Positive Glitch

LukeTheGooner

Easier method for PS4 (requires two accounts on the console):

just for infinite lives (won't able to finish a career+ session, though)

- start the game on your alt account

- close the game

- switch to your main account

- start the game

- try to create a new room

Yeah. That's it. Game can't handle being started twice by two different users. Or my console is terribadly broken.

Any attempt to join another room will result into seemingly infinite queuing. You need to restart the console to fix that.

for one-level-win and infinite lives

- start game on your main account

- create a Bike Park session

- invite your alt account

- switch to your alt account and accept the invitation

(you should now see the emtpy server list but are unable to interact with the game as it's still your main's session)

- switch back to your main

- back out the multiplayer menu

- start a new career or career+

---

On 30.5.2023 at 2:51 AM, MohameDina9192 said:

So i read most of the comments in this thread and if I may wanted to ask what is the platinum difficulty as someone who isn't that much into racing/ bikes games and stuff? Is thhe infinite life glitch makes the platinum easier and more doable?

what trophies can be earned with the glitch and what rely on pure skill and cannot be cheesed?

It makes the no-death run a joke. But that one you can get with patience and practice (just go slow, don't take risks, skip the first two boss jumps and don't be unlucky with trail generation).

The hardest trophy is IMO completing all bonus worlds. The glitch doesn't per se make it easier, but a lot less frustrating because you don't have to get there for a handful of attempts every time or waste about an hour trying to reach volcano, finding the bonus world there and possibily run out of lives doing so.

Edited by c1ned1ne
  • Like 2

On 7/19/2023 at 0:42 PM, miguelhune said:

Does this still work? Not seeing the party tike pop up for me....it there like a video I can watch to see where I'm going wrong?

Just a reminder. To get the party invitation to show up when you press the PS button, your PSN profile needs to be set to "online". If your profile is set to "appear offline", then the invitation to join won't show up.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Just got the plat legit yesterday and today I was curious to see what's up with the game in the forum and just found this.

I feel awkward but well.. Bravo I should say :)

Anyone knows whether it got patched 6 months later ?

Does it make the  DLC trophy (the Pro one) any easier ? I need to check if any of the mission could benefit from the glitch.

23 hours ago, DjusPS said:

Just got the plat legit yesterday and today I was curious to see what's up with the game in the forum and just found this.

I feel awkward but well.. Bravo I should say :)

Anyone knows whether it got patched 6 months later ?

Does it make the  DLC trophy (the Pro one) any easier ? I need to check if any of the mission could benefit from the glitch.

Yeah it makes the challenge where you need to reach the last area of career+ much much easier, those maps are way harder than base game imo, I don't think I could do it without the glitch

• 3 months later...