This game looks interesting...

I saw this coming to PSN earlier this week and happened upon a Nintendo Switch review of the game. It sounded pretty interesting. It's like John Wick meets turned based decker builder game with super hot graphics from what I read.

Here's a trailer:

Anyone play this or excited to try it out?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, h4mx0r said:

I actually have 100% achievements on Steam for this game.

It's pretty fun. Despite being an RNG influenced deckbuilder, the achievements are actually pretty easy.

That's pretty good to know, thanks!

What's your personal rating for it or what would you compare the difficulty to? Not that it would stop me from playing it with my 72% completion profile... xD 

On 5/26/2023 at 4:39 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

That's pretty good to know, thanks!

What's your personal rating for it or what would you compare the difficulty to? Not that it would stop me from playing it with my 72% completion profile... xD 

Personally, I'd say maybe like a 4/10, especially if you are familiar with deckbuilder concepts. I have 80 hours on my Steam profile so I'm gonna say the 100% took me like 60-70 hours? (The last achievement was bugged on launch, and I waited like a month for it to get fixed)

The game is very puzzle-like. You tune a deck the way you need/want it to be, and then depending what the game throws at you, you need to figure out how to overcome or meet an objective.

The achievements are fairly specific, you can usually start a run with a certain achievement in mind and be able to get it.

I wrote a small guide about the different talents you can get: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2679737262 (my two cents really, might help someone)

• Like 2