Crown farming

Anyone farming crowns, for the next 9 days they’re running an event that gives 30 shards for winning a show and 15 for reaching the final round. They’re repeatable, and the creator made rounds count for both. So for the next week and some change, you can get almost a full crown each time you complete one of the creator rounds. It adds up quickly!

Edited by CrimsonCat21
Typos
  • Like 2

About what I am doing
 Don't even feel bad for doing this either with how many times I've been disconnected right before the finals, eliminated on Kraken Slam and Roll off for no reason. 
 Maybe I will be able to catch up the crown rank I pretty much play with others at since a lot of them are around 49-54
Was going to reach Golden Wolf this month anyway.

I need a Legendary outfit for Catwalk Model and the 500 wins for Veteran Status, so this is a perfect opportunity for me to grind the required 254 crowns for the Legendary piece. It’s very tedious, but it can be done while I’m busy with something else.

Right now I have 174 crowns, I think I got ~150 this weekend. I'll get the remaining 80 tomorrow.

Then I’ll still have to unlink this account and wipe my progress to get all the trophies that I already got in the PS4 stack, to finally get the PS5 plat. And who knows when I’ll have the courage to do everything again for the PS4 plat.

Not to mention I’ll have that OR stack forever unobtainable, all because of this F2P update bullshit. Screw this game.

/rant

Edit: sorry they are back. Crown shards exploits still exist

Those easy one-round episodes are removed at the moment. The dev are concerned with crown exploits instead of infallible being earned too easily. 

Edited by archangeltw_

1 hour ago, archangeltw_ said:

Edit: sorry they are back. Crown shards exploits still exist

Those easy one-round episodes are removed at the moment. The dev are concerned with crown exploits instead of infallible being earned too easily. 

My wife plays a lot first thing in the morning (4-5am EST), and has noticed sometimes the creator rounds aren’t there when she starts playing. They usually reappear within 15 minutes though. Maybe it’s a weird bug? ??‍♀️

On 6/3/2023 at 3:04 PM, factor747 said:

What is the easier creator made round right now?

Right now the easiest is Trouble Tower by a considerable margin. It might seem difficult at first but with a bit of practice you'll always be able to finish, which is also perfect for Infallible and if you're good enough to get the 1st place you can get Track Star too.

Well, looks like they blocked the easy exploit towards Infallible and the crown challenge.

I’m really mad that Catwalk Model has to be unlock on exactly a Legendary piece, not Special, nor Event.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

On 6/5/2023 at 2:26 AM, Eblait said:

I need a Legendary outfit for Catwalk Model and the 500 wins for Veteran Status, so this is a perfect opportunity for me to grind the required 254 crowns for the Legendary piece. It’s very tedious, but it can be done while I’m busy with something else.

And guess which trophy didn't fucking pop for me?

After farming 254 crowns, I equipped the Legendary piece... no trophy. This is so infuriating.

It's the only trophy left, so I'll wait for the free showbucks on the alt Epic account I linked to get the remaining trophies that didn't pop.

The good news is that I don't have the PS4 stack like i thought I did, only the unobtainable OR stack. I'm done with this game forever.

1 hour ago, LorenzoLame said:

The guide says that wins don't count. Those short games count as a win, so if the trophy doesn't pop, this may be the reason. 

Not true. I got Veteran Status yesterday while farming.

I don't know if today's patch did something to block this, but these short games are the quickest way to grind this trophy. Edit: the new short Creative levels all require you to come in 1st place to count as a win, so it's now harder to grind using this method.

Edited by Eblait
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Well, looks like they blocked the easy exploit towards Infallible and the crown challenge.

I’m really mad that Catwalk Model has to be unlock on exactly a Legendary piece, not Special, nor Event.

It’s just this week’s challenge.  I am sure next week there will be creative rounds that are as easy as ever to earn Infallible.

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

It’s just this week’s challenge.  I am sure next week there will be creative rounds that are as easy as ever to earn Infallible.

Pretty sure I saw an ingame screen that the Creator Rounds were ending June 12.

So that might be it for the easy Infallible.