05/2023 at 2:48 PM, FootJobLover3309 said:

What trophies are not unlockable? My trophies pop like usual it seems like

I just platinum the PS5 version 2 days ago i confirm it work. I'm only scared that the level editor and next update make ALL trophies unattainable...

Edited by pere_noel-rodiYT

24 minutes ago, pere_noel-rodiYT said:

I just platinum the PS5 version 2 days ago i confirm it work. I'm only scared that the level editor and next update make ALL trophies unattainable...

The silver lining in this situation is that a whole lot more people will begin complaining about broken trophies, which could (hopefully) convince the developers to fix any and all trophy-related issues once and for all.

20 minutes ago, Dry said:

The silver lining in this situation is that a whole lot more people will begin complaining about broken trophies, which could (hopefully) convince the developers to fix any and all trophy-related issues once and for all.

Or it can be the opposite....They do something wrong and make it tottaly unattainable... Who know?

All I ask is for the new season to give plenty of kudos to buy store items for that one pesky trophy..

13 minutes ago, pere_noel-rodiYT said:

Or it can be the opposite....They do something wrong and make it tottaly unattainable... Who know?

Pshht, don't jynx it please. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

They're broken for a lot of people who started playing prior to the F2P patch last summer: 

damn that sucks lol now like 4 trophies im supposed to have unlocked is not popping I think i jinxed it. I didnt play the ps4 version of the game tho so idk whats wrong

1 hour ago, Aodir said:

All I ask is for the new season to give plenty of kudos to buy store items for that one pesky trophy..

from the youtube video i was watching. there's going to be 600 kudos if did all the daily challenges.

i'm hopeful they'll include showbucks in some capacity so i wouldn't have to fund season passes with my own money.

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, MonsterHunterBiT said:

oh, I see the fastest 100% achiever on PS4 is only 5 seconds, I guess that's because the ps4 version relaunch?

Yeah probably the relaunch 

Auto-pop worked for a few months I believe before the PS5 stack came out.