Fastest way to reach level 50 right now!?

We answered this many times already on the forums. Several people already asked this.by far this is the easiest way to farm XP.

You'll get 8250XP and 375k credits IF you get all the right requirements.

You'll need to use the X-Bow downgraded to N300 and win the race. Make sure to do a clean race to get maximum rewards.

The downgrade gives you 150% more rewards and the clean race gives you an additional 50%, so if you get both bonuses, you'll get 200% more than normally, which speeds up your grinding significantly and is way more effective than any AFK method. With this you'll get around 40k XP per hour if you manage to get the clean races always. With the AFK method you'll get 60k XP per 24hours. It all depends on you which to chose, but if you're bored just start up a youtube video/podcast/series/movie and do the races that way. It's a matter of time and perseverance, but you'll get there eventually.

Here's a video guide for more help:

Spoiler

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I was not much of a fan of the XBOW honestly so I used a downgraded Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16. You get ~7,590 XP for a clean race and car handicap. around Blue Moon Bay. It took me about 330 races or something ridiculous like that. Was worth it but you'll want to have YouTube or TV/movies playing in the background cause it gets BORINGGGGGGG!

• Like 4

For me aside from the other story and races trophies it took me 245 mostly clean race wins on Monza No Chicane - GT League driving Audi Gr.1 with 330k credits and 6.3k xp per run, playing some Spotify music doing an hour worth of races each day helped with being a less boring grind

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/5/2023 at 0:14 PM, Barspintruck said:

For me aside from the other story and races trophies it took me 245 mostly clean race wins on Monza No Chicane - GT League driving Audi Gr.1 with 330k credits and 6.3k xp per run, playing some Spotify music doing an hour worth of races each day helped with being a less boring grind

Hello i also did these race on my main , with the Tomahawk gr1 on Monza proffesional championship on GT LEAGUE can do laps easily faster traction control to 1 or 2. And can do laps like in less than a minute. Race gives 6.3k but takes only 7min-30s+- depends on skill. 

?Monza: 47250 exp/hour aprox(7-8races X 8min race)=56-64min

?OVAL: +40.000exp/ hour aprox( 5 races X 12 min)=60min

I think was best bethod knowadays because KTM was so inestable and not all players like this car so thats my choice ??, i also know ppl use afk with the joistick and can do in the oval but loses the bonus so takes maybe 800 races . For me clean bonus around 250-300races

Edited by zracingz

Honestly if you just use the KTM X-Bow around Blue Moon it will be faster. Just turn the stability control on, set the counter-steering assist to strong and the TRC to 3 and you’ll be fine. Set your front tyres to RM and your rear tyres to RSS and all of a sudden this car is very easy to drive. You don’t get penalised for using aids so you still retain your 200% total bonus if you get a clean race.

It took me only 180 races to get it done after finishing everything else and that wasn’t even getting a clean race every single time. Once you get into a rhythm you can almost do it with your eyes closed and like others have said, just chuck on a podcast or something to pass the time.

8,250 exp and 375,000 credits every 12 minutes = 41,250 and $1.875M respectively per hour.

You do the math, this is faster and easier than any other method.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This one!

Definitely not the fastest method, but my god, does it save your sanity.

If you work from home it's a no brainer. You just need to get up from your chair/desk every 12 minutes to press a few buttons.

Tip: If you're gonna do it though, make sure to leave the car power at 117 (everything else the same as the guide). This way you'll do 3520 XP every 12 minutes!

Also make sure to put the right stick for acceleration and left stick to steer. Use a toothpick for the left stick, but put a very gentle angle to the right on the steering and leave it like that. (Sounds harder than it is). Then you're set.
While working from home I'm doing roughly 130 000XP for 8 hours, and I'm even getting paid at the same time.

Good luck! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gboiaj said:

This one!

If you work from home it's a no brainer. You just need to get up from your chair/desk every 12 minutes to press a few buttons.

Tip: If you're gonna do it though, make sure to leave the car power at 117 (everything else the same as the guide). This way you'll do 3520 XP every 12 minutes!

Also make sure to put the right stick for acceleration and left stick to steer. Use a toothpick for the left stick, but put a very gentle angle to the right on the steering and leave it like that. (Sounds harder than it is). Then you're set.
While working from home I'm doing roughly 130 000XP for 8 hours, and I'm even getting paid at the same time.

i'm using this meyhod at the moment.... as you said, not the faster one but, al least, you have not to drive yourself.... yes, i'm working frome home too two days per week :-)

ps.: it's 2.640 XP every 12 minutes....

As I said you can do 3520 XP every 12 minutes. Leave the car at 117 Power so it’s in the N700 category. You’ll still be able to overtake the first guy around the 13th lap. And you will save yourself tens of hours in the process.

P.S: At 117 Power - If you see the LaFerrari as an opponent, just reload the race. This car is too fast.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2023 at 4:47 AM, gboiaj said:

This one!

How many hours of AFK is that? I tried doing the math and either got 30 hours or 100 hours.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 7:34 AM, Rowbokop said:

Honestly if you just use the KTM X-Bow around Blue Moon it will be faster. Just turn the stability control on, set the counter-steering assist to strong and the TRC to 3 and you’ll be fine. Set your front tyres to RM and your rear tyres to RSS and all of a sudden this car is very easy to drive. You don’t get penalised for using aids so you still retain your 200% total bonus if you get a clean race.

It took me only 180 races to get it done after finishing everything else and that wasn’t even getting a clean race every single time. Once you get into a rhythm you can almost do it with your eyes closed and like others have said, just chuck on a podcast or something to pass the time.

8,250 exp and 375,000 credits every 12 minutes = 41,250 and $1.875M respectively per hour.

You do the math, this is faster and easier than any other method.

From what level did u start boosting? I’m at 34 without having finished the story to give it priority

49 minutes ago, OskysxX- said:

From what level did u start boosting? I’m at 34 without having finished the story to give it priority

From memory I was around level 34-37 so similar to you. I had a week off work so just straight grinded the whole time and got to level 50 by the time I got back.

Just make sure you do the online trophies first, they are by far the more time consuming.

How much have you done of those so far?

13 hours ago, Rowbokop said:

From memory I was around level 34-37 so similar to you. I had a week off work so just straight grinded the whole time and got to level 50 by the time I got back.

Just make sure you do the online trophies first, they are by far the more time consuming.

How much have you done of those so far?

Hi, for now I have 119 online races, 64 poles and 65 wins. I will gradually do both things

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 4:47 AM, gboiaj said:

This one!

can't get it to work ;/

• 1 month later...

There is a better way to do this, you need a toothpick for the gas and a rubber for the steering, this way nothing is going anywhere. As for the car use the Ferarri La Ferarri At N900.Also, you can get a clean race bonus which helps you a TON. You need to ram into the first car you see, not too fast. The goal is to crash into your opponent and get sent to the barrier, for some reason that doesn't remove your clean race bonus, maybe because the game thinks the AI made you crash in the barrier. It's AFK from there, you just need to start the race every 12 minutes. That's 4k exp per race so, 20k per hour.