Help appreciated

tonkie18

Regrettably, I started this game years ago. I do love fishing games but this one sounds really tricky to complete. I want to chip away at it daily. If someone could advise me on a few things that would be great.

At the moment I’m logging in every day to get the reward and I am doing a little bit of fishing on lone star lake. I can’t seem to get the rest of the fish I need there. Do I need special stuff? 

I have about 20,000 in game money. 

Can someone explain the best way about completing the trophies? I’ve read the tournaments are impossible. Even if I can just get rid of most of the trophies I’ll be happy.

Also, in the future I wouldn’t mind paying for some packs if this will cut down the time needed.. but unsure what packs would be helpful. 

Thanks

You’re braver than me. I’ve heard that some of the trophies are impossible to get .. not glitched or anything just really difficult in the fishing tournaments. I kind of wish it was a different fishing game on my list.. one I have a chance of completing ? but don’t mind playing an hour or so each day in the hope one day I’ll be good enough to complete it. Hopefully we will get some feedback from experienced players ??

• Like 1

On 19/05/2023 at 10:29 AM, tonkie18 said:

You’re braver than me. I’ve heard that some of the trophies are impossible to get .. not glitched or anything just really difficult in the fishing tournaments. I kind of wish it was a different fishing game on my list.. one I have a chance of completing ? but don’t mind playing an hour or so each day in the hope one day I’ll be good enough to complete it. Hopefully we will get some feedback from experienced players ?1f3fb.png

Have you tried Rapala fishing pro series? I found that challenging but certainly doable, and only about a 30 hour input. Another nice UR completion too

• Like 1

@HedleyNEUK no I haven’t. I’ll consider it though as I do like fishing games. I’ll keep an eye out for it on sale. I really don’t like all the trophies in this being tournament based ?

I see you’re doing/done Four Kings as well.. I’m currently trying to learn that too. Free games are so hard to complete ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonkie18 said:

@HedleyNEUK no I haven’t. I’ll consider it though as I do like fishing games. I’ll keep an eye out for it on sale. I really don’t like all the trophies in this being tournament based 1f62d.png

I see you’re doing/done Four Kings as well.. I’m currently trying to learn that too. Free games are so hard to complete ?

Yeah 4 kings has taken the best part of 3 years, loads of boosting and loads of stressing :D Just Tier 40 global to reach and im done

I deffo recommend Rapala though, it was on PS Plus Extra when i played it, not sure if it still is

@HedleyNEUK ah I’m thinking of getting that later in the year when I’ve got through some of my backlog. 

3 years Jesus. I really wish I hadn’t started some of these ? I started Four kings, fishing planet and trove years ago. How do you boost it? 

Later on when I have a better grasp of the games I don’t mind buying. Packs if it speeds the process up a bit ? I don’t mind long games but I’d prefer it if I actually enjoyed them and wanted to play them ? saying that I’ve had fun on four kings this week, fishing is chill even if I can’t catch anything I need and Trove is pretty calm too from what I’ve played so far. Mainly just logging in each day to collect bonuses and do spins etc at the minute. 

• 3 weeks later...

Managed to master catching Bass.. but that’s about it. And that was only because someone actually answered me on the chat and helped me with which rod etc ?

I’ve been buying and trying so many different things to catch Catfish.. Pike.. Bowfin.. but everything I try doesn’t work and I’m flying through all the cash I made from farming bass. 

Can anyone help me with what rods, reels, lines etc to use? 

1 hour ago, gruffiiti said:

@neospoon Did you play this one?

I’ve played it in the past but can’t remember a whole lot. I didn’t like the fact you had to use ingame credits for travelling.

I bet by now there’s tons of info on YouTube though to see what would be needed to catch different species.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 6/12/2023 at 11:46 PM, neospoon said:

I’ve played it in the past but can’t remember a whole lot. I didn’t like the fact you had to use ingame credits for travelling.

I bet by now there’s tons of info on YouTube though to see what would be needed to catch different species.

Gimme all your comp tips

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Tominator8490 said:

Goodluck with comps! Total rng. Maybe when this game was dead you could get it 5 times in a row. 

80/20 really. For comps like trout hunter, ideal accuracy etc that’s 100% RnG getting a fish a certain weight/length. All the others are both RnG and personal knowledge. Hard to get info on any of them since all the comp sweats are pretty secretive unless you’re a good mate or in their club. RoadWarrior live streams his so you might get better as you go interacting with his streams and maybe getting into his club if there’s a spot. But that personal knowledge can go a long way, knowing what personally works for you, what spots work for you better, and gut feeling for rotations you should do is what separates those lads who win/podium a shit ton over those who don’t. And they’ve been playing since 2015 so thats a lot of practice. Obviously still won’t do them any good if game just says nah you’re not having the fish. But just knowing everything there is to know will have you getting top 10 quite a lot, top 3 a little less. #1 comp wins guy has a 10% win rate though so RnG does have a major impact. 

Still in the learning stages of them myself, only know about 5 of the 80+ comps somewhat well. Two of those are the pure RnG ones, trout hunter and ideal accuracy. So not good for win streak, although can be the first win of the streak. But I’ve probably tried about 17 different comps now, 51 in total. 4/5th’s of those have just been watching a potentially outdated YouTube vid from either Soopa/RoadWarrior and giving it a shot. Had 3 podiums so far, about a dozen top 10’s. I’ve had a lot of bad runs, some were 100% RnG’s fault, not giving the uni’s, but I’d have a wild guess at least 30 of my runs are probably just due to me not knowing enough about the fish/lake itself.

Edited by B1ngBangBOsh
  • Like 1