Storm trophies screwed as expected

RNumbers

5 hours ago, SilviaAloy said:

By the final mission trophy, you mean the "Dracula's Tomb" trophy?

Correct, yes.

I also found out that to unlock all Storm missions in a new game, you have to do many, possibly all, other DLC missions anyway as a prerequisite. Womp, womp.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ZodiacWolve said:

Completed all Storm’s research, but the trophy isn’t unlocking for me in New Game Plus… fuck

Dang, sad to hear that. I am playing New Game Plus. Finally got all the Deadpool DLC trophies. Almost done with Morbius trophies (I stupidly and mistakenly started Morbius before Venom). I was hoping all the trophies would unlock without issues. 

• Like 1

Just like all the previous DLC trophies..some of the storm trophies don't pop on an old save file. I started a new game plus but to get to storm you have to play the story mode until you defeat Venom at the clock tower. Then you have to beat all previous DLC..DP, Venom, Morbius..in order to play all Storm dlc story missions. Well after it was all said and done..all Storm trophies unlocked without any issues. It just took what felt like forever to get to the Storm DLC. 

Good luck. Let's hope this is the last Midnight Suns DLC. If it's not..let's hope any future DLC trophies are not glitched..but I doubt it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Dang, sad to hear that. I am playing New Game Plus. Finally got all the Deadpool DLC trophies. Almost done with Morbius trophies (I stupidly and mistakenly started Morbius before Venom). I was hoping all the trophies would unlock without issues. 

I eventually unlocked the research trophy and a couple others using the Wi-Fi disconnect method… but I can’t seem to be able to unlock the Blood Storm trophy Wi-Fi connected or disconnected :/

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

What do u mean by doin morbius before venom, cuz I just did his 1st mission since venoms was locked out for some reason.  

Also can someone spell out exactly how to unlock everything? Can it be done from new game + or do u need to start a fresh save to get them all. Also I remember something about playing online vs offline but don't know how or y this affects it. Thx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Durrun said:

What do u mean by doin morbius before venom, cuz I just did his 1st mission since venoms was locked out for some reason.  

Also can someone spell out exactly how to unlock everything? Can it be done from new game + or do u need to start a fresh save to get them all. Also I remember something about playing online vs offline but don't know how or y this affects it. Thx

I meant I mistakenly did the first Morbius story mission. You cannot do Morbius' other 2 story mission without finishing Venom's story. 

Alright, I started another NG+ to hopefully get the final Morbius trophy and, according to Flawless08’s post, hopefully should be able to get all the Storm ones too. Not sure if NG+ and offline trick are both needed but we’ll see when I get there.

Man, just feels like such a slog running through the story again and then having to do all the other dlc missions again, for the third time.

7 hours ago, Veritas7Ax said:

Alright, I started another NG+ to hopefully get the final Morbius trophy and, according to Flawless08’s post, hopefully should be able to get all the Storm ones too. Not sure if NG+ and offline trick are both needed but we’ll see when I get there.

Man, just feels like such a slog running through the story again and then having to do all the other dlc missions again, for the third time.

Do yourself a favor and do the offline trick as well, just to be sure. I can attest from experience that you DO NOT want to have to do a 4th run...

• Like 1

I was able to finally unlock morbius and storms story trophies on NG+. I didn't have to use the offline trick. I made a backup save before I completed each mission but it wasn't needed in my case.

I hope there isn't a season pass 2 for this game. These trophy glitches burnt me out on it. I had fun with the game while it lasted but I'm over it now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King-Leonidas-I said:

I hope there isn't a season pass 2 for this game. These trophy glitches burnt me out on it. I had fun with the game while it lasted but I'm over it now.

Same exact experience for me. I would even have bought it again on PS4 if it hadn't been for the DLC mess.

Maybe if I can ever pick it up for <$10.

For me the trophy for dracula tomb ulocked with the trophy family forever after finished the game , even i completed the mission for dracula tomb and the trophy didn't unlocked i guess i got here very lucky . Didnt unlock the trophy for all storm mission. Didnt pop on the standart way the trophy for all research with storm but i had a backup and with the offline trick there were no issues.

Edited by stamate_26

5 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Do yourself a favor and do the offline trick as well, just to be sure. I can attest from experience that you DO NOT want to have to do a 4th run...

You right. Better safe than sorry. I plan on saving before fulfilling any trophy requirements.

17 hours ago, RNumbers said:

If you've done none of the DLC, are you good to start it from a finished game save if you go offline from the get-go?

The more I read these threads the more confused I get to what parts of the DLC have been fixed or not fixed or how things can potentially work or not work lmao.

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

If you've done none of the DLC, are you good to start it from a finished game save if you go offline from the get-go?

The more I read these threads the more confused I get to what parts of the DLC have been fixed or not fixed or how things can potentially work or not work lmao.

I don't think anything has been "fixed," we've just found reasonable workarounds for everything (I'm at 100% now). Starting from a brand new save should make everything obtainable. Playing offline vs. online is the only remaining area of uncertainty as far as I know, and as above I would recommend playing offline just in case.

I believe the only downside to playing offline is that you don't get access to costumes you may have purchased, but all the DLC will work.

EDIT: Actually, since you realistically need 1.5 playthroughs anyway (for light/dark), you might consider starting without going offline. You'll earn some DLC trophies probably well before you max your alignment, and if they don't work you can use the rest of that run just to complete that and then do your second complete run offline if need be. Only problem is you might be stuck having to use your less preferred alignment for your 100% run.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

I started ng + because i need the dark choices trophy and there were on issuses with the storm dlc trophy's. I played online , and before that there were mo issues with my previous save with morbious , venom and deadpool . When yo have fresh save i think there will be no problem with every dlc trophy.

21 hours ago, RNumbers said:

I don't think anything has been "fixed," we've just found reasonable workarounds for everything (I'm at 100% now). Starting from a brand new save should make everything obtainable. Playing offline vs. online is the only remaining area of uncertainty as far as I know, and as above I would recommend playing offline just in case.

I believe the only downside to playing offline is that you don't get access to costumes you may have purchased, but all the DLC will work.

EDIT: Actually, since you realistically need 1.5 playthroughs anyway (for light/dark), you might consider starting without going offline. You'll earn some DLC trophies probably well before you max your alignment, and if they don't work you can use the rest of that run just to complete that and then do your second complete run offline if need be. Only problem is you might be stuck having to use your less preferred alignment for your 100% run.

Hmm, I see.

I already plat'd the main game so I have no interest in starting from scratch, already had to do a partial run from the beginning in ng+ for the alignment trophy of course.

Sounds like the answer in that case is there is no answer then haha. I may just say fuck it and just play through the dlc and if I don't get all the trophies... Just try to choke down yet another disappointment ?

Edit: Because, unless I'm mistaken, you can't just start doing the dlc stuff very quickly on a fresh save right? You need somewhat significant story progress to do stuff?

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS

2 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Hmm, I see.

I already plat'd the main game so I have no interest in starting from scratch, already had to do a partial run from the beginning in ng+ for the alignment trophy of course.

Sounds like the answer in that case is there is no answer then haha. I may just say fuck it and just play through the dlc and if I don't get all the trophies... Just try to choke down yet another disappointment 1f643.png

Edit: Because, unless I'm mistaken, you can't just start doing the dlc stuff very quickly on a fresh save right? You need somewhat significant story progress to do stuff?

You can get Deadpool fairly early on, IIRC. First Storm mission can be done somewhat early too. But for the bulk of it you need to finish at least Chapter 1 plus a bit extra so you can get Venom (for story reasons). I think once you have Venom no more story progress is required. It even gives you Wolverine as a loaner character in the first Storm mission before he's officially on your roster.

Given you've played through the game already, I guess my next recommendation would be to try to get all of Deadpool's DLC trophies. If those all work the rest should be fine and as mentioned you should be able to get his fairly early on.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 2