Favorite soldier class.

Wade_VC

Favorite soldier class  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite soldier class.

• Assault
    • Engineer
    • Medic
    • Recon

You accidentally wrote "Medic" instead of "Support" for one of the classes.

Assault is my favorite class. My main weapon seems to be the P90 (still in the process of deciding), so in that respect, class doesn't matter. I like the Assault's underslung grenade launcher, as it acts as a quick-detonating grenade, and have become quite good at aiming with it. It's nice to have a third weapon choice. Being that Conquest is my favorite game mode, reviving teammates is crucial, as it can save your team a ticket. Also a great way to rack up points.

• 4 weeks later...

I chose Assault because there are a lot of great assault rifles like the AN-94, L85A2, KH2002 etc... and I like to help out by reviving and healing fallen teammates. I have 6,638 heals and 330 revives. :) The Support class is pretty damn nice too because the Type 88, PKP and M60 are awesome for mowing people down and keeping the crowds back. C4 is nice if you wanna tear some walls down so it could prevent some kiddies that are just hoping that someone will come arm their MCOMM so they can actually score a kill from hiding in dark corners.