Green Dragon

I've been following this guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2596700264 and am on the second visit to the Tower of Babil. It says the Green Dragon spawns on B7 and I have been here for two hours. Is this accurate?

Edit: Was going to give up and try the other spot. Went down to B8 and the first encounter was a Green Dragon.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

Good timing, I just made a post about this after struggling to find it! I was literally going through the same thing as you an hour ago.  I was really dubious about the Tower of Babel location, but I can 100% verify you can get it about 5min later in a different location. I'll plug my own post with the location (includes photos of where to find it). 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dargon_lover said:

Good timing, I just made a post about this after struggling to find it! I was literally going through the same thing as you an hour ago.  I was really dubious about the Tower of Babel location, but I can 100% verify you can get it about 5min later in a different location. I'll plug my own post with the location (includes photos of where to find it). 

I remember that's the spot for the yellow dragon, are you sure it spawns the green one too? I got the green dragon in Tower of Babel, but I honestly don't remember which floor, and it was probably from one of those summoning monsters (eggs or something else)

3 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

I remember that's the spot for the yellow dragon, are you sure it spawns the green one too? I got the green dragon in Tower of Babel, but I honestly don't remember which floor, and it was probably from one of those summoning monsters (eggs or something else)

I didn't hang around to farm for anything else. I got the egg that hatches into a Green Dragon, killed it then checked the Bestiary to verify that it was registered.

14 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

They both spawn there. The yellow is just much rarer (Using a Siren will get an egg to spawn which is always a yellow though).

Well my advice like for every one time visit dungeon, and since the bestiary is cross save, make a separate save, continue with the game, if you miss a monster and it doesn't spawn in another back place, go back and look for it at the end. As long as you multiple saves you won't have to worry (might even save you some grinding time if you just happen to find it regularly later)

• 2 weeks later...