OFFLINE MODE SOLO/investigation about tracking issue

mati11120

All trophies can be done in solo offline mode except for reviving 10 times?

Also I investigated a little bit why some trophies are stoping tracking And what cause for them to do this

I think it's because you close the game sometimes it crash

I got 2,000 kills and every previous trophy related to kills in one sitting on bots and some other trophies required tracking and when game crashed my next trophy for killing 13 people  with bread won't poped until I deleted the save game then it popped exactly at 13 kills

Same story was with Project cars 3 and multiplayer month points not counting if you close the app..so fix for now is play for every trophy in 1 sitting without closing app or losing connection to servers I think?

Edited by mati11120
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

so fix for now is play for every trophy in 1 sitting without closing app or losing connection to servers I think?

Just frequently backup your save. If it corrupts or stops tracking just re load the previous save. 

How long as this been the case, is it a recent update made this possible??

I don't like to say anything negative about other Guides as no matter the level of Guide Making, they almost always require the Author spending their own time to create it.

Though saying the game is 'Multiplayer Only' and listing every trophy as 'Multiplayer Only' at the very top of the guide is a MASSIVE piece of misinformation.

I decided not to play this because I was 'Told' it was Multiplayer Only and I only looked at the Trophy Guide here and not sure if I have time now ;(

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I don't like to say anything negative about other Guides as no matter the level of Guide Making, they almost always require the Author spending their own time to create it.

Though saying the game is 'Multiplayer Only' and listing every trophy as 'Multiplayer Only' at the very top of the guide is a MASSIVE piece of misinformation.

I decided not to play this because I was 'Told' it was Multiplayer Only and I only looked at the Trophy Guide here and not sure if I have time now ;(

I've had a quick look through this forum and the trophy issues, appear to have been around since launch but have gotten worse since then :(.

12 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

From what I read they weren't always available in practice. It is misleading now, maybe they could just change it to online only. 

4 hours ago, Optinooby said:

The game isn’t labeled multiplayer only but online only which isn’t misinformation (neverminded it is labeled multiplayer only) as the game requires a constant internet connection to boot up and play the game. Without internet connection you can’t even play the offline modes which I think the guide and a lot of threads leave out. Though I will say it is outdated as it doesn’t include the fact that you can earn all the trophies faster (besides 10 revives) with bots using offline practice.

When looking at guides I’ve made it standard practice to look at the guides publish/edit date as well as any new threads or comments on the guides. I also thought it was multiplayer PVP only but looking at other users I found you can earn trophies with bots. According to a thread here, offline bot trophies have been a thing since May 5th. 

As for glitches I haven’t experienced any myself so far on PS5. I’ve played a mix of online and offline haven’t experienced any crashes or trophy bugs. I've closed the games numerous times throughout progress for 2000 kills, 1000 arrows, 200 counters, each of the 100 class kills, and win related trophies; so far they've been tracking correctly. To my knowledge crashes and trophy glitches seem more prone on PS4. 

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1